Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:22 pm

View Original PostAsuka'sBigBrother wrote:My plans for this thread are coming to fruition :shifty:

I really hope this is a joke. Otherwise you need to leave this site. You're taking this way too seriously.
My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:58 pm

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:I really hope this is a joke. Otherwise you need to leave this site. You're taking this way too seriously.

I think he just wants to get a rise out of everyone...just saying.

Asuka and Mama  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:48 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:I think he just wants to get a rise out of everyone...just saying.

Asuka and Mama  SPOILER: Show

I never understood why they made the Evas female but with a pretty masculine genital area. :uhh:

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:53 pm

Joseki wrote:I never understood why they made the Evas female but with a pretty masculine genital area. :uhh:

Maybe it was to hide or disguise that fact, or maybe the creators thought futanari EVAs would be funny :lol:
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:14 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:I never understood why they made the Evas female but with a pretty masculine genital area. :uhh:

Now that you mention it that's an interesting point though the male part of the armour is the overlay as with out armoured they look more female in the pelvis area. I also think though them being female is similar to when people name ships as they always referred to as she and ever if the boats name is male.

Under the Eva hood  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:34 am

Darth Gendo
SPOILER: Show
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

C.T.1290
Zeruel
Zeruel

Postby C.T.1290 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:32 am

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:Darth Gendo

I think the role fits him quite well.
“This is the way”-The Mandalorian

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:00 am

View Original PostC.T.1290 wrote:I think the role fits him quite well.

Someone prepared to do terrible things out of love for his wife? Agreed :emogendo:
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:32 am

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:Darth Gendo

This reminds me of the really odd Asuka Nazi one that's floating around (Which I'm not gonna post) May be the dark side just has better tasting cookies or something. ^_^

My the force of Eva be with you  SPOILER: Show
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:19 am

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:I really hope this is a joke. Otherwise you need to leave this site. You're taking this way too seriously.

You thought a comment with a shifty emoji was meant to be taken seriously?
This post is why we need the human instrumentality project.
Just a big bro looking out for sistah

Mess with this crew, and I'll give you a blister

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:09 pm

View Original PostAsuka'sBigBrother wrote:You thought a comment with a shifty emoji was meant to be taken seriously?

Your user name doesn't help. And I did think you were joking, that's why I said that I hoped you were. Obviously the emoji was a hint. :rolleyes: :facepalm:

As they always say, It's hard to tell when someone's joking over the internet. I lurked on this forum for years so I knew what I was getting into when I signed up.
My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

C.T.1290
Zeruel
Zeruel

Postby C.T.1290 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:58 pm

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:Someone prepared to do terrible things out of love for his wife? Agreed :emogendo:

Well, that. And also how these two were distant fathers from their own son, even going to such lengths as to hurting them and their friends. They are also cold hearted and seem to suffer from self loathing. And they seem to care so little about the lives of others and use them as pawns to achieve their own ends.
“This is the way”-The Mandalorian

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:52 pm

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:Your user name doesn't help.

Are you trying to imply that all big brother's are as righteous as I am?
Just a big bro looking out for sistah

Mess with this crew, and I'll give you a blister

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:11 pm

That Shy Girl  SPOILER: Show
How Cute  SPOILER: Show
Housekeeping!  SPOILER: Show
Wait, You're Actually Looking?!  SPOILER: Show
Them Beats  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Gendo and Asuka anyone want to translate?  SPOILER: Show

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:23 pm

"I wish you were interested in me too."
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:51 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:"I wish you were interested in me too."

Aren't you better off if Gendo isn't interested in you? I mean, wouldn't it be better that way?

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:49 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Aren't you better off if Gendo isn't interested in you? I mean, wouldn't it be better that way?

Gendo is basically Kaji + Shinji. Imagine the effect he could have on Asuka's hormones.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:40 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:Gendo is basically Kaji + Shinji. Imagine the effect he could have on Asuka's hormones.

It's an Archer gif so its NSFW  SPOILER: Show
My god, this gif is perfect

And then I found this earlier.
Asuka feeling pretty  SPOILER: Show

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:30 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:Kaji + Shinji.

:yuck: :spew:
OH GOD! THE MENTAL PICTURE! GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!

Return to “Old Stickies”