Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:39 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Image

Ooh, edgy.
Just a big bro looking out for sistah

Mess with this crew, and I'll give you a blister

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:08 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:Well. . . this is mildly disappointing.

Not sure what you were expecting...
These Best Girls?  SPOILER: Show
Or More Like This? (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
I think it's funny that Asuka is using him as a chair to read the manga.Image
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

C.T.1290
Zeruel
Zeruel

Postby C.T.1290 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:38 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:[/spoiler]
Shattered Hero Between Best Girls  SPOILER: Show

I don't think he's a hero in their eyes, more like the world's enemy.
“This is the way”-The Mandalorian

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:51 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Not sure what you were expecting...
These Best Girls?  SPOILER: Show

Looks like I need to derail this thread again...

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:20 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:

I'm just now realizing that Asuka is wearing the same clothes that she wore in another image of her in front of a piano. It's been posted several times in these threads before. It's literally the first result when you google image search "Asuka piano."

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:39 am

FreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:I'm just now realizing that Asuka is wearing the same clothes that she wore in another image of her in front of a piano. It's been posted several times in these threads before. It's literally the first result when you google image search "Asuka piano."

You mean this one? It's from the manga, I believe its the cover image from Stage 57 or 58, can't remember which.
Piano  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:40 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:

I’m not sure if I should feel sorry for Shinji or not...

Defeat and Despair
SPOILER: Show
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:48 am

Cybermat47 wrote:I’m not sure if I should feel sorry for Shinji or not...

I don't think we should feel sorry for him, unless he can't breathe or something -o-;

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:37 am

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:I’m not sure if I should feel sorry for Shinji or not...

Defeat and Despair

Shinji is living the dream there :emogendo:

More Shikinami  SPOILER: Show

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:53 am

{Have some random pics from my collection}  SPOILER: Show

That should be enough for a start :emogendo:
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:45 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:Image
That should be enough for a start :emogendo:

This one is really awesome where is it from? As it looks like official art.

Xmas ships  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:45 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote: burn this motherfucker down, let’s do this *flips over trash can*

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:15 pm

(Quote from another thread)
View Original PostSnow wrote:Although i am not into shipping, Ayanami x Suzuhara is an interesting one for me.

Best I can do:
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:46 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:You mean this one? It's from the manga, I believe its the cover image from Stage 57 or 58, can't remember which.
Piano  SPOILER: Show

Yeah, that's the one. One of my faves, despite the fact that she seems to have forgotten her trousers.

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:49 pm

Funny thing: I remembered the picture well, but not the lack of trousers. Completely slipped my mind. Funny thing, that.
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:08 pm

imprimatur13 wrote:Funny thing: I remembered the picture well, but not the lack of trousers. Completely slipped my mind. Funny thing, that.

Well, who likes wearing pants anyway?
She Has an Aversion to Pants  SPOILER: Show
It's all Fun and Games Unless you Forget to Wear Anything at All  SPOILER: Show

FreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:Yeah, that's the one. One of my faves, despite the fact that she seems to have forgotten her trousers.

Yes, very funny.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:09 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Well, who likes wearing pants anyway?
She Has an Aversion to Pants  SPOILER: Show
It's all Fun and Games Unless you Forget to Wear Anything at All  SPOILER: Show

Yes, very funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFNXlShMc9E

"Girl I like the way that you dance when you dance like the way that you dance when you dance with your pants off!"

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:01 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:This one is really awesome where is it from? As it looks like official art.

Pretty sure its fanart. I should have the original link somewhere in my emails :think:
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:42 pm

EVA Girls  SPOILER: Show
Sultry Asuka  SPOILER: Show
I'm not sure how to describe this  SPOILER: Show
Dressed to Kill  SPOILER: Show
Just Waking Up  SPOILER: Show

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:39 am

Disgust
”After everything you did, and everything you left me to suffer through, you still think you can talk to me like that? As if we’re friends? You make me sick.”

Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Return to “Old Stickies”