Is Kaworu gay?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:14 pm

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:I did it, honestly the current topic is only tangentially related to the "Is Kaworu gay" one.

THEN STOP FUCKING POSTING AND EITHER FIND A MORE APPROPRIATE TOPIC OR GIVE IT UP.

People can't even randomly mention their health problems lately, what a boring world.

Nobody cares dude. I don't go on about hernias and shit, so why would you talk about hemorrhoids?

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:Oh Baghy-poo, I haven't had a sugar daddy since high school.

I try. But remember, I only suck cock if you produce greatness!

And now I need to go find some brain bleach . . .
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Bagheera: BACK SEAT MODDING.

DON'T.
Last edited by Reichu on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Crossposting, sorry.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Murmur
Adam

Postby Murmur » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:23 pm

So, ummm, back on topic, the anime's Kaoru (Kaworu?) isn't gay, but the manga's Kaoru is. In a platonic way.
And Shinji isn't a doctor, so him groping Rei's breasts was NOT socially acceptable. I think I covered everything.

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:29 pm

View Original PostBagheera wrote:THEN STOP FUCKING POSTING AND EITHER FIND A MORE APPROPRIATE TOPIC OR GIVE IT UP.

All capitals and imposing language, are you that much frustrated by yet another relatively off topic discussion?
View Original PostBagheera wrote:Nobody cares dude. I don't go on about hernias and shit, so why would you talk about hemorrhoids?

If nobody cares you can just ignore my post, is it really that hard? It was related to what Der Kommissar said anyway, if you read his previous post.
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

Murmur
Adam

Postby Murmur » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:42 pm

The real question is now "is Hyper Shinchan [s:2gec1488]gay[/s:2gec1488] queer?"
Because let's see what we have:
1) His avatar is a picture Shinji and Kaoru kissing,
2) He mentioned not minding having someone's hand in his anus,
3) He likes talking about his hemorrhoids in public.

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Homophobs pls go

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 pm

View Original PostMurmur wrote:The real question is now "is Hyper Shinchan [s]gay[/s] queer?"

No, I'm not.
View Original PostMurmur wrote:1) His avatar is a picture Shinji and Kaoru kissing

It doesn't make anyone a queer.
View Original PostMurmur wrote:2) He mentioned not minding having someone's hand in his anus

They use lubricant before doing that, it's not unpleasant at all.
View Original PostMurmur wrote:3) He likes talking about his hemorrhoids in public.

They're a health problem like many others, there's nothing to be ashamed of.
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

Murmur
Adam

Re: Homophobs pls go

Postby Murmur » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:53 pm

View Original PostHyper Shinchan wrote:No, I'm not.

Okay, now it's certain. Now, can we get back to the original topic?

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:09 pm

While the off-topic back and forth between Kommissar and Shinchan did need to stop...

Bagheera's methodology was grating and inappropriate (even stooping to that sin of sins, backseat modding). Put a bit more effort into getting yourself off the Watch List, Bags, and bloody think before you post!

Murmur, please become familiar with our etiquette guidelines, because your post was WAY out of bounds -- wouldn't be the first time -- and the fewer repeat performances, the better for everyone.

Hyper Shinchan, when you see posts like those, try to refrain from providing "fodder" replies, since it only leads to the thread undergoing further degeneration.

So, yet another shining example of why we can't have nice things.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”