Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:05 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:
It's Not My Fault  SPOILER: Show

This scene (or rather the scene's central idea) is something that should have been in the film.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:13 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:
Meanwhile, in Russia  SPOILER: Show

Misato was presumably busy drinking Vodka.
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

KRandMJ
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby KRandMJ » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:49 am

View Original PostGuy Nacks wrote:This kinda makes me want to start writing the A/K fanfic I pitched a year ago. The most underrated pairing in the whole franchise.

Do what you want, but avoid copyright, you make that parody. :thumbsup:
EvaGeeks is a nightmare to navigate, still good tho.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:23 pm

Not posting this for the picture itself (altough it is well-made), but rather for the fact that it is one of the top results when picture searching for "Magorox" :facepalm:
SPOILER: Show
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:31 am

She followed me home can I keep her?  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

one-eyed
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby one-eyed » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:12 am

Blockio, I most blame the Sadamoto's talent for all this Yuri feast!

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:16 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:
She followed me home can I keep her?  SPOILER: Show

Im pretty sure that pic shows up right next to the one I posted... Google what you doing :'D
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:43 pm

And I'm pretty sure that picture's been posted here before.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:57 pm

View Original PostEl Squibbonator wrote:And I'm pretty sure that picture's been posted here before.

Yeah I think it might have but I still think its funny ^_^

Nom, Nom  SPOILER: Show

KRandMJ
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby KRandMJ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:56 pm

Felt like I needed to post this.
EvaGeeks is a nightmare to navigate, still good tho.

Settie
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby Settie » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:38 pm

^ Seeing that Mk.4 like that and given all the weird eva products out there, I'm surprised there isn't an Eva Roomba based on the Mk.4s yet.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:28 am

View Original PostSettie wrote:^ Seeing that Mk.4 like that and given all the weird eva products out there, I'm surprised there isn't an Eva Roomba based on the Mk.4s yet.

I would actually buy that

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:24 am

View Original PostKRandMJ wrote:Felt like I needed to post this.

That's actually very clever and cute. Cat attempting to catch mouse.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:57 am

That is adorable I want one as a toy ^_^

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:49 am

So Shinji is the pet owner with a laser? :emogendo:

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:35 pm

Asuka, more likely, seeing as that's Unit 02.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:57 pm

My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:49 pm

View Original Postimprimatur13 wrote:

"And he piled upon the whale's white hump the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it." Moby Dick

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:52 am

Wouldn't Gaghiel have been more appropriate?

Return to “Old Stickies”