We are in september 2015 and no news OF 3.0+1.0 Release date

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Shakivara777
Embryo

We are in september 2015 and no news OF 3.0+1.0 Release date

Postby Shakivara777 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:52 am

the rumors said that it will be released in december 2015 i dont think they can make its in less then 2 months :bigeyes:
Shinji you fucker

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby amitakartok » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:05 am

Such rumors tend to be baseless. For all we know, the movie could just as well come out in 2017.

Anno's been having problems; only he knows when he's up to continuing work on Eva, so let's leave him be.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Shakivara777
Embryo

Postby Shakivara777 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:18 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Such rumors tend to be baseless. For all we know, the movie could just as well come out in 2017.

Anno's been having problems; only he knows when he's up to continuing work on Eva, so let's leave him be.

Bro 2012-2017/2018 its so much for a movie squel i think anno is no more a virgin :devil:
Shinji you fucker

Arcadia's legacy
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:26 am

Eh, iv'e seen worse
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come
""Trolling the audience" is the same thing as "challenging the audience" (to an audience that doesn't want to be challenged)." -Reichu

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Shinoyami65 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:32 am

View Original PostShakivara777 wrote:Bro 2012-2017/2018 its so much for a movie squel i think anno is no more a virgin :devil:

Considering that he's been married for years I think it goes without saying he's no longer a virgin...
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:33 am

View Original PostShakivara777 wrote:Bro 2012-2017/2018 its so much for a movie squel

Sure; but what do you propose to do about it?

It'll happen when it happens... then we'll all be happy!
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:33 am

There's nothing known about the 3.0 + 1.0 release date apart from unfounded rumors and baseless speculation. No luck here, I'm afraid.

Also, since we've been down this path in multiple threads, I'm locking this one. There's absolutely nothing to be gained in discussing rumors.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”