The Defilement of Asuka Langley Soryu [Discussion]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:48 am

Yes, it was first alluded by Asuka herself when she thought that "what does she cares if now she will be able to feed more than two babies at once", and later Shinji confirms it when he spied on her through the windows, and the fact there is eight tits.

Yes it chocked me that much that I still remember it... :facepalm:
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

PanzerEVA
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby PanzerEVA » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:11 am

You sure about that el mari? From what I read it just said that shade of red went down her front, not thqt she has 8 gozongas.

Way I see it, she can feed more than two babies, but whos to say they are being breastfed? Did she say newborns? She might have been referring to slightly older babies that can hold their own bottle.

So she can feed more than two children that are capable of holding their own bottles.

I know I'm just picking out hidden reasons here. But just because it is alluding towards it, does not mean that will be the case.
My favourite quotes:
'Silence is a Virtue' - Benjamin Franklin
'War. War never changes' - Fallout 3
'CONKERS!' - Me
'Don't always believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it' - Abraham Lincoln

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:19 am

View Original PostPanzerEVA wrote:Way I see it, she can feed more than two babies, but whos to say they are being breastfed? Did she say newborns? She might have been referring to slightly older babies that can hold their own bottle.

Stop being dense.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:41 am

You made me read again to take the precise passages, shame on you! :yuck:

About Asuka and the babies, chapter 4 :
"What did I do to deserve this? I don't care if they're useful, I don't care if I can multi-task now, I don't ficken CARE if I can feed more than two bloody babies! Mein Gott...

Seriously, why would she automatically think about feeding babies with extra sets of arms? What feed babies traditionally is boobies, so if she can feed more than two babies, then it means that she now has more than two tits!

And for Shinji, also in chapter 4 :
It wasn't so much the arms, though. It was the other additions. It seemed crazy. Heck, it was crazy. Like some perverse old man had decided 'more is best'.

How did he know she didn't just have new arms? The mirror. Her plugsuit used a slightly different shade of red to cup her breasts. Suffice to say, it went all the way down her front.

Before : 2 arms and two breasts.
Now : 8 arms, and she have more than two breast, the logical thing is that now she has eight tits no?

... my god did I just used logic on that story?! :facepalm:
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

driftking18594
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby driftking18594 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:25 pm

At least she doesn't have 4 heads.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:30 pm

As a person who has written and read some weird shit, this is some weird shit.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:49 pm

.....what would a four-headed Asuka be like? I mean, would the heads argue amongst themselves or what?
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:04 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:It wasn't so much the arms, though. It was the other additions. It seemed crazy. Heck, it was crazy. Like some perverse old man had decided 'more is best'.

This fic has reached the summit of unintentional hilarity.
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

PanzerEVA
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby PanzerEVA » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:13 am

Ok, I take back what I said:

http://weldit.deviantart.com/art/Multiarmed-Asuka-332426953

I think I found this guys inspiration o_O
My favourite quotes:
'Silence is a Virtue' - Benjamin Franklin
'War. War never changes' - Fallout 3
'CONKERS!' - Me
'Don't always believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it' - Abraham Lincoln

driftking18594
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby driftking18594 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:45 am

I couldn't close that tab quick enough. :vomit:

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:27 am

OH GOD WHY!!!! :gravedig:

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:21 pm

All that stuff I said about fanfiction being worthwhile and part of the human experience going back to our ancient forebears spreading and embellishing stories around the fire?

I take it back.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Stillborn
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Stillborn » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:36 pm

Why such reactions? It's no worse than hundreds other caricatures.
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:53 pm

....huh.

:huh:

The first thought I had was concerning whether the Plug Suit was re-tailored, or if Nerv had one lying around like that just in case. Not sure what that says about me....

:asuka_stare:
-Sorrow

-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:53 pm

I was overreacting for the sake of humor.
the prophecy is true

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:20 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:All that stuff I said about fanfiction being worthwhile and part of the human experience going back to our ancient forebears spreading and embellishing stories around the fire?

I take it back.

Dude, you write supers stories in an Eva setting. Glass houses and all that.

Humor aside, most people who write about multi-armed humans do a terrible job of it; a paragraph in to the story it's usually pretty clear they have no clue how human anatomy works. The pic in question isn't great, but it at least acknowledges the basics of how extra arms would work in practice on a human being. [/size]She should actually be taller and segmented, but whatever.[/size] I give it props for that. As for the story, meh. Seen far worse. Can't hurt to give it a chance and see where it goes.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:26 pm

I mentioned this in the beta-read, and it's something I do wish to see in a story concerning this topic: how does one begin to handle extra limbs? For instance, if you have four right arms, and you reach to grab a glass of water, all four arms would theoretically go for the same glass at the same time. You've only had one right arm to work with up to said point, right?

You'd have to train yourself not to let your hands get into 'fights' with each other. Something concerning a 'rehabilitation' period like that would be interesting. I would also wonder about 'wandering limbs.' Not necessarily to Strangelove-levels (the hand has a mind of it's own!) but all the extra hands just kind of...doing their own things, simply because the owner has no clue how to 'work' them yet.

Just my thoughts, at least.
-Sorrow

-Literary Eagle

-Leslie Knope

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:30 pm

What baffled me the most is when Ritsuko claimed that they can't remove the extra arms and breasts because of some shitty synapse excuse... what, was the methods to amputate limbs lost after Second Impact? :huh:

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:30 pm

View Original PostGob Hobblin wrote:I mentioned this in the beta-read, and it's something I do wish to see in a story concerning this topic: how does one begin to handle extra limbs? For instance, if you have four right arms, and you reach to grab a glass of water, all four arms would theoretically go for the same glass at the same time. You've only had one right arm to work with up to said point, right?

That's only true if you assume the same neural wiring is controlling each limb on a side, which is anything but a given. Each set of arms might have an independent nerve cluster controlling it, or the person's mind might be rewired to process input from the additional limbs, etc. Bad idea to make assumptions about the matter until the mechanics are established.

You'd have to train yourself not to let your hands get into 'fights' with each other. Something concerning a 'rehabilitation' period like that would be interesting. I would also wonder about 'wandering limbs.' Not necessarily to Strangelove-levels (the hand has a mind of it's own!) but all the extra hands just kind of...doing their own things, simply because the owner has no clue how to 'work' them yet.

But who says she wouldn't? This was a magical change by Arael, so for all we know knowledge of how to work the limbs might be built in. I agree it's something the author needs to establish, but as I noted above a learning period isn't necessarily a given.

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:10 pm

That in itself is a pretty big assumption and handwave. You certainly could do that, if you wanted to, but that's certainly not how reacquainting with previously dead or restrained limbs work in real life. Simply having a nerve cluster or a connection to a limb doesn't mean that a person innately knows how to work their limb.

Besides, if trying to build story potential, why ignore something that could add an interesting subplot?
-Sorrow

-Literary Eagle

-Leslie Knope

Return to “Fanfiction”