Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

The Cruel
Banned

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby The Cruel » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:05 am

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:Disgust
SPOILER: Show
”After everything you did, and everything you left me to suffer through, you still think you can talk to me like that? As if we’re friends? You make me sick.”

Memento Mori

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUAEIPp11AU
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:11 pm

Switched  SPOILER: Show
Rei looks nice with long hair, kinda different in a good way.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:01 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
Switched  SPOILER: Show
Rei looks nice with long hair, kinda different in a good way.

Improved  SPOILER: Show

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:04 pm

Smile  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:47 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:
Improved  SPOILER: Show

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that Kaworu is lacking any kind of genitalia?

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:02 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:Am I the only one bothered by the fact that Kaworu is lacking any kind of genitalia?

Maybe he's got an inney instead of an outey now considering the privacy screen on his chest.

But Shinji and Toji are also drawn without bulges, so maybe no one thinks they're hung like horses as they say.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:01 am

That’s clearly girl kaworu
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:02 am

Isn't Girl Kaworu usually a little bustier?

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:50 am

View Original PostRay wrote:Isn't Girl Kaworu usually a little bustier?

Maybe Kaworu is playing Earth-chan?

Also, found this quite by accident. Some of you may recognize it.
Ironic  SPOILER: Show

Valikdu
Adam

Postby Valikdu » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:43 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:Smile

Sweet
Maker of large-scale Dwarf Fortress modifications.

August 13 update: Desolation 1.5 - Attack on Urist!

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:52 am

Humanity
“What did she say when we first met? “Let’s be friends.” Friends. People with mutual affection for each other. Why did she ask me this, when we had just met? And why is it that whenever I remember saying “no”, my stomach tightens?”

Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:26 am

View Original PostRay wrote:Isn't Girl Kaworu usually a little bustier?
Tabris-XX aka Tabby-chan is stacked.

Fem-Kaworu, OTOH, is the interpretation that the new character we see in episode 24 is actually a reverse trap. You'll have to go digging in the archives for the full story.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:12 am

Fan Art found on Imgur  SPOILER: Show

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:37 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:Fem-Kaworu, OTOH, is the interpretation that the new character we see in episode 24 is actually a reverse trap. You'll have to go digging in the archives for the full story.

Ah, thanks, Mr. Tines. I don't think I've seen that particular thread yet; I think I'll enjoy it. ^_^
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:25 am

It's time for me to dip. My attempt to
burn this motherfucker down

has failed.

You win. I give up.

This thread is yours, for better or worse.

:sniffle:
Just a big bro looking out for sistah

Mess with this crew, and I'll give you a blister

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:34 am

Guilt
”Oh god... Asuka... it doesn’t matter if you forgive me. I can’t live with myself after... what I did to you.”

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:39 am

Caption: "I can't believe we'll never see each other again."
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:42 am

View Original Postimprimatur13 wrote:Caption: "I can't believe we'll never see each other again."

Thanks for the translation.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:47 am

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:Guilt
”Oh god... Asuka... it doesn’t matter if you forgive me. I can’t live with myself after... what I did to you.”

My kokoro is brokoro :asuka_sad:

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:48 am

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:Guilt

Um... I'm pretty sure this in reference to Kaworu.

Return to “Old Stickies”