Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:12 pm

If this keeps up, I'll have to write a strongly-written complaint about all of this inappropriate fan service to the staff here.

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:That's what I call fan-service.

Wait, what? Noooo!!!! The staff already approves!

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:52 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:That's what I call fan-service.

I'm so glad someone made this pun.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:06 am

Its my cat you idiots  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:34 am

^
Kaworu's holding his hands out asking to hold it while Shinji is shaking head rapidly mouthing no.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:39 am

^ Well, considering his track record with cats, it's better if Kaworu just look and not be allowed to touch anyway...
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:25 am

Can you ship people with themselves?  SPOILER: Show
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:34 am

^ Technically speaking, clones of the same person still count as separate individuals due to their varying life experiences, so you're not even shipping Rei with Rei, more like Rei II and Rei Q.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:44 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:^ Technically speaking, clones of the same person still count as separate individuals due to their varying life experiences, so you're not even shipping Rei with Rei, more like Rei II and Rei Q.

Stahp ruining mah jokes with logic
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:45 am

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:^
Kaworu's holding his hands out asking to hold it while Shinji is shaking head rapidly mouthing no.

Oh god I just realized what this reference meant and won't be saying anything else other than I really hate manga Kaworu for doing that. :irked:
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:50 am

^ Logic is the cement of our civilization, with which we ascend from chaos, using reason as our guide :tongue:

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:30 pm

^ All too true.

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:
Its my cat you idiots  SPOILER: Show

Absolutely a-frickin'-dorable. If I could give you a gold star, I would.

View Original PostBlockio wrote:
Can you ship people with themselves?  SPOILER: Show

In a manner of speaking, but the line between loving oneself and masturbation can be rather blurry. :tongue:

Bad jokes aside, I'd probably ship it. Actually, that would be an interesting idea for a one-off PWP: the contents of the Reiquarium gain sentience and get freaky with themselves.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:44 pm

Evangelion 3.0 but in Jojo's part 4 colour style  SPOILER: Show
Last edited by Joseki on Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:54 pm

View Original PostAngelNo13Bardiel wrote:Actually, that would be an interesting idea for a one-off PWP: the contents of the Reiquarium gain sentience and get freaky with themselves.

As much as I like Rei, that would really creep me out

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:55 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:

The picture is broken...... :sniffle:

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:48 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:The picture is broken...... :sniffle:
I'm getting a "403 Forbidden" from that URL.

@Joseki -- Try putting it on a dedicated image hosting site instead.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:52 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:The picture is broken...... :sniffle:

Now it's fixed :tongue:

Mr. Tines wrote:@Joseki -- Try putting it on a dedicated image hosting site instead.

I did rehost the photo but I put the wrong link in there, woopsy.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:53 pm

Joseki wrote:
Now it's fixed :tongue:

Cool!

View Original PostJoseki wrote:

Wow, what an interesting color pallet, yet the food somehow looks more inedible and unappetizing...

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue May 01, 2018 11:48 am

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Tue May 01, 2018 12:36 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:

Zero Two would be a hard competition and being on par with Asuka. Them facing eachother would be the scary.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue May 01, 2018 2:38 pm

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:Zero Two would be a hard competition and being on par with Asuka. Them facing eachother would be the scary.

yeah I need to watch this series sometime as I've heard a lot regarding Zero Two and that out of the copy cat Asuka's in anime she is the first real deal that could stand up to her in a face off and give her a run for her money.

Or if you prefer  SPOILER: Show

Return to “Old Stickies”