Getting rid of Adam and Lilith?

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
mastervampire
Adam

Getting rid of Adam and Lilith?

•      
  •      

Postby mastervampire » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:21 am

Firstly I know that Seele needed Adam and Lillith for their own plans.

I was just wondering today what if they didn't need them and didn't want to go ahead with their own plan for instrumentality.

If they just sent them both out into space to get them away from the Earth what would happen to the Angels?

And also even if one did find and fuse with them what would happen if it was really far away from Earth? Would human life be effected?

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

•      
  •      

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:32 am

View Original Postmastervampire wrote:Firstly I know that Seele needed Adam and Lillith for their own plans.

I have the impression that Seele wanted to use Eva-01 as substitute of Lilith and the Eva Series (MP) as substitute of Adam, so I don't know if they strictly needed them after completing the E-Project, using the real deal (Adam's embryo and Lilith) looked more like Gendo's plan.
View Original Postmastervampire wrote:If they just sent them both out into space to get them away from the Earth what would happen to the Angels?

Maybe they would have followed them, though it's also possible that the SoL would have returned on Earth by their own.
View Original Postmastervampire wrote:And also even if one did find and fuse with them what would happen if it was really far away from Earth? Would human life be effected?

If they were significantly distant from Earth then there shouldn't be any effect, I doubt that the anti-A.T. field had an unlimited range.
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

Ironfoot
Armisael
Armisael

Re: Getting rid of Adam and Lilith?

•      
  •      

Postby Ironfoot » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:33 am

View Original Postmastervampire wrote:I was just wondering today what if they didn't need them and didn't want to go ahead with their own plan for instrumentality.

The question is not whether SEELE needed them, but rather could Instrumentality have been diverted without their grandiose plans of restarting humanity to comfort their own bruised egos? Man has always had a fascination in becoming God and that is exactly what SEELE is about. Why send two seeds out into space when they are capable of achieving this effect? The ego of man is limitless and that is the real issue.

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”