Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:39 am

Cybermat47
pwhodges

You tried looking at my last picture post again?

I am such a noob and inert with online forum technology
My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:40 am

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:That's adorable... your caption makes it hilarious :devil:

I don't know why but if Kyoko was alive I could see her getting really in to her daughters love life regardless of who she's with and trying to help with advice but causing chaos in stead.

Asuka and Kyoko (Kyoko's look based on the official manga not the anime)
SPOILER: Show
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:40 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:I don't know why but if Kyoko was alive I could see her getting really in to her daughters love life regardless of who she's with and trying to help with advice but causing chaos in stead.

Asuka and Kyoko (Kyoko's look based on the official manga not the anime)

T_T WHY ANNO????!!!!

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:01 am

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:Cybermat47
pwhodges

You tried looking at my last picture post again?

I am such a noob and inert with online forum technology

Yep, it's working now.

Do Not Go Gently Into That Good Night  SPOILER: Show

"It's okay. This is all I need."  SPOILER: Show
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:08 am

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:LOL. Where did you find that?

reddit
View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:
Feels T_T  SPOILER: Show
ImageImageImage

P.S. anyone got a translator for the second one?

Sadly, I can't translate it properly, but:

It's Misato's birthday, and Shinji cooked for her.
Then, Misato starts crying. Shinji asks if the food's bad. Misato says it's been such a long time since he's cooked for her, and thanks him.
He congratulates her. Then, in last panel, he asks how old she is.
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:28 am

silvermoonlight wrote:Shinji/Asuka and Kyoko (Sort off)
LOVERS | なめたけ [pixiv] https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=16667652

Moments like this between Shinji and Asuka make me hardly doubt whether they deserve their happiness and love for one another. After all they failed each other and made each other suffer.

Their conflict ends only one way:

HAPPINESS AND LOVE IS SOMETHING THEY CAN NEVER HAVE!!!!!

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:
In the mean time:

Feels T_T  SPOILER: Show
ImageImageImage

More to come.

Hopefully it won't be too late for Kats to feel guilty and having regrets for Shinji in FINAL.
Last edited by The Cruel on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:17 pm

The Cruel wrote:
Moments like this between Shinji and Asuka make me hardly doubt whether they deserve their happiness and love for one another. After all they failed each other and made each other suffer.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

They grow up get therapy change as people and have happy lives and possibly have a romance later in life ^_^

Rei/Shinji

Mari/Asuka

Rei/Asuka

Shinji/Asuka

Shinji/Kaworu
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

C.T.1290
Zeruel
Zeruel

Postby C.T.1290 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:25 pm

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:Moments like this between Shinji and Asuka make me hardly doubt whether they deserve their happiness and love for one another. After all they failed each other and made each other suffer.

You're not the only who feels that way, as you can probably tell already.

It's hard to ignore what happened between the two of them. And as far as being realistic, we don't really see this sort of thing happening anytime soon, I guess until years to come.

Hopefully it won't be too late for Kats to feel guilty and having regrets for Shinji in FINAL.

I guess we'll see when it comes out.
“This is the way”-The Mandalorian

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:31 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:I reject your reality and substitute my own

They grow up get therapy change as people and have happy lives and possibly have a romance later in life ^_^

Sorry, after watching that pic and thinking back about everything what happened in Eva and between them, I lost it.

Until Final is out I won't never know how it ends for them! So much can go horribly wrong between them and the damage is already done! The sin is to heavy to be forgiven!
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:40 pm

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:Sorry, after watching that pic and thinking back about everything what happened in Eva and between them, I lost it.

Until Final is out I won't never know how it ends for them! So much can go horribly wrong between them and the damage is already done! The sin is to heavy to be forgiven!

Okay being serious now I get your views on the final and series because this killed the idea of Shinji/Asuka as a couple for me for many years and I hated Shinji's guts for what happen in the hosbital room, what changed my mind years on was reading the official manga and the spin off manga's as they show that the couple does have a chance if the universe is slightly different. Also I would recommend reading Ghosts Of Evangelion and Bagheera and 2nd Try by Jimmy Wolk as well as The Catalyst by jcmoorehead all contend with the EOE issues in style and hit on the problems in the relationship and with the characters.
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vito
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby vito » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Misato by Hiroyasu Ishida, who did the awesome short Fumiko’s Confession.

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:50 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:
Shinji/Kaworu

Shinji looks very effeminate in that picture.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:10 pm

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:Image

P.S. anyone got a translator for the second one?

Misato? Acting like a human being again? Shinji SMILING AGAIN? Asuka NOT dragging him around like a catatonic rag doll? What sort of messed up twisted sorcery is this?

Evangelion, directed by Mamoru Hosada.

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:24 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:Misato? Acting like a human being again? Shinji SMILING AGAIN? Asuka NOT dragging him around like a catatonic rag doll? What sort of messed up twisted sorcery is this?

As twomanyraptors would say: "Insanity shall ensue upon you and the world."

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:05 pm

It's official, Asuka in Q is a Shotacon.

Three Little Monkeys  SPOILER: Show

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:11 pm

The last picture is tight, yo. Also, Ray, stop with the Q Misato bashing as that incantation of Misato is where it's at.

^_^

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:26 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:The last picture is tight, yo. Also, Ray, stop with the Q Misato bashing as that incantation of Misato is where it's at.

^_^

Final is going to have to do A LOT to turn my opinion of her around after the DSS choker. I'll leave it at that.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Chokers are sexy, and I'll just leave it at that.

proof  SPOILER: Show
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:36 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:Final is going to have to do A LOT to turn my opinion of her around after the DSS choker. I'll leave it at that.

You've been saying that for at least 3 years pal. It's just a meme at this point

:facepalm:
Last edited by Microsoft_Sam on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:02 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:incantation of Misato

In nominibus Phalli Patri et Iebisus et Sphenisciformei Sancti ea verba magica incantavit?
In the name of the Father's Phallus, and of Yebisu, and of the Holy Penguin she incanted words of magic?
Last edited by imprimatur13 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

Return to “Old Stickies”