[Fic] The Evageeks in: The Revival of The Architect (meta)

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Thanks Tankred and TDSA. It is actually pretty cute. I especially like the backpack and recorder.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Chapter 8: Sword Thief

The fight started off with Sarge 133 taking on Forever Gundam. With the machine armed with a gundam hammer and four funnels, one would seem all was lost. However, the heat ray sunglasses quickly blasted away at the funnels, reducing Forever Gundam's main attack methods. This battle raged on until Sarge 133 blasted off his opponents hands and eventually the head, ending it. At the same time Stryker used his guns on Zaku F2000. Likewise this mobile suit had the best armor, but it was eventually cracked and breaking up. The beam tomahawk proved very difficult for Stryker to maneuver around, but eventually he managed to destroy the head of his opponent too. Sarge 133 and Stryker helped Child of Lilith take on Beargguy as it proved a tad much for an Anti-AT Field and it's backpack missiles, beam recorder, and eye beams were so random that they were hard to predict. However, the three of them united and aimed for the head, taking out their third mobile suit.

Just as the other three mobile suits were about to attack the knights, a massive energy wave roared from nearby, shredding the three mobile suits and downing Iron Kaiser to the point of causing it to explode with a VF-29 Durandel inside. Teo jumped out of the cockpit and sure enough the energy wave came from TDSA's Atari sword, which was now officially the Sword of Ultimate Sorcery. Someone jumped down from his platform to greet everyone just as Teo quickly took the blue obsidian sword from the knights. Before a word could be uttered, TDSA rushed toward the armed Teo and clashed with him in mortal combat. While the Sword of Ultimate Sorcery was strong, the obsidian blue sword, which was officially known as The Sword of 1000 Truths, was draining his life force with each blow. The knights had to act fast and that is where Someone used his special attack.

Someone: Anonymity Cluster! *fires energy question marks from palms that explode like dynamite*
TDSA: Good job, Someone! *is impaled with The Sword of 1000 Truths* Aw hell.

Teo had impaled TDSA, but managed to keep him alive with some spells. The Knights of Obsidius intended to attack Teo for revenge on their leader, but the assassin summoned some scorpions while having the Durandel fire it's guns at them to keep them at bay. The Sword of Ultimate Sorcery was stolen and TDSA's body was in comatose and thrown into the cockpit as Teo went in as well. The knights tried to fire back, but the jet-like machine flew off too quickly. The knights were disappointed and headed back to Evageeks to discuss what they were to do next.

Defectron: We should go after TDSA, he may be a doozy bot, but he's our doozy bot.
Sarge 133: How exactly do we find him?
Stryker: It's not like we can just go to this Pixel Galaxy place, I mean where the hell is it?
Child of Lilith: It would have to be not too far away.
Tankred: I suggest that we go out and just find it!
Trajan: Without thinking of it first?
TehDonutKing: We should prepare, but who would give us the proper supplies?
Someone: Ooh! I have an idea! GasmaskAvenger has techno stuff!
Defectron: Alright folks, we'll mooch off of GMA for a bit and go find our boss! All in favor.
All: Aye!

Meanwhile, at the pit of Pixel Galaxy's innermost core TDSA was knocked out cold as The Architect, now under the guise of the movie version of Sentinel Prime, had both swords in his hands and congratulated Teo on his fine job of doing something correct. Once Teo leaves TDSA starts waking up where The Architect reveals his true face which was identical to that of his prisoner.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:19 pm

I have to admit I didn't think TDSA would be captured.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:22 pm

I didn't either. Of course, he'll just save himself by being manly enough.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Alright folks, new chapter tomorrow after doing other things and having a really horrid stomach virus in the past couple of days. In the mean time, I finally got around to making Pixel Galaxy's cosmology if anyone is interested, complete with mentioning a ton of stuff which is but a fraction of our 7100 stats and growing. :thumbsup:

http://pixelgalaxy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=announcements&action=display&thread=4014&page=1

If you want feel free to join.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Shogo-Kun
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Shogo-Kun » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Sign me up as the chubby motocyclist who flaunts his masculinty and is nothing but a bumbling, yet loveable oaf! Also, my motorcyle is also a mech! :devil:
NGE was a damned good anime
EoE was an anime masterpiece
And Rebuild is nothing short of epic
Long live the EVAs!!

