Evangelion Pictures Thread [2] (Post all images in spoilers)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Re: Shinji in prude-land

Postby Bagheera » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:31 am

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:I really don't understand why people has always to follow similar oversimplifications, does it make you feel more comfortable if you can draw a clear line between persons?

Right then, that's the end of that.

Best pairing ever:

SPOILER: Show
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

riffraff11235
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby riffraff11235 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Law of EGF: As the length of a KaworuxShinji discussion increases, the probability of Bagheera and Hyper Shinchan having a jousting match approaches 1.

Can you give it a rest this time, guys? I'd rather not have this thread get locked again....

Other than that, that was an awesome picture of Eva-01, Shinchan.
だから みんな 死んでしまえば いいのに... では, あなたは何故, ココにいるの? ...ココにいても, いいの?
"Cogito ergo sum." - Rene Descartes
"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Avatar: Asuka is superior. That is all.
PSN - riffraff-11235 Feel free to add me. PM me on EGF if you do.
Steam - rifffraff11235

League of Legends - riffraff11235
Osu! - riffraff11235

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:42 pm

View Original Postriffraff11235 wrote:Law of EGF: As the length of a KaworuxShinji discussion increases, the probability of Bagheera and Hyper Shinchan having a jousting match approaches 1.

Can you give it a rest this time, guys? I'd rather not have this thread get locked again....

Don't worry, it's done. I'd rather talk about crack pairings anyhow. :lol:
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:44 pm

View Original Postriffraff11235 wrote:Can you give it a rest this time, guys? I'd rather not have this thread get locked again....

Actually I kinda tried to let this thing die by itself but evidently I still have to work on my capability of ignoring people who talk about my favourite pairing...

Well, some Asuka pics:

And some Rei, Asuka and Mari group pics:
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ornette » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:47 pm

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:Actually I kinda tried to let this thing die by itself but evidently I still have to work on my capability of ignoring people who talk about my favourite pairing...

And it looks like you're still failing miserably at this...

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:48 pm

View Original PostOrnette wrote:And it looks like you're still failing miserably at this...

I said that I still have to work on it, didn't I?
So let’s make a wish.
No matter how many times

bobbyfischer's ghost
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby bobbyfischer's ghost » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Back with some Asuka goodness
It's nice see Asuka in something other than her plugsuit.

Some space pirate Asuka with a strage eye?
Current avatar: Shotoku in winter
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be Manners." ~ George Carlin
Wilt Chamberlain answers the infamous question.

driftking18594
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby driftking18594 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:53 pm

View Original Postbobbyfischer's ghost wrote:I'll leave the MarixAsuka for driftking. :lol:

They're...beautiful...:asuka_happy:

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Oh my, seven new log pages on Takemaru Hosaka's website, some pics were already uploaded on pixiv but there's a considerable number of arts that I'm seeing for the first time, I'm going to post some of my favourite KxS pics for now:
As usual don't open if you have qualms about this pairing, feminised Shinji or anything else I like  SPOILER: Show

Asuka's reaction=EGF's reaction. Except for those three, four dudes/gals who are Rei

Let's go to the sea...

.... just to see those little tsun tsun brownish eyes.

A quite personal interpretation of that scene from EoE?

Why do I have to think about Star Driver whenever I see a window? Damn Enokido, you should just fix Evangelion not give me even more fetishes.

Yet another speculation about the "omezamete" scene, it seems to be a relatively popular leitmotif lately.

More school life, Anno still didn't manage to play it out in the end, even though he thinks that it wouldn't have been a bad idea.

This one looks a little like a scene from GoS2nd.

I wonder, is Kaworu supposed to be higher than Shinji?

First...

... later, dealwithit.jpg
So let’s make a wish.
No matter how many times

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:13 pm

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:
As usual don't open if you have qualms about this pairing, feminised Shinji or anything else I like  SPOILER: Show

Ah, no, these were all good. There's a huge difference between these and the typical Shinji-in-drag pics you've posted in the past. Far as I'm concerned these are the sorts of pics a KxS shipper should be going for, since they credibly depict the relationship without butchering the characters in the process.

IOW, nice finds! :thumbsup:

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:51 am

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Best pairing ever:

Still better then Kagome.

Rei pics:
ImageImageImageImage
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:46 pm

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:Still better then Kagome.

Rin was the only good character from that show *insert Pedobear's seal of approval*.

Nice Rei pics anyway, the second one reminded me that apparently we won't get any Kaworu Halloween pic from that artist, too bad because I really like his drawings.

I found this Rei pic after bookmarking on pixiv the third one CoL posted:

Source
She almost resembles more Eureka than Rei but I'm sure that people who know me well enough can guess why I liked this pic.

