Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:44 pm

It's not weird just wouldn't work due to Shinji being the type of person who's embarrassed by having an erection outside even though only a penguin who is male can see him.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:15 pm

Amita, turn Shinji into a trap and have Asuka peg him.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:48 am

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:It's not weird just wouldn't work due to Shinji being the type of person who's embarrassed by having an erection outside even though only a penguin who is male can see him.

That is exactly why it could work. Shinji hates being the center of attention, which makes having a thing for exhibitionism at the same time a delicious bit of irony.

This idea originally came up in the context of girl!Shinji being coached by Mari to be more accepting of her own sexuality, with the "record self masturbating to a recording of self masturbating" thing as a self-esteem boosting exercise, but I think it could work with Shinji always having been into exhib and doing it on her own purely for the embarrassing guilty pleasure factor.

That said, I also had a mental image of guy!Shinji being the one into exhib, although only to the extent of being nude at home whenever he's alone in the apartment for a few hours. But this isn't as appealing as the above because -

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:Amita, turn Shinji into a trap and have Asuka peg him.

- I'm not into trap. Or shotacon, for that matter.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:54 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:...is it weird that I find the idea of girl!Shinji being a closet exhibitionist who privately touches herself on camera, then records herself touching herself while watching the first recording, to be hotter than Sandalphon's lair?

Wrong character. This is behavior I would expect from Kensuke (or Femsuke if you will). He already owns a camera and is pretty much confirmed in-series to be a voyeur, what with him taking secret photos of girls and all.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:03 pm

But Kensuke doing that just... rubs me the wrong way. Him doing it feels not like guilty pleasure but like narcissism.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:12 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:But Kensuke doing that just... rubs me the wrong way. Him doing it feels not like guilty pleasure but like narcissism.

...what else would you call anyone masturbating to themselves masturbating? I don't understand what the difference is if it's Kensuke or Shinji that does it. It's a narcissistic act whomever it is.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:47 am

Yes, but Kensuke's personality allows a degree of narcissism. Shinji is pretty much the antithesis of a narcissist.

Although... food for thought: Shinji does the self-recording with Kensuke's borrowed camera, although he doesn't know what she borrowed it for. She naturally wipes the camera's memory card before giving it back to him but Kensuke, seeing that the card is just as empty as when he gave it to her, gets curious about what she could've wanted it for and runs an undelete utility through it, which recovers the footage. He predictably jerks himself raw by the end of the day.

And for extra hilarity, the memory card in question later ends up in Toji's hands and he mistakenly thinks Shinji and Kensuke are in a sexual relationship behind his back! :devil:

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:21 am

- Asuka kisses Shinji "to pass the time", but this time Shinji actually kisses her back, holds her, and one thing leads to another.

- Rei asks Kensuke to explain what "making love" is, and he happily obliges. Rei finds the lesson to be unexpectedly enjoyable.

- Overcome with emotion, Hikari goes all the way with Toji on his hospital bed.

- Nerv's about to end the world, so what the hell - Maya confesses to Ritsuko. Well, turns out that the world didn't actually end, so Ritsuko drags Maya into a broom closet (if they have those on the Wunder).

- Mari bangs everyone she can, because she's Mari. Asuka scowls.
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Arcadia's legacy
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:29 am

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:- Asuka kisses Shinji "to pass the time", but this time Shinji actually kisses her back, holds her, and one thing leads to another.

Isn't that already the premise behind Advice and Trust?
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come
""Trolling the audience" is the same thing as "challenging the audience" (to an audience that doesn't want to be challenged)." -Reichu

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:58 am

View Original PostArcadia's legacy wrote:Isn't that already the premise behind Advice and Trust?

Yes it is but every writer has a different take on the source material so how its written and feels could be very different ^_^

I think the male or female version of Shinji would enjoy pegging, because I view him as a bisexual character just like Asuka but that's just me. :devil:
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:52 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:I think the male or female version of Shinji would enjoy pegging, because I view him as a bisexual character just like Asuka but that just me. :devil:

I've always imagined him as liking it, it is something that I've enjoyed writing in a few of my fics :tongue:

Fyrstorm
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Fyrstorm » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:54 pm

Eh, I'll throw in something I just thought up.

In which Mari is definitely not a trained medical practitioner  SPOILER: Show
Asuka's got a bad cold, and feels kinda miserable, so Mari decides to cheer her up with a sexy nurse routine (and a borrowed outfit). This being a lemon, one thing leads to another, and... well, Mari doesn't really care if she gets sick as well.