AVATAR Oreo Nakamura, Light and Dark

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Wait... You're the Architect?!
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:02 pm

and having a really horrid stomach virus in the past couple of days
That sounds awful, TDSA. I'm glad you feel better, though.

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Chapter 9: Crashing a Birthday Party

Although Evageeks was in a bit of turmoil since The Architect had plans for invasion that sure as hell did not stop anyone from attending Reichu's birthday party at GasmaskAvenger's underground base of weapons. The Knights of Obsidius have gotten help from from GasmaskAvenger many times due to his extreme intelligence and ability to see into other dimensions using a "live stream" river of time portal that had occasional lag; however, when offered to be a knight he turned down for reasons known only to him. The knights intended to crash his party for lols and try to recruit the local motorcycle expert, Shogo-kun, due to his knowledge on machines which was easily on par with TDSA's nerdiness. Once the knights actually arrived to the black-tire-optional party, they proceeded to have social events like anyone would and eventually located Shogo-kun shortly before Reichu would cut the large cake for everyone.

Shogo-kun: Okay, whattcha need?
Child of Lilith: Want to be a Knight of Obsidius?
Shogo-kun: Depends, what can't I do?
Stryker: You can't oppress minorities or sexually harass anyone.
Shogo-kun: Fine. So, who wants a Unit 06 based motorcycle? I've had it on sell for awhile.
Tankred: Not me, I like red.
Defectron: Eh, why not? Welcome to the Knights of Obsidius!
Shogo-kun: Yay! Now what?
Someone: Have GasmaskAvenger help us and we'll go, but not before pigging out a little.
Shogo-kun: I like this club already.

Once everyone pigged out a little and the rather fantastic party was done and over, most of everyone left for home while the knights talked to GasmaskAvenger.

Shogo-kun: Dude, we need your help.
GasmaskAvenger: After you guys crashed my party? Really?
Stryker: TDSA got caught by that Architect guy and you might answers.
GasmaskAvenger: True, but what is in it for me?
Sarge 133: We'll give you a Sachiel plushie!
GasmaskAvenger: ................. Meh, close enough. *everyone follows him to his basement where he opens a portal to another dimension* You see folks, Pixel Galaxy's Architect is actually an evil version of TDSA from another dimension, similar to how that HellSpawn guy was an alternate version of GuyverSpawn. All you have to do is make it through Pixel Galaxy's cosmological layers to reach him, destroy him, and free your boss.
Trajan: So that's all?
GasmaskAvenger: Yep! Oh, and here are some green lantern power rings to help you all out! *GMA gives everyone GL rings* I gave this all to you because The Architect is a Black Lantern. Long story short he's undead. Yeah.

The Knights of Obsidius use their rings to fly off to Pixel Galaxy's territory to take on the evil that awaits them.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Shogo-Kun
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Shogo-Kun » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Haha! Nice! And interesting that the Architect is an evil twin of TDSA. This makes for some interesting possiblities...
NGE was a damned good anime
EoE was an anime masterpiece
And Rebuild is nothing short of epic
Long live the EVAs!!

AVATAR Oreo Nakamura, Light and Dark

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:03 pm

And now we all have GL rings. I hope we make good use of them in the next chapter.

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:39 am

Chapter 10: Dimensional War Monger, The Architect's Origin Revealed

After acquiring the Green Lantern rings from GasmaskAvenger, the Knights of Obsidius flew to the colossal star-sized world of Pixel Galaxy upon being undetected by the sheer immense territory covered by nothing but an entire fleet of Pixel Galaxy forces. The knights used their power rings to quietly take out whatever was in their way, although they had no idea that The Architect was watching from beneath the planet's core. Under most circumstances these intruders would find themselves terminated by the cancellation barrier, a device that terminates anything with a 97% similarity to anything the site has, but The Architect lacked anything DC related so good old fashion carnage had to suffice.

