Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:16 am

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:I was talking about Linkin Park.

I'm a noob when it comes to image posting on phone. Try to do it for me yeah?

You mean the worst artist I linked?

Get to a computer and rethink your life
Just a big bro looking out for sistah

Mess with this crew, and I'll give you a blister

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Cybermat47 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:57 am

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:I'm not limiting it to just Q Misato...

But I am.

Q Misato is best Misato.
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:06 am

Young Misato is the manifestation of cool. Q Misato is the manifestation of hardened bad-ass. (Each Misato has hints of a soft, gooey center.)

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:10 am

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:But I am.

Q Misato is best Misato.

Q Misato is where it's at.

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:36 pm

View Original PostAsuka'sBigBrother wrote:You mean the worst artist I linked?

Get to a computer and rethink your life

I had one but I had to return it! Sorry for not noticing the other artist you linked! And I sincerely hope you were joking about telling me to rethink my life!
My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:28 pm

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:I had one but I had to return it! Sorry for not noticing the other artist you linked! And I sincerely hope you were joking about telling me to rethink my life!

Artists, I linked 5 other masterpieces and you listened to the one that happens to be "ok".

And no, I'm dead serious, you should seriously consider instrumentality.

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:31 pm

View Original PostAsuka'sBigBrother wrote:Artists, I linked 5 other masterpieces and you listened to the one that happens to be "ok".

And no, I'm dead serious, you should seriously consider instrumentality.

I guess you should consider instrumentality too if you're gonna behave like that.

Asuka'sBigBrother
Banned

Postby Asuka'sBigBrother » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:36 pm

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:I guess you should consider instrumentality too if you're gonna behave like that.

Right, we all need to
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/shGtAp1YZK4/maxresdefault.jpg

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:04 pm

Q Misato is best Misato.

No lies detected. She's hotter than Ritsuko, a titanic feat.

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:08 pm

Q Misato is best Misato.

Nice!!! :w00t: :D

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:46 am

View Original PostAsuka'sBigBrother wrote:And no, I'm dead serious, you should seriously consider instrumentality.

No offence but please stop acting this way, it does you zero favours..

Christmas Eva  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:53 am

More Xmas  SPOILER: Show
This first one is my favorite ^_^
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:54 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
More Xmas  SPOILER: Show
This first one is my favorite ^_^

Must be hormones in the beef.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:03 pm

Chuckman wrote:Must be hormones in the beef.

Sweet, delicious hormones. But who wore it better?
Both by the same artist (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
Last edited by DarkBluePhoenix on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Why? DBP? WHY!?

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Because Gendo is the Uberpimp. As some might say, "Oh, Daddy!" (This is of course ironic in the face of Gendo's obvious Daddy issues, due to which he constantly seeks Futchan's approval.)

Alternatively, it is quite possible that Asuka forced them into it, saying something like: "If I have to wear that perverted outfit, and freeze, the Commander should set an example for us, and show solidarity. If he doesn't do it, I'll pop his head like a Bishounen." (Her words carried a bit of extra weight, as she was at the time inside of her mother, and the umbilical cable was not plugged in. The Commander and the one under him (ohohohoho) had no choice but to comply, lest they face the red wrath.)

(Also, hi Ray! ^_^ )
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:52 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:Why? DBP? WHY!?

Because it was both funny and relevant. Plus, all's fair when equality is concerned.

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:14 am

[spoiler="Mari is now an alien. Deal with it".]Image[/spoiler]
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:20 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Sweet, delicious hormones. But who whore it better?
Both by the same artist (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

Fuyutsuki won no contest. That hair nipple is king.

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:07 pm

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:[spoiler="Mari is now an alien. Deal with it".]Image[/spoiler]

A Evangelion x Godzilla cross over? Fucking awesome!

Return to “Old Stickies”