Evangelion theme phone

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
omega2236
Embryo

Evangelion theme phone

•      
  •      

Postby omega2236 » Tue May 08, 2012 8:57 am

Hi guys! So I got a new phone a few weeks back, and being a huge Eva fan I was wondering if anyone knew of a site were I could upload wallpapers and ring tones. I would love to have Ramiel's scream as a text receiver.
Some day someone will best me, but it won't be today and it won't be you.

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Tue May 08, 2012 11:25 am

I don't know of any except from all of the usual places you can get to from a google search, but if you have an android phone, I've written a simple live wallpaper that mimicks the Magi attack display from EoE.

omega2236
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby omega2236 » Wed May 23, 2012 8:58 am

That live wallpaper you did is awesome. Nice work on your part. The thing I really like about it is that only Eva fans will get this when they see it. I think you should do a few more really. Like a shape changing Ramiel. How about a shifting A.T. field or a corrupting Ireul? No I got it! A Clockiel that tells time. I wish I could make them myself.

Other than that I found other wallpapers and a few ring tones. Nothing special. I made my own notification tone of Ramiel's scream. Scared a few of my coworkers with it.
Some day someone will best me, but it won't be today and it won't be you.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:09 am

Can you produce anything that would work with a samsung?
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

SenorSquiid
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby SenorSquiid » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:53 pm

When I was stuck in Droid land I had a pretty badass Eva clock widget that looked like the Active Time Countdown clock. That was pretty cool. Of course, it was Android, so the clock never quite matched up with the one on the widget. Also that shit is stupid and hurts your battery life. Your best bet is to get an iPhone and some tasteful background, and maybe one of the bajillion Evangelion iPhone cases.
fnord

---
I will never stop trashing Magma Diver.
Ever.

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”