[LAEM] From ACEN 2007: Live Action Eva still on.

The place for all of the old Live Action Evangelion Movie threads.

Moderator: Board Staff

cat42
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby cat42 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:02 pm

Honestly, I've liked his movies that I've seen. House of the Dead was a great parody of Resident Evil in my mind.

However, he's most definitely not the right direct for LAME.
"...I follow you both online and offline, and I am a 4-dimensional manifestation of absolute evil..." - Reichu-tachi
"In all cases, eventually it becomes necessary to decide to 'deliberately betray the fans.'" - Yoji Enokido
I believe in the director of Eva 1.11.

Big Panda
Lilith

Re: ^_^ \/,,

Postby Big Panda » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:13 pm

chiefen wrote:
Executor wrote:Uwe Boll is a shitty director with shitty scripts and makes a whole ton of shitty movies. At least he is consistant

But he's someone we all love to hate. Or hate to love. Nobody knows where he gets his money from, he makes real bad movies and hasn't got a clue of how to make a script. But he does his thing and don't give a crap about what anyone says. :D

Actually. Some germans used him, and his fails, to use a law breach in Germany to get some money.
At leats, that's what the Brazilian EGM said 'bout this when they interviewd him.

They've corrected the flaw already. So, he can't get movies anymore.
I guess it's time for a decent sig right? NAHHHHHHHH

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:39 pm

cat42 wrote:Honestly, I've liked his movies that I've seen. House of the Dead was a great parody of Resident Evil in my mind.

... Are you serious? Uwe Boll's movie are about as watchable as a cat taking a shit right next to you.

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hexon.Arq » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:18 pm

Executor wrote:
cat42 wrote:Honestly, I've liked his movies that I've seen. House of the Dead was a great parody of Resident Evil in my mind.

... Are you serious? Uwe Boll's movies are about as watchable as a cat taking a shit right next to you.

How is that not watchable? It's awesome!
The cat-shit thing, I mean. Not House of the Dead. That movie is poo-poo.

Is "big name in the world of direct-to-video cinema" oxymoronic at all?

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:24 pm

Hexon.Arq wrote:Is "big name in the world of direct-to-video cinema" oxymoronic at all?

Indeed it is.

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

Postby NAveryW » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:33 pm

Executor wrote:
Hexon.Arq wrote:Is "big name in the world of direct-to-video cinema" oxymoronic at all?

Indeed it is.

I wouldn't quite say so. Certain people can be "huge" within their community, but outside that be unknown. Evangelion is well known within the anime community, but go poll twenty-five random people if they've heard of "Neon Genesis Evangelion" and most likely few if any of them will have.
"Today?... hmm... today... right... Um... I'm just gonna wing it." -Guess who

Return to “Live Action Evangelion Movie”