The Shameless Fanfic Self Promotion Thread

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Mike Mars
Adam

The Shameless Fanfic Self Promotion Thread

•      
  •      

Postby Mike Mars » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Maybe it's because I'm just happy about finally finishing my fic and I was just looking for a place to boast about it, but I felt it would be a pretty good idea to make a self promotion thread where anybody and everybody can share links to their Eva fanfics with the community.

Any fanfic that you've written or have helped write is welcomed here, regardless of whether its something that you've already finished, or is something that's still in progress. So don't be shy, feel free to share them here.
My earliest childhood memory was getting mugged by Death.

Years later, I started writing this.

As far as I can tell, there is no correlation between the two.

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:40 am

Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:11 am

The link is in my .sig, and it's years since I did anything new -- a couple of reaction fusion/crossover/fix-fics for EoE, a short Willans and Searle molesworth pastiche, and an incomplete kitchen-sink style fusion (started as a reaction to the suggestion that the rebuild project would probably involve loli princesses).
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Return to “Fanfiction”