[CYOA] Quantum Edition

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:00 pm

The last time we apologized for doing something perverted, things sort of went awry. And yet, if we pick 1, that would intentionally be doing something perverted as opposed to just apologizing for not doing something. Furthermore, I think we've pretty much confirmed Ritsu x Maya is a thing, so at best she hits for both teams.

2) methinks.
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)
Karigane Shirou in LoL's RP - Rebuild of Evangelion: We Are (Not) Together
"'I was a nerd before it was cool' ~Agent" ~Lance of LoL

Oxopoha
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Oxopoha » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Write-in) Nice, but I'm not here for that. Ignoring an attractive woman's attractiveness is a good way to get on shit lists.
"Shinji Ikari: Eroge Meta-Protagonist" - Agentomega
Just what you'd expect from the master Mr. Anno

EVAfacepalm
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby EVAfacepalm » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:07 pm

*Well, this is interesting*

01: We must reject her! 2.) must be the truth!
05: Well, it's not exactly a possible ship as minor flirting...
11: Silence! Your traitorous ideas have been noted.
01: 2.) is our decision!
According to Seele, Tang is the ultimate form of life. I guess that means the astronauts are committing genocide all the time then.

SirRotgut
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby SirRotgut » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:29 am

"I came down here to see you" you say. Doctor Akagi still stands before you nude empty gun in hand. She lays it down on the nearby desk and turns back toward the dividing screen.

"I'd say you were pretty successful. So do you like what you see? Not bad for an old gal huh" Her tone is playful. She moves behind the Screen out of your sight.

"That's not what i meant." you say quickly."Not that i don't think your hot. Uhm i mean I think your very beautiful for a more mature woman." Maybe not the best phrasing

"Thank you Shinji." It's delivered perfectly deadpan. Your just glad she's on the other side.

"Look I tried to knock on the door but it came open. I should have just left when i saw Maya."

"Oh Maya was still here when you came in?"

"Yeah, she came out smiling, straitening her clothes and hair, you know, fixing herself up"

"What? Ritsuko asks sounding somewhat surprised, but then begins to laugh softly. She emerges from behind the Screen shirt on but unbuttoned and skirt in hand.

"You thought Maya and I... that's a good one Shinji." she works at her shirt as she goes on "I really shouldn't say, but...Well i would be lying if i said it's never happened, but that was years ago. And don't you say anything to anybody. Got that? she's had a hard enough time as it is. I guess people forget what it's like to be curious and insecure when they're young."

"Yes Ma'am" You respond as you watch Dr Akagi step into and fasten up her knee length pencil skirt. She pulls her long hair back into a ponytail and ties it with a scrunchie.

"Now Shinji what is it i can help you with?" Her voice much less playful now. She directs your attention to a couple of comfy looking sitting chairs. Taking a seat she sits down opposite you.

1) You seem pretty handy with that pistol can you teach me?

2) I don't know if I'm going to make it here at NERV, without suffering some kind of irreparable damage

3) You said earlier that you detected something anomalous, can we talk about that now?
Nope

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:30 am

I'd say 3, but she said to come back in a week and unless we're playing Majora's Mask, it's only been two days. I'd say 1, but I'm sure there's an innuendo in there and I'm not sure Ritsu is the best shot anyway. So I guess that leaves 2)
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:01 am

I'm gonna go with 2)
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Oxopoha
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Oxopoha » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:16 am

2) imply you mean both your physical and mental health.

SirRotgut
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby SirRotgut » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:12 am

"I wanted to talk to because i wasn't sure about some things." You say to the Doctor sitting across from you. "I know I've only been here a couple of day but this place seem plenty ripe for a whole mess of problems."

"I see," she says "And you want to know if NERV is equipped to handle the kind of damage that might result from sending our pilots out to fight some Eldritch abomination."

"Yeah that's part of it, I've already met most of them, some of them already seem. I don't want to speak bad of them, but they seem to be a bit a off."

"I cant really discuss that, but i can assure you that if any of them need help it's available. We have a fully equipped staff and that includes psychiatrists and counselors available 24 hours a day." Ritsuko sounds a bit like one of those depression SPAs you hear on t.v."So what else is on your mind Shinji?"

"Well i was kind of wondering when i would start combat training for Eva? Actually i feel kinda lost here, nobody has really taken the time to.. uhmm...lay everything out for me."

"I think your official training exercises start early next week. I'll discuss it with Commander Katsuragi and get you a definite time table. Evas contain a wide variety of systems to aid you in combat, the real hurdle is actually getting it to operate at all. If you have nothing else, would you care to join me for late breakfast." her request comes with a warm smile, but there's no mirth in her voice.

1) Ask about the anomalous findings

2) Politely decline and head back to your room

3) Go have breakfast with DR. Akagi
Nope

Oxopoha
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Oxopoha » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:07 am

3) Food sounds good right about now

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:31 am

Hm. Well she offered... But it kind of sounds like she's not all that excited about the idea. Of course, you do need breakfast. So I guess 3), but we shouldn't bother her too much.

