The Official Fem-Kaworu Thread

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:06 pm

TriLink12 wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:
TriLink12 wrote:It's even in someone's sig, though I can seem to recall whose at the moment.[/size]
Brikhaus you mean?

Na, it's not Brik.

Are you sure about that?
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:28 pm

Wow, why do CitizenGeek's and BobBQ's posts seem so similar to me? Deja vu? Yep.

This is exactly what happened to me on Halo Bungie Org too many times, when I tried going overboard with crazy analysis. Of course, Louis Wu did get mad at me, and then it was all forgotten.

CitizenGeek, don't take BobBQ too hard, I understand the way he feels after being a moderator on the great cesspool that is the BNet forums. That place isn't pretty.

Do remember that it's annoying if someone who tries to analyse too hard and tries to put too much on the basis of nothing (Overanalysis, pet theories, rampant speculation, whatever), tries to push his theory in the face of others. Shoving a theory in someone's else's face is not nice. It reeks of an "I'm right, you're wrong" attitude that isn't acceptable, at least not on this forum.

Never mind, just remember that this place is NOT meant to be taken seriously, NO MATTER WHAT. Chill. You're a fine contributor anyway, and you'll get through all the in-jokes given enough time. (I guess I've gotten hold of most of them) The wiki's Radioactive Waste section might be a good place to start.

Broadsword to Dannyboy: All sins forgiven.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

TriLink
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby TriLink » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:32 pm

UrsusArctos wrote: Shoving a theory in someone's else's face is not nice. It reeks of an "I'm right, you're wrong" attitude that isn't acceptable, at least not on this forum.

QFT.

We'd ALL do well to remember this, not just the new people.

Brikhaus wrote:Are you sure about that?

*Glances down at Sig*

Pretty sure...
" Just one question America...WHO IS FUCKING OUR PING PONG BALLS!?" -Dr.Stephen T Colbert DFA

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:21 am

http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=51547#51547

Reichu's Sig wrote:"Why does Kaworu never show his palms?"
"Because that is where his vaginas are."
-- Mr. Tines & cat42
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

shinesman_cobalt
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby shinesman_cobalt » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:10 am

Why does everyone assume Kaworu has to have a physically femal body instead of jsut a femal personality. We dont know if Kaworu has a penis OR a vagina, but it's a fact he has a femainine personality.
"What's wrong with running away from reality if it sucks!?"

Indigo Arcangel
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Indigo Arcangel » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:19 pm

Maybe he's a haemaphrodite. :shock:
Normality is overrated

Kaworu/Asuka - give it a chance!
(Clarification - I still like Asuka/Shinji)

TriLink
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby TriLink » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:54 pm

Mr.Tines wrote:THE ANSWER

I f**king love you right now. :)
" Just one question America...WHO IS FUCKING OUR PING PONG BALLS!?" -Dr.Stephen T Colbert DFA

Apathetic Piggy
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Apathetic Piggy » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:09 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=51547#51547

Reichu's Sig wrote:"Why does Kaworu never show his palms?"
"Because that is where his vaginas are."
-- Mr. Tines & cat42

Well, I guess we know what Kaworu's hands are for (in response to the "what are your hands for" question presented to Shinji)...

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:38 pm

You're all wrong. Kaworu acutally had Vampire Hunter D-esque talking face sidekicks in his palms. Thus, he never shows his palms because they annoy and anger him and he detests them immensely.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:05 pm

You're all wrong. Kaworu acutally had Vampire Hunter D-esque talking face sidekicks in his palms. Thus, he never shows his palms because they annoy and anger him and he detests them immensely.

Wellif Kaworu has a penis but also has a vagina in one palm and a face in his other palm, I imagine he has some interesting experiences in the bathroom when no one is looking.