Right at the end, Sakura bursts in, wanting to know what's happened to her uniform-- until she sees what Mari's been up to in it. Needless to say, she doesn't want it back.

This'd mostly just be a funny, light-hearted lemon, because I'm a sucker for light-hearted stuff. Nothing really heavy.
My ongoing fanfics: NGE: (Not) the End, Evangelion: Regenesis

Winking Mari makes my heart go doki doki
We're all Asuka-fanboys? I take great exception to that. It's Mari I want to plow nine ways from Sunday, if you don't mind.

What? She's 28 now.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:59 pm

View Original PostFyrstorm wrote:Eh, I'll throw in something I just thought up.

In which Mari is definitely not a trained medical practitioner  SPOILER: Show
Asuka's got a bad cold, and feels kinda miserable, so Mari decides to cheer her up with a sexy nurse routine (and a borrowed outfit). This being a lemon, one thing leads to another, and... well, Mari doesn't really care if she gets sick as well.

Right at the end, Sakura bursts in, wanting to know what's happened to her uniform-- until she sees what Mari's been up to in it. Needless to say, she doesn't want it back.

This'd mostly just be a funny, light-hearted lemon, because I'm a sucker for light-hearted stuff. Nothing really heavy.

Please write this just so I can laugh my head off at the moment that Sakura doesn't want her outfit back because the look on her face would be priceless when she bursts in :devil: :chuckles:
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:42 pm

Nah, let Mari get Sakura involved too. That girl needs some luvin' herself.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:50 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Nah, let Mari get Sakura involved too. That girl needs some luvin' herself.

I don't know why but I could imagine her partner or friend with benefits being one of the bridge bunnies (Like maybe Nagara or Tama)

Fyrstorm
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Fyrstorm » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:50 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:Please write this just so I can laugh my head off at the moment that Sakura doesn't want her outfit back because the look on her face would be priceless when she bursts in :devil: :chuckles:

Honestly? I just might do it. The banter between Asuka and Mari would also be something that'd be pretty fun to write.

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Nah, let Mari get Sakura involved too. That girl needs some luvin' herself.

Maybe as a sequel or something. Mari may not care about getting sick, but Sakura probably would. She's the actual nurse here!

That said, I'm certainly not opposed to the idea of Mari encouraging Sakura to join in...
My ongoing fanfics: NGE: (Not) the End, Evangelion: Regenesis

Winking Mari makes my heart go doki doki
We're all Asuka-fanboys? I take great exception to that. It's Mari I want to plow nine ways from Sunday, if you don't mind.

What? She's 28 now.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:50 pm

View Original Postjcmoorehead wrote:I've always imagined him as liking it, it is something that I've enjoyed writing in a few of my fics :tongue:

I'm not actually against the idea of Shinji enjoying being on the receiving end of an anal penetration, by dildo or otherwise. And no, it has nothing to do with his personality. Nerve endings wired into that particular part of the brain don't care about one's personality or sexual preferences (although why did nature put those particular nerve endings into an orifice that has nothing to do with reproduction, I have no idea).

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:31 pm

Question.

Since you guys probably read more Eva lemons than I ever did, did you ever ran across any with the old classic timestop plot?

I always wanted to see a story where it's not a guy who gets timestop powers, but a girl.

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:07 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:I always wanted to see a story where it's not a guy who gets timestop powers, but a girl.

Misato would slap Kaji, kiss him, blush, then steal a ton of beer.

Rei would steal a bunch of philosophy books.

Ritsuko would castrate Gendo.

Maya would make out with Ritsuko.

Yui would spend more time planning to become a space statue.

Hikari would make a load of meals for Toji.

Asuka would check to make sure that Shinji's penis was small - ah, damn, it isn't...

Kyoko would castrate Langley.

Mari would take everyone's clothes and place them in compromising positions with each other.

Sakura would awkwardly stare at Shinji.

Kitakami would steal more sticky notes.

Nagara would steal a flight simulator.
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:06 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Question.

Since you guys probably read more Eva lemons than I ever did, did you ever ran across any with the old classic timestop plot?

I always wanted to see a story where it's not a guy who gets timestop powers, but a girl.

I've never seen that in a lemon ever, that would really interesting but its gotta come with a catch as what made Girl who leapt through time interesting was the ending and the fact that the more she tries to get things right the more she wrecks it for herself, similar to the original butterfly effect movie.

Return to “Fanfiction”