Within the hour the knights battled entire war machines and space creatures of all shapes and sizes, unable to take them all out. In the midst of the chaos they had no choice but to go to the planet surface where every single thing not designed for space and the levels below them would be waiting for them guns blazing. If not for the sheer tenacity of their rings they would have been terminated under a minute, but the knights still prevailed and quickly started to dig tunnels into the planet's mantle in an attempt to outrun the forces on the planet's crust. At this point The Architect started talking to TDSA.

The Architect: Well, it appears as though your minions are going to rescue you. How unmanly.
TDSA: They are not minions, they are friends. And by the power of manliness you have no idea what you're talking about!
The Architect: You really don't know what I am, do you?
TDSA: Uh.... A clone like that HellSpawn guy?
The Architect: No, I am the you from another dimension. You see, I started out like you very much did except I never left my home. My REAL home of the kaiju fandom. After being the political opponent for so long I sought revenge, so Pixel Galaxy was made as the ultimate place for combatant statistics and using them not for arena matches rather than actual invasion and conquest. Before I knew it I slowly yet surely took them all over and wiped them out with the exception of HellSpawn who escaped into your dimension. After conquering my home dimension I started to do the same to others in every other dimension, starting here with you as me being an Evageek. During this I intend to find the Kaiju Code.
TDSA: The what?
The Architect: A genetic structure that all kaiju, regardless of era or media, are bound by. If I discover this I can perfect a weapon I have been planning specifically designed to take out kaiju in only one hit.
TDSA: Wow.... And people say I have no life.
The Architect: Join Pixel Galaxy and I will give you Teo and you'll be my second in command! Just think of how many enemies you can destroy!
TDSA: Okay.
The Architect: Don't be such a fo- Wait, really?
TDSA: *spits in The Architect's face* No.

Upon TDSA's massive insult to The Architect, the dimensional war monger placed a chainsaw above TDSA's head and turned it on while quipping "Don't worry, it's simply.... Cosmetic. HAHAHAHA!" At the same time the knights had broken through multiple levels all the way down to the last third where they reached the level where a variety of kaiju and other extremely powerful entities were placed in the volcanic background. This was the last of Pixel Galaxy's main forces, but the are last for good reason and their power rings slowly began to run out of energy. Only time would tell if they would make it out.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:10 am

And the thread has finally been updated.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:12 am

I was wondering when the kaiju would be mentioned.

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:42 pm

Chapter 11: Dropping Like Flies

The knights were on the final stretch, battling it out against the kaiju and ultra-powerful elite entities of Pixel Galaxy to their greatest. Even though they were running out of power they slowly managed to take some of them out slowly yet surely. However, once the kaiju realize how strong their numbers were they began to gang up on the knights. Someone was taken out first with Sarge133, and Trajan going out shortly after; Child of Lilith and Shogo-kun fell next within moments. With their teammates dropping like flies it was up to Defectron, Tankred, TehDonutKing, and Stryker to finish off who they could and quickly burrowed underground. However, the kaiju kept swarming around them faster than the could retaliate, so in order to by his team some time Stryker held them off long enough for the last three knights to escape further underground. At this time The Architect had done cutting up TDSA.

The Architect: Well it looks like six of your knights are down and out with only three to go. Don't worry, TDSA, I'll make sure they suffer just as much.
TDSA: The Knights of Obsidius will stop you dead in your tracks!
The Architect: I think not, at least not until Teo unleashes.... HZ.
TDSA: HZ? What are you refer- Wait a second, do you mean who I think you mean!?
The Architect: Yes I do TDSA, yes I do. THAT HZ!
TDSA: Awe hell.

Defectron, Tankred, and TehDonutKing had made it down to the planet's inner most core past the quarantine layer filled with ice and into the void where the gods of Pixel Galaxy lie. Before entering they managed to charge up their power rings and kept going as their ring protected them from the powers of these gods until they reached an area the size and look of Earth's moon where The Architect lied in wait. On the planet's extremely cold surface of craters they found TDSA's body badly cut up along the face with chipped teeth. They looked around to find the culprit behind these insidious attacks. Minutes later, The Architect revealed himself upon emerging from a crater.