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:15 pm

3)

SirRotgut
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby SirRotgut » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:09 pm

"Sure i would love to go, I haven't had anything this morning."

"Well come along then." she say getting up. When you don't move fast enough to suit her, she hooks her arm in yours and begins to drag you along. You find it's not entirely uncomfortable. You indulge the doctor in some small talk as you make your way through the facility.

You are almost to the parking garage, turning a corner in the corridor the two of you almost stumble into someone. That someone is your Father. A curious, but almost imperceptible expression crosses his face. Ritsuko salutes Him with well honed precision, you sloppily follow her example.

"Carry on." he says continuing on his way. Ritsuko looks after him but for a second before urging you on toward the exit. Reaching the parking deck Ritsuko directs you toward a pristine looking Nissan President sedan.

The ride up the car Tram is slow, boring and noisy, it makes talking almost impossible. Exiting the train she starts driving toward the cities edge.

"Where are we going anyway."

"You'll see." It's the only info you get about you destination but she is kind enough to point out Tokyo3 school as you pass by, your suddenly reminded of your impending new job.

White sand lines the shores of Lake Ashi, despite the early day people have already invaded the area en mass. She stops the car in front of a small lakeside shack. A few tables dot the area in front of it. You take a seat at one of the tables. Dried mackerel and dorayaki is the flavor of the day. you find it very good all things considered.

You have enjoyed yourself greatly. the cool breeze coming off the lake is very refreshing.

"It's time we headed back, I still have lots of work to do."

1) pick up the check and go back

2) pick up the check and let her know that want to stay a while and can find your own way back

3) don't offer to pay
Nope

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:56 am

1) She kind of *drove* to Lake Ashi, so odds are you'd have to hitchhike back unless you're hankering for a long walk, and 3) is just plain rude. Though granted, she might want to cover it, in which case at least offer to go Dutch.

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:33 am

1)

Oxopoha
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Oxopoha » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:09 am

2) let's soul search a bit.

SirRotgut
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby SirRotgut » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:19 pm

As Ritsuko gets up from her seat you deftly snatch the check from her fingers.

"I believe I'll take care of this." you say to her. She gives you a inquisitive look.

"Are you sure, I did invite you after all."

"Doesn't the guy usually pay when a man and woman go out." you instantly recognize the implication of what you've said. Dr. Akagi's lips turn up in a sly smile.

"Is that chivalry or chauvinism?" the question has you scrambling for answers. Was this a date? Does Ritsuko consider this more than just breakfast with a friend? Do you?

"I believe it's the polite thing if i pay." it comes out sounding a bit soft and meek. "You were kind enough to invite me after all." You instantly relax having avoided some point of contention.

"Good Answer Shinji, the world needs more nice guys like you." You start to get somewhat apprehensive as you realize Ritsuko's face is very near your own. It's evident that she intends to kiss you.

1) Kiss DR Akagi

2) Stand there like a deer in headlights

3) Flee in terror
Nope

Oxopoha
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Oxopoha » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:32 pm

2) I'm pretty sure by this point brain.exe has stopped responding.

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:57 pm

View Original PostOxopoha wrote:2) I'm pretty sure by this point brain.exe has stopped responding.

QFT

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:18 am

2)

SirRotgut
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby SirRotgut » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:07 pm

You close you eyes, unable to avoid the fate about to befall you. The doctor soft moist lips make contact with yours, your mouth opening instinctively as her tongue crushes against yours.

The air around you explodes with fanfare as dozen of congratulations assault you from all sides. You open you eyes to once again behold the face of Dr. Akagi only now its framed in white satin and lace, her wedding veil pulled up over her hair.

Taking a half of step back you take in the picture of your beautiful blushing bride, but it seems your doing most of the blushing. Ritsuko looks positively radiant dressed in her white gown. You take her hand in yours and turn toward the crowd, it seems the natural thing to do.

"Shinji! Shinji!! Shinji!!!" you hear someone call as your suddenly blinded by an intense light..You squint you eyes against the harsh light, you suddenly find yourself staring again into the doctor face, the bright light coming from the doctors penlight.

"What happened?" you ask her shaking your head trying to clear it of the short but very intense vision.

"That's what i would like to know Shinji, you just blacked out on me. Have you ever known this to happen before"

"No not that i know of."

"Do you feel OK now, do you feel uncomfortable in any way?" Of course you feel uncomfortable, you had just gotten married to her. I had all seemed so very real.

"Let's get you back to base, you should take it easy for the rest of the day. If you experience anything like this again, i want to know right away."

You ride back to H.Q. in silence. Dr. Akagi drops you off in front of the dorms

1) Tell Ritsuko about the vision

2) exit the car and go to your room

3) exit the car and go somewhere else
Nope

Return to “Role-Playing Related”