Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Glor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Glor » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:09 am

NEON LAGAAN  SPOILER: Show

Asuka  SPOILER: Show
ImageImageImage

Ritsu-chan  SPOILER: Show
Amarantos - an NGE AU, beginning with Asuka, Shinji, and a garden. Take a look. Couldn't hurt.

"Anything can be Evangelion related if you have the will to twist it." -Joseki.

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby imprimatur13 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:13 am

View Original PostGlor wrote:
NEON LAGAAN  SPOILER: Show

Perfect. Who's the artist?
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

Glor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Glor » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:17 am

I honestly have not a clue. Found it ages ago. Centuries, even.
Amarantos - an NGE AU, beginning with Asuka, Shinji, and a garden. Take a look. Couldn't hurt.

"Anything can be Evangelion related if you have the will to twist it." -Joseki.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:47 am

hotsprings mildly nsfw  SPOILER: Show

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:54 am

View Original PostRay wrote:
hotsprings mildly nsfw  SPOILER: Show

You beat me to it, I was gonna post that one next ^_^
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:29 am

It's time to impact

SPOILER: Show

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:43 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:You beat me to it, I was gonna post that one next ^_^

I'm fairly certain this is what Shinji dreams about. Because if this was reality Asuka would be throwing a shampoo bottle at him and Rei would just be looking confused.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:06 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:I'm fairly certain this is what Shinji dreams about. Because if this was reality Asuka would be throwing a shampoo bottle at him and Rei would just be looking confused.

You mean like this :devil:

Hot spring mildly nsfw
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:32 pm

"PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT OR THEY'LL NEVER FIND YOUR REMAINS!"

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:27 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:You mean like this :devil:

Hot spring mildly nsfw

Perfect ^_^

"Dammit, brat Shinji!"  SPOILER: Show

"What the hell took you so long?!"  SPOILER: Show

"Ikari, isn't this what people do when they have feelings for each other?"  SPOILER: Show
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:28 pm

Absolutely love the first two pictures although the top one has Rei missing her backpack and Shinji's as well. He's also missing his headset.

:nyao:

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:39 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:Absolutely love the first two pictures although the top one has Rei missing her backpack and Shinji's as well. He's also missing his headset.

:nyao:

Uh... it represents their... loss of... innocence. Or something. :|

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:59 am

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:Perfect ^_^

"Dammit, brat Shinji!"  SPOILER: Show

I love this one for so many reasons plus Rei's face is funny because she's got that "What am I reading it makes no sense? look"

Asuka/Mari

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:44 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:Asuka/Mari

It's a cute image until you realize that Mari removed the Angel-Sealing Hex Glyphs from the angelic eye.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:14 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:It's a cute image until you realize that Mari removed the Angel-Sealing Hex Glyphs from the angelic eye.

Fair point I always thought the Glyph in Asuka's eye was meant to symbolize an awakening as its a small cross so I always thought her soul was emanating through her left eye hence why it glows but that's just my theory. ^_^

Group

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:40 am

I don't recognise some of those characters. Who's that girl crawling over Shinji? Isn't she from that Girlfriend of Steel thing?

And is that Akane Tsunemori from Psycho-Pass trying to curb Misato's alcoholism? :w00t:

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:50 am

Because I've only seen NGE, I don't feel like I'm looking at Eva when I see Mari & Co. But, I love the second-to-last picture there (Children + Hikari and Kensuke)!! Happen to know who the artist is?
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:55 am

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:I don't recognise some of those characters. Who's that girl crawling over Shinji? Isn't she from that Girlfriend of Steel thing?

And is that Akane Tsunemori from Psycho-Pass trying to curb Misato's alcoholism? :w00t:

That's Mana love her or hate her she has an interesting role in the girlfriend of streel games and appears in the Shinji Ikari Rising manga which ironically has lots of chapters dedicated to Misato drinking and asking Kaji for loans so she buy beer and that picnic scene pictured above really happens and nice Gendo gets incredibly drunk and the ending is utterly hilarious, which I won't spoil because its just that funny. ^_^ :devil:

View Original Postimprimatur13 wrote:Because I've only seen NGE, I don't feel like I'm looking at Eva when I see Mari & Co. But, I love the second-to-last picture there (Children + Hikari and Kensuke)!! Happen to know who the artist is?

It has there signature on it and it reads Meguro Fukuzo from what I can tell ^_^
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby imprimatur13 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:40 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:It has there signature on it and it reads Meguro Fukuzo from what I can tell ^_^

Ah, but that's the picture AFTER! Unless, it's the same artist? (I could see that. They do look kinda similar...)

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:45 am

View Original Postimprimatur13 wrote:Ah, but that's the picture AFTER! Unless, it's the same artist? (I could see that. They do look kinda similar...)

I believe that one might be official art, give me a second as I might be able to list the art book it comes from. Edit Yes it's from one of the official Art books which is the Carmine (Sadamoto art Collection)
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Old Stickies”