Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Joseki » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:13 am

"Anything can be Evangelion related if you have the will to twist it" - Yui

Glor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Glor » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:38 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:"Anything can be Evangelion related if you have the will to twist it" - Yui

Added to sig.

Thread tax:

SPOILER: Show
Last edited by Glor on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amarantos - an NGE AU, beginning with Asuka, Shinji, and a garden. Take a look. Couldn't hurt.

"Anything can be Evangelion related if you have the will to twist it." -Joseki.

Arcadia's legacy
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:36 am

Can't see image
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come
""Trolling the audience" is the same thing as "challenging the audience" (to an audience that doesn't want to be challenged)." -Reichu

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:55 am

My queen made by Takeshi Honda

Truly blissful

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:42 pm

View Original PostZeruss wrote:Speaking of Peanuts & Eva, there's this doujin I've been trying to get for a while that is just that, and it looks absolutely adorable.
It's called "The Book of EVA: Q" by 'Koushi' (here's their -slightly nsfw- Pixiv gallery) and here are some samples courtesy of Mandarake:

I love it.

Absolutely hilarious, and I bet it would be even more hilarious if it were in English.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Glor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Glor » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:52 pm

Fixed the above post.

Another.

Amarantos - an NGE AU, beginning with Asuka, Shinji, and a garden. Take a look. Couldn't hurt.

"Anything can be Evangelion related if you have the will to twist it." -Joseki.

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:15 pm

Sexy picture. What's with the phallic like gun/weapon? SYMBOLISM!1

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:43 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:Sexy picture. What's with the phallic like gun/weapon? SYMBOLISM!1

Sometimes a gun is just a gun... unless Yui is a futanari or something :lol:
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:50 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Sometimes a gun is just a gun... unless Yui is a futanari or something :lol:

:spew: :XP: :yuck: :urk: :vomit_duo:

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:20 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Sometimes a gun is just a gun... unless Yui is a futanari or something :lol:

That's probably in a the hentai comic somewhere. :devil:
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:37 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight#866992 wrote:I agree with that plus this shift in everyone hating his guts and being mean to him makes the whole thing with Kaworu even more tragic as he is the one who is nice to him and open with him so when he dies for Shinji its utter heartbreak and though I don't like Shinji's comment about Rei not being real when he finds out the truth which she over hears on his com its more an echo that he's reached his mental limit and its just one more person he doesn't know any more. He just doesn't realize how much that comment hurts her but this is still true to Evangelion as the series and EOE is about how you hurt others and sometimes yourself.

Pardon me for asking, where's this discussion being held now? As for Shinji's comment to Rei Q, I don't know how anyone could criticise him for that. He already wasn't in the best state of mind, and as you said he doesn't quite realise how much it hurt her. So there's still a bit of stigma around him, which I don't think will ever go away. But I feel that the last two films managed to reduce it by making him able to fight more for what he believed in. And I think 3.33 is self explanatory at this point. The behaviour of Asuka and Misato meant that the stigma that was originally on Shinji shifted to those two.

Asuka already had a hatedom that has to be at least just under the level of Shinji's, I think in some cases it does surpass the latter; so I think Asuka was going to get it either way. But when 3.33 came out, I honestly haven't seen as much bile and rage over one character changing as I have Q Misato. She displayed characteristics that were already present in the first film which were amplified 14 years later and in some cases are at the very core of her character. Yet you would think she was a demon spawned from hell if you saw the comments made towards the character. Many say that the younger Misato would be appalled with Q Misato. The reasons being her treatment of Shinji, hypocrisy, anger, etc. I think she became who she was in 3.33 partially because of what was as a stupid 28-29 year old, and would likely be mortified with herself for doing things that I would think would be even worse in the grand scheme of things like: using other people to satisfy her lust for revenge, act all nice Misato was extremely pragmatic as a 28-29 year old, yet from what we have seen, we barely see any of those qualities in Q, although there might be still some of that pragmatism present; she still wanted to kill the 13th angel in Q. But honestly, I think Q Misato is the better character, a major reason being that she doesn't use a facade of kindness to hide a very unfettered, pragamatic, cold and dare I say it, selfish person. She has this facade of being a tough, cold military general, yet might actually be hiding the kind and loving Misato that many have come to know. So now the tables have turned for her. What Anno does in regards to her in Final, is going to be the deciding factor whether people can forgive her and accepting her as Misato; not Gendo 2.

All right enough rambling.

O_O  SPOILER: Show

P.S. I mean, prime Misato is still nice at her core, but still.
My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:34 am

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:Pardon me for asking, where's this discussion being held now? As for Shinji's comment to Rei Q, I don't know how anyone could criticise him for that. He already wasn't in the best state of mind, and as you said he doesn't quite realise how much it hurt her.

The discussion about Rei not being real takes place between Shinji and Kaworu when there on there way to get the spears in 3.33 Rei hears it on the com as its not private and Shinji refers to her as not being the real Rei because before hand he'd been told by Kozo that she part of a clone series and his mother is inside 01. I said in my post that he was being pushed mentally and she was just one more person who wasn't the same to him as everyone other than Kaworu is behaving badly towards him or is different.

In my view Shinji's comment is very hurtful though it is like someone turning around to you and going well the truth is your not real, your just a copy of someone else and you don't mean anything and mentally that could really hurt someone and Rei is not emotionless and it shows in her face when he says it and her emotions are pushed further by Mari saying I preferred your original because assumes Rei knows she's a copy of the first Rei from 2.0. I feel that his words and Mari's will that will have far reaching consequences because in the final rebuild movie Rei Q will want answers and to be treated with respect despite that she's a copy.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:57 pm

One of my favorite alternate plugsuit designs.
Unit-08... Online (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

Also, my only Mari wallpaper for the moment.
Last edited by DarkBluePhoenix on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:55 pm

"If your vagina is only barely covered up, your combat efficiency will increase. Trust me, I know."
- Mari
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:03 pm

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:"If your vagina is only barely covered up, your combat efficiency will increase. Trust me, I know."
- Mari

Sounds like something Mari would say.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:30 pm

One of the biggest things thats the Rebuilds lack that the original series had was having all of the pilots being in the evas "butt naked and put through the wash several times" . . . mmmmmm.

:misato_service:

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:15 pm

Even More ASS-uka  SPOILER: Show

Mildly NSFW.

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:55 am

View Original PostRay wrote:
Even More ASS-uka  SPOILER: Show

Mildly NSFW.

My reaction.

Rei, Rei and Rei  SPOILER: Show

Falcon punch  SPOILER: Show

Group  SPOILER: Show

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:24 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote: Image

I think we need to stage an intervention. This relationship clearly isn't healthy. Though it's definitely healthier than others in Eva.

Pop Goes The Angel NSFW for violence  SPOILER: Show

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:19 pm

Plugsuits, plugsuits, plugsuits  SPOILER: Show

Return to “Old Stickies”