Eva Action Figures (including Rebuild) [1]

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
RMZX
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby RMZX » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Broke down and ordered the RD Eva 01 Awakening Ver.

Its not all bad, still have 16 bucks.
:|

insomniac
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby insomniac » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:57 pm

View Original PostRMZX wrote:Broke down and ordered the RD Eva 01 Awakening Ver.

Its not all bad, still have 16 bucks.

Just enough left for shipping. ;)

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:20 pm

5 weeks... Still no news of my Eva 01 Evolution :shinchair:
I guess there's no point in going to ask to mail, 'cuz it has no tracking number...
If I tell Amiami... Will they send me to *uck off?
For all I know there are 4 possibilities:
1.- Amiami thought of throwing the guilt onto mexican mail from the begining and never shipped it...
2.- It's still somewhere in the customs backyard, and with the news of 2 US customs agents murdered by sicars in northen Mexico, I guess it'll take longer...
3.- Someone in customs X-rayed it, saw what it was and grabbed it (completely possible, believe it or not)
4.- It's among the 30 out of 100 pieces of mail that mexican service looses...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go sumberge in despair and restlesness curled up in my bed...
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:32 pm

View Original Postarael wrote:5 weeks... Still no news of my Eva 01 Evolution :shinchair:
I guess there's no point in going to ask to mail, 'cuz it has no tracking number...
If I tell Amiami... Will they send me to *uck off?
For all I know there are 4 possibilities:
1.- Amiami thought of throwing the guilt onto mexican mail from the begining and never shipped it...
2.- It's still somewhere in the customs backyard, and with the news of 2 US customs agents murdered by sicars in northen Mexico, I guess it'll take longer...
3.- Someone in customs X-rayed it, saw what it was and grabbed it (completely possible, believe it or not)
4.- It's among the 30 out of 100 pieces of mail that mexican service looses...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go sumberge in despair and restlesness curled up in my bed...

I'm assuming then that you didnt choose EMS as the shipping method? THen just chill. Your Scenario #1 is highly unlikely. That would be called fraud if AmiAmi took your money and decided not to send Unit 01. As for the rest....all possible but hey you chose SAL. Uninsured surface mail sucks. You kind of bit the dust there Arael....

Shinies
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby Shinies » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:58 pm

If you didn't choose EMS you are going to wait a loooooooong time and you have a chance that you will not see the package, that's why I don't choose SAL ever, I can't risk it specially living this country and with our current situation is worse.

RMZX
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby RMZX » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:22 pm

View Original Postinsomniac wrote:Just enough left for shipping. ;)

My guy doesn't make me pay for that stuff till it actually arrives at his office.

And ouch about you Eva 01 Evo, how long did it get confirmed that it shipped? SAL Takes anywhere from 15-25 days to ship (Usually 15 in my case, I'm usually too low on cash to afford EMS and I never have problems with SAL.)

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:39 pm

View Original PostRMZX wrote:And ouch about you Eva 01 Evo, how long did it get confirmed that it shipped? SAL Takes anywhere from 15-25 days to ship (Usually 15 in my case, I'm usually too low on cash to afford EMS and I never have problems with SAL.)

I got the shipping notice on January 13th... At this rate Unit 02 will be released without me having unit 01!!!
[on the brigth side, I chose registrered SAL for unit 02]

macrochaos
Lilith

Postby macrochaos » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:50 pm

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:I'm assuming then that you didnt choose EMS as the shipping method? THen just chill. Your Scenario #1 is highly unlikely. That would be called fraud if AmiAmi took your money and decided not to send Unit 01. As for the rest....all possible but hey you chose SAL. Uninsured surface mail sucks. You kind of bit the dust there Arael....

a THAT is why I always choose EMS
I once chose SAL and the package took over 45 days to arrive

RMZX
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby RMZX » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:55 pm

View Original Postarael wrote:I got the shipping notice on January 13th... At this rate Unit 02 will be released without me having unit 01!!!
[on the brigth side, I chose registrered SAL for unit 02]

Oh jeez, at least when I got the confirmation for Asuka it was only 16 days ago (it shipped on the 1st and arrived about 4 days ago). Thats a really long time to wait.

insomniac
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby insomniac » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Nothing to fuss about (yet). While SAL typically arrives in 2-3 weeks, it can take up to 45 days.

My last order from HLJ shipped in Jan took a full 45 days to arrive, and someone I know is still waiting for an order shipped mid-January. Shipping is just all round slow at the moment.

Registered SAL though, is just a waste of money IMO.

RMZX
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby RMZX » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:01 am

For me its a waste of time, but I'd rather have my packages arrive and I having to go pick them up the next day over not arriving at all.

EVA X
Lilith

Postby EVA X » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:35 am

Would any of you happen to know where I can get these specific Evangelion figures?

I first saw them posted at Ngeekhiong.blogspot, and kinda forgot about them till now. They were slated for a April 2010 release, but I don't recall seeing them ANYWHERE.

Someone mind helping me out?

insomniac
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby insomniac » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:24 am

^ I'd try running several searches on eBay for the Gashapon figures. They have something very similar, but it looks like it's from a newer series.

http://cgi.ebay.com/EVA-Rebuild-Evangelion-Ultimate-Action-2-Neo-Gashapon-/120686834987?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c197ef52b

EVA X
Lilith

Postby EVA X » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:05 am

The name of the line of Eva figures I'm searching for is "Ultimate Action Neo Evangelion New Theatrical Ver. Vol. 3"

No sign of em on ebay, bigbadtoystore, amiami, and hobby search...

:um-no:

insomniac
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby insomniac » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:08 am

Here's a suggestion. If you're determined to get them no matter, you can get a middlemen service like Yokatta Shopping or whatever to get them off a Yahoo! Japan Auction.

http://yokattaweb.jp/

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h149636965

EVA X
Lilith

Postby EVA X » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:20 am

I've heard of those middle man guys, but unfortunately I never use em. So it looks like I won't be getting them, not any time soon at least. Thanks for helping me though. Don't think I would of found updated images of the figures with the way I was searching.

Ugh, so close to getting that Zeruel. :headdesk:

macrochaos
Lilith

Postby macrochaos » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:56 pm

^

HLJ had them http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN960840
but they are already discontinued
They should be almost gone off the market by now
I think they will eventually appear on Ebay, try searching for them daily

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:09 pm

I wanted that Zeruel too... Previous versions have Ramiel, Samshel and Israfel in gashapon too...
Have been searching Evilbay once in a while...
I guess Ill try to sculpt Zeruel if I can't find it...
I could be Revoltech scale :D

Shinies
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby Shinies » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:36 pm

You should try those middlemen, they can get info for you and give you prices, no strings attached. At least Yokkata and Tokyo Hunter are reliable from experience.

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Week's post!

@visionfactory
: more of Zeruel, like promised...

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”