The more I think of that the more wrong that sounds, because would be be able to get his hand pregnant?
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:08 pm

Anonymous_Evafan
Minion
Minion

•      
  •      

Postby Anonymous_Evafan » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:34 pm

I believe the proper response to that is FAIL!
Oh, but God forbid any of these theories have any validity! After all, we are just brainwashing innocent people with Reichu's fanclub propaganda!--Trigger's Elysium sarcasm for the masses!

CitizenGeek
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby CitizenGeek » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:20 pm

BobBQ wrote:Have you ever been to BNet? How about spending four years there, with over a year as one of twenty-odd moderators - several of whom eventually left due to stress - trying to maintain control and order of a dozen forums and close to two million registered users? I've seen people come in just to pick a fight, and I've banned them for it. I've also seen people incite flamewars, get banned and then pretend to be innocent bystanders and sucker mods into getting them unbanned. It happened to me once, and let me tell you that since then I've become a lot less tolerant. On top of that, I've seen users appear, contribute for a time and then develop a grudge or some such thing and devote themselves to destroying the system.

So far I've seen nothing that proves you're any different.

Hah. Sorry, BobBQ but I don't buy the whole martyr act. If you despise BNet so much - which you seem to do because you blame it for your xenophobic attitude to new members - then you could just quit. You haven't and so you obviously get more pleasure than pain from being a BNet moderator. Shut up about it, already!

As for thinking I want to bring down this site, and have developed grudges for certain people and whatever other deluded nonsense you've accused you me of, I assure you that you are wrong. I don't have a grudge against anyone (except, maybe Reichu, but only a little) and I highly respect pretty much all of the members here. I've said on numourous ocasions that I really like this site, so why I would scheme for it's downfall? Seriously, dude, chill out.

Sailor Star Dust wrote:Anyway, the way you've been going against things that EMF/ANF has built up over many MANY years without being respectful about it and/or giving so much as a reason as why any theories are wrong; only saying "NO, that can't be right! You're all wrong!" ...THAT is being a troll.

Oh FFS! Why do you take such great offence to me disagreeing with your theories!? I knew it'd irk a few people, but it annoys you so much that you even make up lies about me, to discredit me? All for disagreeing with you? wtf?

Let me point out a few of the examples where I have backed up my hostitlity towards these theories in this thread alone:

In reference to Kaworu's plugsuit wrote:Yes, I'm pretty sure you can, too. And guess what - no space for breasts!

Eh, no - it is a massive leap to make that assumption. Why would Anno do that? Why would be give a character a male apparence, a male voice and just generally make the point that Kaworu is a male and not even hint that he was a she? Why would he do that? It doesn't make any sense!

In response to Kaworu's effeminate design wrote:Well, Shinji isn't exactly the most masculine of characters, maybe he's female too? Actually, Maya looks a bit like a guy, too - so she's probably male, right? Rei can be a male name too, so maybe she's actually a guy, yes?

Sailor Star Dust, I thought you were a reasonable member, but the way you're behaving - like some spoilt child, stomping their feet - because I disagree with a lot of what you have to say is disheartening.

Anonymous_Evafan wrote:You're having a fit about a topic in a forum that ISN'T for serious discussion. This topic was NEVER meant to be taken seriously.

But, some people do take it seriously.
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes.

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:37 pm

CitizenGeek wrote:Hah. Sorry, BobBQ but I don't buy the whole martyr act. If you despise BNet so much - which you seem to do because you blame it for your xenophobic attitude to new members - then you could just quit. You haven't and so you obviously get more pleasure than pain from being a BNet moderator. Shut up about it, already!

I have an obligation to the community; you wouldn't understand. Besides, isn't one of the central messages of NGE that we mustn't run away?

As for thinking I want to bring down this site, and have developed grudges for certain people and whatever other deluded nonsense you've accused you me of, I assure you that you are wrong. I don't have a grudge against anyone (except, maybe Reichu, but only a little) and I highly respect pretty much all of the members here. I've said on numourous ocasions that I really like this site, so why I would scheme for it's downfall? Seriously, dude, chill out.

