The Defilement of Asuka Langley Soryu [Discussion]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Um...... :bigeyes:

......no. No no....nope.
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:37 am

Let me guess, Asuka got... creative with her extra sets of arms, and poor Shinji is the one who served as guinea pig for the fiery octopus German imagination... :bigeyes:
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:00 am

.......for the love of God please don't make me answer this question.........
:facepalm:

For the record, the chapter itself isn't bad. It needed a lot of work, but it was a good rough draft. I gave my edits and 2-cents worth, and I'll leave it to the rest of you to judge it when the author posts.

The omake is....nothing to do with the story itself.
-Sorrow

-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Soooo... the new chapter was uploaded...

Shinji is very bold, much more than I can honestly give him credit for without shattering my Suspension of Disbelief.

Now the omake... errrrr... :psyduck:

:scanners_head:
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:08 pm

I felt that way, too, but it's his fanfic, so if he wants to characterize Shinji this way, bene to him. My biggest concern is that he lays the ground for it...if this is how Shinji behaves, has he always been this way? Is this 'our' Shinji, or Shinji in this world?

I warned you about the omake, but you didn't believe me!! Why didn't you believe me?!?!

Your little gif sums it up nicely, though.
-Sorrow

-Literary Eagle

-Leslie Knope

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Wat.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Well, I have lost interest in the fic, so I read the Omake...

Umm...

No. Just no.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

PanzerEVA
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby PanzerEVA » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Oh. My. God. That. Omake....................

Sorry, I need to go wash my eyes with white spirit
My favourite quotes:
'Silence is a Virtue' - Benjamin Franklin
'War. War never changes' - Fallout 3
'CONKERS!' - Me
'Don't always believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it' - Abraham Lincoln

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:52 pm

I mean it's not THAT bad...still a little distressing.

If you want eye-gougingly bad, go read Shinji's Nightmare Cataclysm

....hoo BOY. Probably the worst eva fanfic in existence.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:17 pm

NOPE
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Stillborn
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Stillborn » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Eye-gougingly bad was already done long ago in the form of Hellstorm Evangelion... If anyone tought before that Kaworu is coming to hard on Shinji and Asuka can't die in less diginified manner than eaten alive...

And I think I've seen the Nightmare before... This Big-Mac sounds familiar... :chinscratch:
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:51 pm

My body was not ready.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Yeeeeah. Plenty of other fics out there.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:03 pm

I kinda dropped the fic by this point.

Not sure if we're talking about the same one, but the omake was hilarious for me.
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

PanzerEVA
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby PanzerEVA » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:45 am

Long time no speak on this one.

I have a message from the author, though he didn't address it to anyone in particular.

Fanatic (formerly futafanatic) will not be writing anymore stories for this account. He is moving over to AFFN and will work there.

Basically, the guy who wrote that 'questionable' omake will no longer be inputting that sort of stuff. He will have moved over to Adult Fanfiction by this time.

Also:
I also have created a schedule. I hope to update weekly. At the downside of it being just one story. If you are lucky, two.

It goes as such:

Sisterly Bonds

DALS (Defilement of Asuka Langley Soryu)

The Transom

Mind Break (provisional)

Wunder
Sisterly Bonds is the guys Girls und Panzer fic. Since there still has been no update to that, I can only assume we won't see another chapter to the subject fiction for a while.

Whether or not you choose to see that as a good thing or not is up to you.
My favourite quotes:
'Silence is a Virtue' - Benjamin Franklin
'War. War never changes' - Fallout 3
'CONKERS!' - Me
'Don't always believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it' - Abraham Lincoln

Return to “Fanfiction”