Evangelion Pictures Thread [4] (Post all images in spoilers)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Tue May 21, 2013 1:33 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:A very sick fanfiction made by a guy who is considered to be the master of Evangelion Dark Fics...

As Hyper Shinchan stated, Shinji is the best Eva/Gainax girl ever, so there's no need to change his sex.

:D

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby amitakartok » Tue May 21, 2013 1:57 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:A very sick fanfiction made by a guy who is considered to be the master of Evangelion Dark Fics...

He's no master; he's just sadistic.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Postby Kendrix » Tue May 21, 2013 3:08 pm

"The second other" is a lot more complex than, lol buttseks/rapist!Gendo.
It implies that Gendo took a lot of convincing...

And there's no real ambiguity wether it's "actually" Yui (The actual Yui would remember the EVAs/her life's work, as Ritsuko points out - but a delusional Shinji would block it out.)
The final, "He loves me now" speaks volumes.

That's where the whole horror factor comes from, not from, lol buttsecks, but from the whole thing about just *HOW* desperate Shinji is to be liked by Gendo in some way.
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Tue May 21, 2013 4:10 pm

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:WTF am I even reading.... and all this blabbing about changing Shinji's sex when she's already the best girl:
SPOILER: Show

Source
did I ever mention that I hate handwritten Japanese text?
That looks like the Kaihou Academy uniform. Shinko x Mari Wakatake anybody?
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

Postby ElMariachi » Tue May 21, 2013 4:36 pm

View Original PostKendrix wrote:"The second other" is a lot more complex than, lol buttseks/rapist!Gendo.
It implies that Gendo took a lot of convincing...

And there's no real ambiguity wether it's "actually" Yui (The actual Yui would remember the EVAs/her life's work, as Ritsuko points out - but a delusional Shinji would block it out.)
The final, "He loves me now" speaks volumes.

That's where the whole horror factor comes from, not from, lol buttsecks, but from the whole thing about just *HOW* desperate Shinji is to be liked by Gendo in some way.

Yeah... the author is still a sadistic who loves written the most bleak and sick Evangelion fanfiction.
At least he's doing it with talent, I guess...
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Stillborn
Banned

Postby Stillborn » Tue May 21, 2013 4:58 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:Yeah... the author is still a sadistic who loves written the most bleak and sick Evangelion fanfiction.

The most scary thing? At the end, Shinji is actually more happy and content then in original movie ending :bigeyes:
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

Postby ElMariachi » Tue May 21, 2013 5:54 pm

View Original PostStillborn wrote:The most scary thing? At the end, Shinji is actually more happy and content then in original movie ending :bigeyes:

It's a false happiness, an illusion born from delusions, it's like he had accepted to stay into Instrumentality instead of coming back to the real world, yes even if it sucks and cause pain.
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Stillborn
Banned

Postby Stillborn » Tue May 21, 2013 6:12 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:It's a false happiness, an illusion born from delusions, it's like he had accepted to stay into Instrumentality instead of coming back to the real world, yes even if it sucks and cause pain.

But can you argue, that happines without noticable drawbacks, even if false, is worse than no happiness?
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

CJD
Banned

Postby CJD » Tue May 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Reality is what we make it, illusion or otherwise. There's nothing false about happiness born from a lie as long as you're convinced it's not a lie, or you're accepting that it is. As someone who's been on both sides of the coin, I'll take joyous and deluded over miserable and realistic any day. Honor to those who take the latter route, but don't force it on others because of a closed minded view of worthiness.
Last edited by CJD on Tue May 21, 2013 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You know you have some fucked up characters when a screenshot of them smiling is the biggest piece of fanservice possible in the series. - Anonymous
Be excellent to each other. -Abraham Lincoln
Asuka is a real person. -Bagheera
Human beings are scum. You people looking down on others for simply feeling an attraction to a fictional character are the real filth. -Kazuki_Fuse
CENSORED BY THE ILLUMINATI

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Tue May 21, 2013 6:27 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:Yeah... the author is still a sadistic who loves written the most bleak and sick Evangelion fanfiction.