So says you, but then Logical Thinking played innocent right up until the day the admin ran an IP trace on all his alternate accounts.

Oh FFS! Why do you take such great offence to me disagreeing with your theories!? I knew it'd irk a few people, but it annoys you so much that you even make up lies about me, to discredit me? All for disagreeing with you? wtf?

It's not that you disagree, it's that you disagree by playing the badass outsider shtick to the point of sheer assholery.

Yes, I'm pretty sure you can, too. And guess what - no space for breasts!

But f-K is flat as a pancake by nature. That's what separates her from Tabris-XX. Did you even read the theory before you started flinging vitriol everywhere?

Eh, no - it is a massive leap to make that assumption. Why would Anno do that? Why would be give a character a male apparence, a male voice and just generally make the point that Kaworu is a male and not even hint that he was a she? Why would he do that? It doesn't make any sense!

Did Anno plan it this way? Probably not. Did he actually ever decide who / what was the soul donor for Unit 00? Again, probably not. Does that mean we can't try different ideas to see what fits? Of course not!

In response to Kaworu's effeminate design wrote:Well, Shinji isn't exactly the most masculine of characters, maybe he's female too? Actually, Maya looks a bit like a guy, too - so she's probably male, right? Rei can be a male name too, so maybe she's actually a guy, yes?

But then, Shinji is essentially a female character design, Rei is a gender-bent take on a classic giant robot stereotype and Maya turns out to have more than a passing interest in her sempai. Make of that what you can.

Sailor Star Dust, I thought you were a reasonable member, but the way you're behaving - like some spoilt child, stomping their feet - because I disagree with a lot of what you have to say is disheartening.

Don't you dare start attacking SSD. She's one of the few genuinely nice people around here and she's done nothing to harm you.

Now you're just being pig-headed... or, as I said already, a troll. I won't speak for anyone else here, but I find your credibility slipping fast.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:43 pm

CitizenGeek wrote:But, some people do take it seriously.

And who is it that seems to be taking all this most seriously of all, and perhaps protesting a shade too much?
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:10 pm

CitizenGeek wrote:

And who is it that seems to be taking all this most seriously of all, and perhaps protesting a shade too much?

Wow, the internet sure is serious business huh?

Speaking of serious things more I think about having vaginas on your palms, the more I think it's gotta seriously suck. Because every time Kaworu holds something small in his hand something will get in there. When he's choking the cat in the manga...it gets full of cat hair eww! I mean what if he made a sand castle? And will those palm vaginas get periods? Well he could always tell people it's just stigmata or something.

Yeah it's all very serious business :(
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

CitizenGeek
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby CitizenGeek » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:56 pm

BobBQ wrote:I have an obligation to the community; you wouldn't understand. Besides, isn't one of the central messages of NGE that we mustn't run away?

Meh, if it stressed you so much, you wouldn't do it. Unless you are a founder of BNet or something.

So says you, but then Logical Thinking played innocent right up until the day the admin ran an IP trace on all his alternate accounts

Okay, so you were burned by a particularly bad member - doesn't mean you need to be mean to new members.

It's not that you disagree, it's that you disagree by playing the badass outsider shtick to the point of sheer assholery.

Assholery? Says he who acts like a member of some exlcusive club, that not's for folks like me, because I'm new and I haven't found the time to read through hundreds upon hundreds of pages just to get a few in-jokes.

That said, this whole "it's not your opinion, but the way you present it" stuff does seem to be a common complaint, so I'll try to fix that (after this post, of course! :p)

Did Anno plan it this way? Probably not. Did he actually ever decide who / what was the soul donor for Unit 00? Again, probably not. Does that mean we can't try different ideas to see what fits? Of course not!

Of course it means you can't find an idea that fits. If you believe Anno didn't know who was within Unit 00, then how could he have placed hints or whatever in the series? If Anno didn't know who was in there, then guessing what is in there is just fanfiction. Evangelion is Anno's story. Do you get my point?