The Architect: The very fact you managed to pass through the atmosphere is a miracle, let alone into the realm of the reality erasers.
Defectron: We are going to destroy you, Architect!
The Architect: I disagree and even if you do I'll just be reborn again and again.
Tankred: I find that hard to believe, prepare to die!
The Architect: Eh, no. Teo! Release the HZ!
TehDonutKing: HZ? The hell is he talking about?
TDSA: He's found it *cough* run now.
TehDonutKing: Wait, what did you say, TDSA?
Tankred: What the hell is THAT!?

Teo, off in the distance, was operating some sort of machine that created a dimensional portal of sorts that was powered by the two swords. Out of this portal came a mechanical entity of great destruction. This machine looked more like a structure of alien rocks merged into a life form of sorts. A creature that has not even be released yet, a monster who's power is considered unfathomable.

TDSA: Hyper Zetton.... *passes out*
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:17 pm

"It can't be helped. I'll have to use THAT!"
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:40 pm

View Original PostTwin Drive Sigma Aquarion wrote:Child of Lilith and Shogo-kun fell next within moments
;_;

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Chapter 12: Last Stand of The Knights

The kaiju known as Hyper Zetton toward over the knights and launched powerful fire balls from it's head. The knights used the power in their rings to attack the beast, but the rock-like robot proved to be too heavily armored for a creature capable of taking on the liked of multiple Ultras at once. All of them managed to fire blasts from their rings at once for form a more powerful attacks only for Hyper Zetton to erect a force field. Shortly after, Hyper Zetton teleported behind them and opened fire, heavily damaging them. The Architect had an emotionless smirk as he was watching his enemies getting bumbled horribly. At that moment TDSA used his brainwaves to take possession of the Sword of Ultimate Sorcery since it was actually his. The sword dislodged itself from the machine Teo was controlling and managed to impale him, effectively killing the reanimated corpse. The sword returned to TDSA and his body became fully restored just as Hyper Zetton fell apart into light. TDSA then used the powers of his sword to attract the Sword of 1000 Truths, now allowing him to wield them both and restore the energy of his friends.

The Architect: Hmph, I am barely even impressed.
TDSA: It is over, Architect.
The Architect: Eh, no. *off in the distance the passed out bodies of the other Knights of Obsidius were floating in the air* I will cause their bodies to explode.
Defectron: You mean they are actually alive!? HOW!?
The Architect: The never really died, I just teleported them down here and stripped them of their powers by taking their rings in my body.
Tankred: Why the hell would you do that?
The Architect: Because I knew there was a chance HZ would be destroyed and this is my backup plan. Did you really think I, the one who almost has the Kaiju Code completed, would only use it on a very strong kaiju that hasn't even been officially released yet? No.
TehDonutKing: But you said it was incomplete, how did you even use Hyper Zetton?
The Architect: With the amount of technologies and powers at my disposal I do have enough control for simple summoning if there is an extremely high chance stats of it can be made on it. The Kaiju Code is 99% complete and the completion of it can happen either very easily or in the distant future.
TDSA: Wait, what?
The Architect: In order for the code to be complete I need massive amounts of individual kaiju as well as many variations as I can. You think Toho and Daiei monsters alone take up all of it? No, everything from the Ultra franchise and various super robot anime to video games that have giant creatures in them; most of which I have whether they were made for games or adapted from something else. However, with variations they are not as valuable to the code as individuals; sure they cover specific regions. but individuals have a broader range in the code, especially if they cover something specific I have little to no info on here. This code will reach 100% by one of three ways.
TDSA: I seriously doubt you will live long enough to do such thing, but just for laughs lets hear them.
The Architect: The first way is for a few more individuals I can make core stats on, individuals I don't have such as Zedus, Rainbow Mothra, Grand King Ghidorah, Monster X, and Keizer Ghidorah; hell, those last two alone with their keizer rich bodies would fill the code. The second way is through many variations of things I already have, although considering how many I have I would need several dozen in the least. The third way is to have a group of kaiju that are not in such as a specific type of group of kaiju from something like an old robot anime. If I can make enough stats on that group and other things from it that will easily fill the code, although it would take quite a handful for them to complete the code by themselves. The good thing about the last one is that even if they don't complete the code only one individual or several variations will do it from there.