It'd be better if he was, but alas . . . :shrug:
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Tribblepoo
Israfel
Israfel

Postby Tribblepoo » Tue May 21, 2013 7:56 pm

View Original PostCJD wrote:Reality is what we make it, illusion or otherwise. There's nothing false about happiness born from a lie as long as you're convinced it's not a lie, or you're accepting that it is. As someone who's been on both sides of the coin, I'll take joyous and deluded over miserable and realistic any day. Honor to those who take the latter route, but don't force it on others because of a closed minded view of worthiness.

I have always rejected this notion. To me, it's always been an excuse to keep one's head up their ass and not change just because it avoids facing uncomfortable facts, usually about themselves. Pretending reality doesn't apply to oneself just because they don't want it to is just juvenile.

What we can do is face reality, adapt to it and make the most of what is real rather than deluding ourselves that reality is bendable to our whim. This does not mean total capitulation to what is thrown our way. It does mean that when life hands you lemons, you make lemonade, not pretend the lemons are hamburgers.
"Having sex with extreme gas must be how the Scots came up with the idea for bagpipes."

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Tue May 21, 2013 8:11 pm

But what is the riddle of steel?

Rei  SPOILER: Show

Misato  SPOILER: Show

Misato and her boy toy  SPOILER: Show

Asuka  SPOILER: Show

The unsung hero of Eva  SPOILER: Show
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

CJD
Banned

Postby CJD » Tue May 21, 2013 8:24 pm

View Original PostTribblepoo wrote:Pretending reality doesn't apply to oneself just because they don't want it to is just juvenile.

As long as you're functioning, not hurting anyone, and happy, who gives a shit? Who's the victim? :shrug:
You know you have some fucked up characters when a screenshot of them smiling is the biggest piece of fanservice possible in the series. - Anonymous
Human beings are scum. You people looking down on others for simply feeling an attraction to a fictional character are the real filth. -Kazuki_Fuse

LeoXiao
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby LeoXiao » Tue May 21, 2013 9:45 pm

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:WTF am I even reading.... and all this blabbing about changing Shinji's sex when she's already the best girl:

Source
did I ever mention that I hate handwritten Japanese text?

The text means (don't know how it's read) "Cherry Blossom Season"

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Dream » Tue May 21, 2013 9:46 pm

View Original PostCJD wrote:As long as you're functioning, not hurting anyone, and happy, who gives a shit? Who's the victim? :shrug:

Well, Shinji seemed to have a similar mindset at the start of NGE :chuckles:
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Tue May 21, 2013 10:10 pm

View Original PostLeoXiao wrote:The text means (don't know how it's read) "Cherry Blossom Season"

Thanks a lot man, it comes handy that those Japanese thieves are still using Chinese characters!:D I guess that it should be "Sakura no Kisetsu" then.
View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:That looks like the Kaihou Academy uniform. Shinko x Mari Wakatake anybody?

Yuri and sci-fi, is this "Blue Drop" anything like Iczer? EDIT: Aliens changing people's gender!? Lol, why not?
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

LeoXiao
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby LeoXiao » Tue May 21, 2013 10:41 pm

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:Thanks a lot man, it comes handy that those Japanese thieves are still using Chinese characters!:D I guess that it should be "Sakura no Kisetsu" then.

Thieves? The Japanese are slowly Sinicizing themselves without any dirty work needed! :shifty:
I bet the Chinese are more [s]butthurt[/s] concerned about the rebellious Koreans and their abandonment of hanja.

CJD
Banned

Postby CJD » Tue May 21, 2013 10:43 pm

View Original PostDream wrote:Well, Shinji seemed to have a similar mindset at the start of NGE :chuckles:

Shinji wasn't happy at the start of NGE. If you're not happy then yea, something needs to change.

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Tue May 21, 2013 10:58 pm

View Original PostLeoXiao wrote:Thieves? The Japanese are slowly Sinicizing themselves without any dirty work needed! :shifty:
I bet the Chinese are more [s]butthurt[/s] concerned about the rebellious Koreans and their abandonment of hanja.

And somehow I've been reminded of Hetalia:

Oh well, at this point I could even post this:
Germany calling people things  SPOILER: Show
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Dream » Tue May 21, 2013 11:07 pm

View Original PostCJD wrote:Shinji wasn't happy at the start of NGE. If you're not happy then yea, something needs to change.

Hmm, good point.
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Return to “Old Stickies”