Don't you dare start attacking SSD. She's one of the few genuinely nice people around here and she's done nothing to harm you.

Oh yes, calling me a troll and fabricating lies about me because I disagree with her, those are sure signs of a genuinely nice person! Meh, I like SSD, but that was a tad too much for me, I'm afraid!

Now you're just being pig-headed... or, as I said already, a troll. I won't speak for anyone else here, but I find your credibility slipping fast.

But .... SSD said she and Mr.Tines did take it seriously. She actually said that. Do you want me to just pretend that she didn't say that, or something?

Mr. Tines wrote:And who is it that seems to be taking all this most seriously of all, and perhaps protesting a shade too much?

Point taken :]

Defectron wrote:Speaking of serious things more I think about having vaginas on your palms, the more I think it's gotta seriously suck. Because every time Kaworu holds something small in his hand something will get in there. When he's choking the cat in the manga...it gets full of cat hair eww! I mean what if he made a sand castle? And will those palm vaginas get periods? Well he could always tell people it's just stigmata or something.

Wow, that is one overactive, yet hilarious, yet disgusting, yet funny imagination! :]
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes.

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:16 pm

CitizenGeek wrote:Meh, if it stressed you so much, you wouldn't do it. Unless you are a founder of BNet or something.

I was there pretty early, and I'm one of the few pre Halo 2 makeover members who still hasn't retreated into a closed group. I remember the days when the site still had a Myth theme and a tech support section. I was there when Halo 2 was a distant dream and the phrase "In New Mombasa, no one can hear you scream" had not yet been coined. I was involved in a Marathon tenth anniversary project which helped encourage Bungie to release the trilogy as freeware, to the joy of a great many people. I put a lot into that community and got a lot out of it, and the least I can do for the few friends I made there is to stay and try to keep the Halocracy under control.

Okay, so you were burned by a particularly bad member - doesn't mean you need to be mean to new members.

We all got burned by that one; it was months before he finally gave up and pissed off. There are worse things on BNet. Much worse things. Try counting the number of Halo-related topics in The Underground, where Halo topics are supposed to be forbidden, for a start; I have to purge the place every single time I visit.

Assholery? Says he who acts like a member of some exlcusive club, that not's for folks like me, because I'm new and I haven't found the time to read through hundreds upon hundreds of pages just to get a few in-jokes.

If by "folks like me", you mean people who barge in without trying to learn how things work and don't care how things work, then yes, this isn't the place for you. In any case, it doesn't take hundreds of pages to get the jokes... Hell, simply asking for an explanation was enough for me back in the day.

Of course it means you can't find an idea that fits. If you believe Anno didn't know who was within Unit 00, then how could he have placed hints or whatever in the series? If Anno didn't know who was in there, then guessing what is in there is just fanfiction. Evangelion is Anno's story. Do you get my point?

But are the hints hinting at some underlying answer, or are they just random elements thrown in to keep the audience from noticing that there's a gaping hole in the plot?

Oh yes, calling me a troll and fabricating lies about me because I disagree with her, those are sure signs of a genuinely nice person! Meh, I like SSD, but that was a tad too much for me, I'm afraid!

Lies? I've read pretty much every post SSD has made since she came here, and I don't believe I've ever seen her post something that was deliberately false.

If she's fabricating lies about you, then where are they?

But .... SSD said she and Mr.Tines did take it seriously. She actually said that. Do you want me to just pretend that she didn't say that, or something?

Tines takes f-K seriously in the same way I do, unless I am very much mistaken. As for SSD, I'll let her explain her stance herself.

Point taken :]

So when it comes from Tines, it's a valid point, but when it comes from me, it's an attempt to turn you to the dark side?

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:19 pm

Children, please. Am I going to have to put both of you in time out?
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:25 pm

Its easy to get carried away around here debate is fun after all. Im the as guilty of it as anyone else here, but yea it time to take a step back and take a deep breath
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”