Just at that moment TDSA emitted beams from both swords toward The Architect in an attempt to stop him with the other knights using their power rings to help them. Although The Architect was unharmed, the power rings from within his body flew out from the sheer force and returned to their users. With the ten Knights of Obsidius ready to finish the job they tackle The Architect all at once with all of their might. Although the vile entity emitted guns and cannons from his body while using swords, the power of the knights slowly yet surely overwhelmed him. However, after a long and bloody battle, The Architect used the data of the Kaiju Code from his palms in a chance to emit a highly destructive force of power from his body to slay his enemies.

Just as The Architect attempted to use his shockwaves he felt a strange surge in his body. The knights looked puzzled as the strange spasms happened within his body only to emit a dynamite-like blast from inside his torso. Although The Architect easily survived he was in serious pain. Upon emitting a holographic screen from the data it claimed that one of the sections of data was "Incomplete" and it was not referring to the remaining 1% but rather one of his core stats not having sufficient data. The Architect screamed "NO!" as he started to wither into dust and the entire core of the site began to shake violently. The knights quickly powered up their rings with Defectron grabbing TDSA and everyone high tailed it as fast as they could.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:00 am

I'm glad I'm not dead, and I also got my ring back. Cool.

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Chapter 13: The Revival of The Architect

The Knights of Obsidius attempted to fly out of Pixel Galaxy as fast as they could. Usually the minions powered by core stats would attack them, but they were dissolving with the entire site back into their primordial core stats created by The Architect except this time they no longer had their creator. With the ten heroes racing against the time, the doomed planet slowly yet surely fell apart with the environments and stats all being retracted into the core where The Architect supposedly died. Within the course of minutes however, the knights all successfully made it out alive and unharmed

Upon this happening to the heroes TDSA fused the two swords together and threw them into Pixel Galaxy, causing the star sized planet to go onto a collision course with a nearby star with the Green Lantern rings using their power to secure the now-only-a-core base of evil trapped forever where no one could reach it. Within an hour the ten knights returned to Evageeks where they were crowned as heroes among the many and gave GasmaskAvenger his rings back. After the celebration the Knights of Obsidius returned to their everyday lives and all seemed to be perfect once more with them being considered the guardians of the peace should a similar threat ever arose again.

However, unaware to everyone else was that at the center of the star which was now the once mighty Pixel Galaxy's prison, the core stats that contained the site's minions were still unscathed and would remain as so with a cloud of dusts reforming into The Architect, now alive and well. He analyzed what he had used for the Kaiju Code to see what was wrong. "Ah, so that is what was wrong, I needed the regular C.O.V. instead of just the super variant. I cannot believe I missed that! Sadly Ultraman Gaia monsters are rarely translated into video games so unless they will have many in the future I either need to complete this code or find the very first monster of the week in history!" Within moments The Architect revives Teo mere feet away from him. "Teo, we may have lost this time, but I assure you now that we will return with a mighty vengeance upon this universe. Once I have completed enough of this final percent we will escape from this hellish prison and wreak havoc once again!"

Stay tuned fellow Evageekanites, this story is far from over. Tune in this October for the next installment in the form of Invasion of Emperor Architect!

-The Evageeks receive a weapon they are hesitant to use!

KEEP OUT

-Political corruption stirs the site abroad!

KEEP OUT

-The Knights of Obsidius are needed again!

KEEP OUT

-The Architect returns with angels thought to be long forgotten to spearhead the invasion!

KEEP OUT

-The Kaiju Code reaches ever so closer to the stage of completion!

KEEP OUT

-TDSA resurrects an obscure anime mech from the ancient era of 1980!

KEEP OUT

-The coming of a storm that leads to the fall of an empire!

Don't worry folks, fan service will (not) exist. :thumbsup:
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Return to “Fanfiction”