Evangelion All's Right with The World Doujin

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
NoAltRealities
Embryo

Evangelion All's Right with The World Doujin

•      
  •      

Postby NoAltRealities » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:09 am

Look, I just want to read this scene in it's full where Shinji has a clone and it ruins everything for everyone.it stuffs Shinji in a trash can, wears Asuka's dress, ties her up. And idk what else happens. And I cannot find it anywhere:( https://ifunny.co/fun/xHKGhm0i5?s=cl
HhHaaa?

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: Evangelion All's Right with The World Doujin

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:56 pm

Huh... reverse image search doesnt give anything useful either
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:20 pm

Weren't those official comic anthologies? I thought there was another one called God's in His Heaven.

But I haven't seen them around in years so I can't find much about them currently.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

NoAltRealities
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby NoAltRealities » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:34 pm

There's gotta be a scan SOMEWHERE on the internet. :sniffle: I'm sure there is. Or at the very least someone who owns the comic or knows where I can access it
HhHaaa?

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:38 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:Weren't those official comic anthologies? I thought there was another one called God's in His Heaven.

But I haven't seen them around in years so I can't find much about them currently.

Yes, my understanding is that they are effectively a pair and came out in 1997. They are recognized in the E-Mono catalog.
Go with God, and Fight Like the Devil 1356
Curator of: Evangelion Virtual MuseumCold SteelMFC
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:42 am

I could've sworn I had a copy of God's in His Heaven, but it's up in storage (if I still have it) so I have no way to currently skim it :sweatdrop:

I definitely remember seeing at least partial scans of both back in 2009-2010, so I'm a little shocked if they've been totally lost with time. (I'm assuming they must've been on THAT BOARD or what have you?)

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:25 pm

If we had a different title for this (like the comic's title) it may help things along in searching the internet for the whole thing. Cause searching " God's in His Heaven" hasn't yielded anything useful, just a bunch of NERV emblems and reddit stuff
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Zeruss
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Zeruss » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:20 pm

My own search hasn't been that fruitful. Most I've found of the specific Shinji comic were three pages of its pages that were shared in a thread at this very forum and idenfitied by SSD back then, too. I've found many physical copies of the anthology itself being sold everywhere, but no single digital trace of any of its contents (besides the already available material and the cover).

All I was ble to find is what appears to be an index with the title & artists of each comic within said anthology--Maybe the actual comic's title or its artist could be recognized from that list? I haven't been able to find anything using the artist's names nor the comic's titles, though.

There might be a chance that the comic itself was reprinted in another entirely different compilation/anthology (as many other Eva comics were at the time), and then got translated by mere chance without being part of its original context--Only way to find out, I'm afraid, would be to scan through the entire english translated database of Eva doujins available (specially at that one site that has many old Eva doujins), and try to find it through plain ol' eye scanning.
I'm a lurker at heart.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:55 pm

^ a proverbial needle in a haystack conundrum... (:|
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:26 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:I could've sworn I had a copy of God's in His Heaven, but it's up in storage (if I still have it) so I have no way to currently skim it :sweatdrop:

Just checked my PMs and you sold me a copy in 2012. :D
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:31 pm

Aha. Mystery solved on my end :lol: (Thank you for double-checking! :thumbsup: )

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:17 pm

View Original PostAR-99 wrote:Just checked my PMs and you sold me a copy in 2012. :D

The bigger question though is do you still have it?

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Going back to Zereus' link, this is the story: 「招かざる適任者」by 林堂昇. It's 12 pages and goes from p. 43-54.

Here's the 1st page:
SPOILER: Show
Last edited by AR-99 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:30 pm

^ I can't read Japanese, but I can bet it's hilarious ^_^

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:53 pm

And for the Ritsuko fans, she is in a maid outfit.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:31 pm

Seeing the picture jogged my memory: Shinji clones were running amok (one of 'em captured Asuka :cringe: ) and the real Shinji was at a complete loss on what to do + blamed for everything! I think the punch line was they all ended up in some spare Reiquarium tanks (including real Shinji? -o-; ).

Was very funny stuff!

Also: That link by Zeruss further reminded me how damn silly Photobucket's current policies are....Sigh.

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”