Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Welcome back! ^_^
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:42 pm

"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Welcome back, dude. Been too fucking long.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:44 pm

OH SHIT JIVE ASS BROTHA YOUR BACK

:D :D :D

Just in time for the pretentious as fuck film blog myself and Oz and setting up! Fuck yeah, man. This calls for a Tatami Galaxy reaction avatar I'll be right back.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Merridian
Angel
Angel

Postby Merridian » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:05 pm

hell yeah motherfucker. 'bout time :w00t:

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Welcome back, Xard! :yippee:
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

planet news
Armisael
Armisael

Postby planet news » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Welcome back. I hardly knew ye before. I'll consider this my second chance.
"Crab People, look like crab, talk like people. Crab people . . ."

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Guyver Spawn » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Great to see you back =D.
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:03 am

So, what will it be? The Seventh Seal or Last Year at Marienbad? You decide! Welcome back, you aggravating, awesome, aggravating, pretentious, aggravating, dipwad Fin...
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:25 am

Freakin' finally. Now we shall make EGF the home of glorious finnfags again!

I take it that you are Mio and I am Ritsu in the picture.
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

Allemann
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

Postby Allemann » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Welcome back, Xard! :)

crystallising
Embryo

Postby crystallising » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:31 am

hello there. i just rediscovered my very big love for EVA and now there is this awesome forum to keep my head from exploding while there are aspects occuring to me that i never knew watching it years ago as a teenager. so yay forum! hajimemashite!
この宇宙を抱いて輝く
少年よ 神話になれ

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

Postby soul.assassin » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Welcome to the club. :)

SpearofLonginus
Lilith

Postby SpearofLonginus » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Welcome!

ForestGumpsFury
Embryo

First Post

Postby ForestGumpsFury » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:58 am

I guess i am nerding out pretty hardcore right now. But this has got to be the only thing for which i am a hopelessly devoted nerdy fanboy so i cant help but be excited as hell for joining.

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:35 am

Hey, maybe I can use my old "canned greeting" here as well...

Welcome to the fold, newbies.

- Have fun and try not to take anything too seriously.
- Flame back when flamed. (Just not here!)
- Obey all female forum goers. They're always correct. And if you are one, you already win.
- Watch it with character bashing. Not a personal request, this is for your own good.
- Watch more anime. Yes, more than you already do now!
- Listen to more rock/metal/punk (or any combinations/sub-genres of them).
- Read more EVAfics. They’re good for you.
- Regarding the above sentence, follow this and at least try to enjoy these (and please review them). (Note: All are completed.)

Keep your arms and legs within at all times and enjoy.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

johnpc831
Embryo

Hi there!

Postby johnpc831 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Hello everyone! I've been reading this forum for a while now and finally decided to make an account and start posting. I've been an Eva fan I guess since around my second year of college somewhere around 1999 or 2000.

I'm not sure exactly how I discovered it. The first thing that drew me in was the opening music and the artwork. Then I noticed how the atmosphere of the series seemed to sway back and forth between lighthearted and very serious.

Anyhow, I soon became completely drawn in to the characters and world of the anime and have remained so to this day. I'm looking forward to good times at EvaGeeks.

ERNIEMEX
Embryo

Best Show Eva!

Postby ERNIEMEX » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:33 pm

I remember the first time i heard about Evangelion was on Adult Swim. I saw the commercial for it and to me it looked pretty bad ass. So after watching it for the first time it just blew me away, took my heart, i feel in love with it. Now to me the ONLY anime show that matters to me the most is, of course, Evangelion. I think now that not one other show can come close to it. I guess I'm just in Love :love: :love: :love: :clap:

jetatomic
Embryo

Postby jetatomic » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:58 am

Hello Everyone I'm Jet and I come from Thailand. Please excuse me if my English was not good enough. I first heard of Eva in super robot wars MX Portable. I thought that Eva Shokouki was really cool! So I bought a DVD boxset(Thailand version of course!!)and I really like it. I have to rewatch it many times to understand the story. I'm now collecting LMHG Evangelion from Bandai.

Return to “Old Stickies”