"Neon Genesis Evangelion RPG: The Nerv White Paper"

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Cody MacArthur Fett
Bardiel
Bardiel

"Neon Genesis Evangelion RPG: The Nerv White Paper"

•      
  •      

Postby Cody MacArthur Fett » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:28 pm

So I was looking around Ebay for a copy of the Evangelion RPG, because I'm working on a fanfic that could really use some of the information on the characters and scenarios in the sourcebook but my friend (who knows Japanese) can't read the scans on the RPG's wiki page, when I was suddenly struck by a thought. "Instead of going out and spending money you need for other things getting a copy of the sourcebook why don't you just ask to see if anyone else has some high-quality scans already or if they can whip up some?" So I came to the place to go for English Evangelion information and decided to ask.

Does anyone have any high-quality scans of the Evangelion RPG: The Nerv White Paper?
Sic Semper Tyrannus
Carry on.

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:31 am

You can click on the images in the wiki to have them in higher definition.
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”