Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Ray » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:40 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:
A Misato Q that Ray may like  SPOILER: Show

I don't hate it.

Warning for blood and gore.
Pieta  SPOILER: Show

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Joseki » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:04 am

View Original PostRay wrote:Warning for blood and gore.
Pieta  SPOILER: Show

To be a perfect replica of the Pietà Shinji shouldn't have any strong expression and be dressed with his perfectly clean shirt, Kaworu's headless body should be in the plugsuit instead.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:19 pm

Zoom, zoom, zoom  SPOILER: Show
Good Kitty, Bad Kitty  SPOILER: Show
The Other Perspective (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:32 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:[spoiler="Good Kitty, Bad Kitty"]Image

Imagine if Misato or Asuka walks in on them. Someone's gonna be hurtin before the nights over.
SPOILER: Show

Wouldn't the Entry plugs LCL cause a certain amount of (ahem) shrinkage?

I was in the entry plug Jerry! I WAS IN THE ENTRY PLUG!

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:28 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:
Trolling  SPOILER: Show

My god those MP Evas are absolutely adorable. (now thats a sentence I didnt think Id ever say). If I ever write some silly, light-hearted Eva fanfic, Asuka is so gonna have one or even all nine as pet
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:39 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:Wouldn't the Entry plugs LCL cause a certain amount of (ahem) shrinkage?

I don't know... I thought the LCL was kept at a warm temperature. If it's not though (or the shock of leaving that warmth to a relatively cold EVA Cage), then that would be the uh... natural order of things :emogendo:
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:23 am

IMPACTS (the real ones)  SPOILER: Show

Some cool Kaworu art  SPOILER: Show

tentative name: Rei Ayanami  SPOILER: Show

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:52 pm

Shot For Scale  SPOILER: Show

Shikinami  SPOILER: Show

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:17 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:
Shot For Scale  SPOILER: Show

Shouldn't that one have a NSFW tag? :tongue:

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Mari being Kawaii  SPOILER: Show
Mari being... well, see for yourself (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
I didn't think they wore anything under those...  SPOILER: Show

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:37 pm

Let's face it, they'd be happier here  SPOILER: Show
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Dame Rei of House Ikari, second of her name.

“Turning EVA-02 into a phallic symbol? Me? Don’t be ridiculous.”

Rey Ayanami

“Your father was a weirdo. He sold you for government funding. Half of him is buried in a pauper’s grave on Jakku, the other half got eaten.”

“Misato’s on holiday, I’m her replacement, puppy.”
Last edited by Cybermat47 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:29 pm

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:“Turning EVA-02 into a phallic symbol? Me? Don’t be ridiculous.”

Goddammit Japan.

I'd like to think a scene like this actually happened offscreen in the rebuilds. Misato goes into her new quarters, and there's Mari sitting on her couch, dressed in her clothes drinking her beer.

Misato: "What are you doing in my quarters? How the hell did you get past security? Wait. . . those are my shorts! That's MY beer!"

Stillborn
Banned

Postby Stillborn » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:31 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:
Let's face it, they'd be happier here  SPOILER: Show

Yes. Yes they would.

Shinji&W40K proves that they can, in spite of Anno :P
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:10 am

View Original PostRay wrote:I'd like to think a scene like this actually happened offscreen in the rebuilds. Misato goes into her new quarters, and there's Mari sitting on her couch, dressed in her clothes drinking her beer.

Misato: "What are you doing in my quarters? How the hell did you get past security? Wait. . . those are my shorts! That's MY beer!"
Speaking of which, it's a shame we never got to see Mari meet Pen-pen. She seems like she would get along great with him!
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:15 am

View Original PostEl Squibbonator wrote:Speaking of which, it's a shame we never got to see Mari meet Pen-pen. She seems like she would get along great with him!

Yeah she'd proberbly bring him in to Asuka's bedroom and put him in the bed between them and stuff, since I don't see Mari using Shinji's room as they'd give it to next Rei clone and people really need to do some fanart on that as there's lots of Misato, Rei and Shinji with Pen Pen but no Asuka and Mari ones where there hugging him.

Drink for tomorrow we dine in hell  SPOILER: Show

Hugs  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:00 am

A Father’s Love
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:08 am

Making the choice...
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:19 am

Some Asuka  SPOILER: Show

Rei  SPOILER: Show

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:46 am

View Original PostBlockio wrote:My god those MP Evas are absolutely adorable. (now thats a sentence I didnt think Id ever say). If I ever write some silly, light-hearted Eva fanfic, Asuka is so gonna have one or even all nine as pet

Strangely I feel the same way, like I hate the EOE mass Evangelions with a passion but there is something really cute about the chibi mass Eva's and to me they seem in the fan art to be more mischievous than evil.

Petit Eva  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Return to “Old Stickies”