About Takemaru Hosaka's pics, honestly I don't see much of a difference between her (?) Shinji and other ones posted in the past, probably it's because I already see Shinji as kinda girlish to begin with, accentuating those traits is just a fanservice as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, some Kaworu pics plus a pair of Shinji ones from the recent log update, the source is always the website linked before:

Exporting a popular lunar practice on earth

You don't really love someone if you don't breathe in his/her dirty clothes...

... Shinji confirmed it, don't bother him about it.

Diebuster crossover

A reminder about the single KaworuxAsuka interaction of some kind in the old series

This is really a little twisted, in more than a way

Also a pair of Evangelion pictures, always from Takemaru Hosaka:

EDIT: fixed the first Evangelion pic, please tell me if it doesn't work, I'm experimenting a little with the urls for very large (more than 1600 pixels) pics.
Last edited by Hyper Shinchan on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So let’s make a wish.
No matter how many times

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:52 pm

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:Still better then Kagome.

I never really understood the Kagome hate. Maybe she's more annoying in the Japanese dub?

bobbyfischer's ghost
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby bobbyfischer's ghost » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Kind of cute, also more Asuka in sweats

Some Shinji As unit 01
Current avatar: Shotoku in winter
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be Manners." ~ George Carlin
Wilt Chamberlain answers the infamous question.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:31 pm

View Original PostHS wrote:Rin was the only good character from that show *insert Pedobear's seal of approval*.
*Insert visions of a Shikon jewel shard powered Pedobear* The horror. . . The horror.

Bagheera wrote:I never really understood the Kagome hate. Maybe she's more annoying in the Japanese dub?
I don't hate her, she's just a poor substitute for Kikyo. Even being an undead pain in the ass most of the time she was still a more compelling character then Kagome.

More Rei:
ImageImageImage
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:42 pm

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:I don't hate her, she's just a poor substitute for Kikyo. Even being an undead pain in the ass most of the time she was still a more compelling character then Kagome.

Well . . . angsty undead shrine priestess vs. HS girl is kind of an unfair comparison, don't you think? Give Kagome a few years and see how she matches up then! :tongue:

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Postby Kendrix » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:12 pm

@Bagheera:

Yes, of course scxrapped stuff was usually scrapped for a reason, (and I must say that the finished ep 24 was VASTLY SUPERIOR to either of the drafts) but making the little same sex crush less cliched =/= removing it

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:Oh my, seven new log pages on Takemaru Hosaka's website, some pics were already uploaded on pixiv but there's a considerable number of arts that I'm seeing for the first time, I'm going to post some of my favourite KxS pics for now:

Wow, these were some REALLY good ones.

@ Pic with Shinji on the Chair

WOW. Reminds me of that trip sequence from Elfen Lied where Lucy has a vision of those mean kids she killed, in their post-murder state...

@Kagome discussion

Sure, she is not as interesting compared to the rest of the cast, but I've never seen any reason to hate her. Typical PoV character/Protagonist, I guess. She had her cutie moments.
But yeah, this is the first time myself in a rare place where ppl don't bash poor Kikyo to death and actually notice that she is, while certainly not perfect, a complex, multi-layered character with various aspects to her.

It's kinda grating how people will demonize her/flanderize her moderate character flaws / understandable initial anger at her sucky situation that waned soon after her first few appearances into downright evil, while they all love Sesshomaru who spent most of the story way deeper in the gray area than Kikyo ever was.
(Just to clarify, this isn't intended to bash Sesshomaru, I like him)
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

Quadhonk
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Quadhonk » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:02 am

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:More Rei:

That one is just too badass.
It's difficult in times like these; ideals, dreams and cherished hopes rise within us, only to be crushed by grim reality.
It's a wonder I haven't abandoned all my ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical.
Yet I cling to them because I believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart.
- Anne Frank (21 July 1944)

Fireand'chutes77
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Postby Fireand'chutes77 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:55 pm

View Original PostQuadhonk wrote:That one is just too badass.

I really like this one:

It's like she just received a rapid retargeting order, and she's replying, "Target confirmed, sir. Engaging."
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. JSDF attack ships on fire during Operation Yashima. I watched particle beams glitter in the dark near the Geofront. All these moments will be lost in time. Like LCL in rain. Time to die." ~ ANT Pogo
Asuka: founder of

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Haven't posted here in a while, mostly because I exhausted most good Rei fanart on the internet(yes, such things do happen)

so here's some 3.0 Fanart fresh off the presses!

Marivangelion doing the キラッ☆ pose!

Hatsuka from the trailer!

^
This was uploaded 3 hours ago on danbooru

Sorry if repost.

Return to “Old Stickies”