FanFiction Requests/Recommendations/Discussion etc.

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Shinoyami65 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:46 pm

View Original Postxanderkh wrote:And the cycle of destruction continues!

Will the circle ever be broken? :sniffle:

Will the circle...be [s]unbroken[/s] broken

By and by...by and by...

Damn Bioshock Infinite flashbacks.

Maybe you could write a fic after the end as more peoples start to come back and Shinji slowly starts to [s]rebuild[/s] heal himself.
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

H-MangaEnthusiast
Adam

Postby H-MangaEnthusiast » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:24 pm

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:Hey anyone know if there are any fanfics for 3.0 where the treat Shinji really bad? Like really, really, bad? Like they are this close * makes an inch between thumb and index finger* to killing him.

I can't tell you where you definitely can't find one.

On the front page of FF.net.

By some guy with a similar avy and name...

HA!

I regret nothing.
Teenage girl trapped in a man's body, or vice versa. Nuff said.

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:31 pm

View Original PostH-MangaEnthusiast wrote:I can't tell you where you definitely can't find one.

On the front page of FF.net.

By some guy with a similar avy and name...

HA!

I regret nothing.

SPOILER: Show
Let me repeat what I said in the other thread Good Sir *Ahem* "Please do amazing things with Unwanted Passenger, I need something to get the bad taste of Reticence and Reconciliation out of my mouth" Though I'm kinda disappointed at how sympathetic Asuka is towards Shinji in your fic, coming to see him while he's cleaning? You make her too weak. :shifty: That may or may not be sarcastic

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

Postby ElMariachi » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:05 pm

^
Wait, I can understand why you despise the drug-induced batshit insanity that is Reconciliation, but what do you have against Reticence?
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:20 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:^
Wait, I can understand why you despise the drug-induced batshit insanity that is Reconciliation, but what do you have against Reticence?

Just personal reasons bro, but a major one to me was that they never follow up on using the Longinus Spear and the Cassius Spear to repair the damage done, Shinji doesn't even mention it to them "Hey guys I know a way to reverse the damage I've done".

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

Postby ElMariachi » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:37 pm

^
Well to be fair after the disaster that was 3.0 no one wanted to try the spears trick ever again, besides no one knew where the LoC had gone
until EVA-13 appeared out of nowhere and impaled EVA 8+2 with it, and just after EVA-13 had been destroyed and Unit 01 ended in its 3 year space vacation, so at this point using the LoC was impossible anyway.
Also, Yui's presence in the epilogue imply that EVA-01 was definitely dead when it crash-landed the carcass of the Wunder back on Earth.

Finally, except with the red oceans, the world is still inhabitable, only the people were mass tanged by Third Impact, and its starting to be partially reversed with the return of the victims of Third Impact.

Besides 3.0's narration did everything it could to show us that this kind of plans are flawed from the start.
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:46 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:^
Well to be fair after the disaster that was 3.0 no one wanted to try the spears trick ever again, besides no one knew where the LoC had gone
until EVA-13 appeared out of nowhere and impaled EVA 8+2 with it, and just after EVA-13 had been destroyed and Unit 01 ended in its 3 year space vacation, so at this point using the LoC was impossible anyway.
Also, Yui's presence in the epilogue imply that EVA-01 was definitely dead when it crash-landed the carcass of the Wunder back on Earth.

Finally, except with the red oceans, the world is still inhabitable, only the people were mass tanged by Third Impact, and its starting to be partially reversed with the return of the victims of Third Impact.

Besides 3.0's narration did everything it could to show us that this kind of plans are flawed from the start.

I don't feel that Kaworu was lying when he said it would work, Kaworu doesn't seem the type to lie. No one went on a quest to find it, Shinji didn't even tell anyone, it's an important piece of information.
And where the hell did Eva 13 find it?

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

Postby ElMariachi » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:04 pm

^
Well personally I'm not so sure that Kaworu wasn't lying, or at least that he wasn't holding some information about what the spears would exactly do, but that's a debate for another place.

As for the LoC, remember that it didn't disappeared, but according to Kaworu it morphed into a LoL, so Gendo probably found a way to morph it back into a LoC.

Cody MacArthur Fett
Bardiel
Bardiel

Postby Cody MacArthur Fett » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:04 pm

After nearly a year long absence "Dazed and Confused" has finally updated not once, not twice, but three times. The following is a link to the first update in the chain.

[url]http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/dazed-and-confuzed-evangelion-peggy-sue-thread-two.208081/page-9#post-13880066[/url]
Sic Semper Tyrannus
Carry on.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:43 am

View Original PostCody MacArthur Fett wrote:After nearly a year long absence "Dazed and Confused" has finally updated not once, not twice, but three times. The following is a link to the first update in the chain.

[url]http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/dazed-and-confuzed-evangelion-peggy-sue-thread-two.208081/page-9#post-13880066[/url]

How bizarre. I can read it when I'm not logged in, but once I log in it tells me I don't have permission to view the page. Guess I'll have to rely on random checks to remain updated on the fic.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

H-MangaEnthusiast
Adam

Postby H-MangaEnthusiast » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:59 am

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:
Let me repeat what I said in the other thread Good Sir *Ahem* "Please do amazing things with Unwanted Passenger, I need something to get the bad taste of Reticence and Reconciliation out of my mouth" Though I'm kinda disappointed at how sympathetic Asuka is towards Shinji in your fic, coming to see him while he's cleaning? You make her too weak. :shifty: That may or may not be sarcastic

I can't wait to disappoint you. :devil:
Teenage girl trapped in a man's body, or vice versa. Nuff said.

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:15 am

View Original PostH-MangaEnthusiast wrote:I can't wait to disappoint you. :devil:

Oh my God man just have Asuka bust a few caps in Shinji's ass, it's not that hard, please someone let Asuka kill Shinji. Don't make me cry bro, don't make me cry.
Last edited by ChaddyManPrime on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

Postby ElMariachi » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:25 am

^
Oh, that's what you meant by not being disappointed. :|

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:26 am

View Original Postxanderkh wrote:Will the circle ever be broken? :sniffle:

Like Bags said, it's already broken: now it's up to them to apply the emotional equivalent of duct tape and see if it holds together long enough for the mending to take place.

And that's just canon. Now, when it comes to what we come up with? Remember one of the rules when it comes to them: "To create a better relationship, the old one must first be destroyed...pretty much from the ground up". Fire to ashes, then a rebirth.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Postby Monk Ed » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:34 am

Er, what? Shinji/Asuka relationship writing advice in this topic too?
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Return to “Fanfiction”