Does anyone have the original Rebuild 1.11 trailer?

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Gryphus_OnE
Adam

Does anyone have the original Rebuild 1.11 trailer?

•      
  •      

Postby Gryphus_OnE » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:13 am

This is a strange request because its not actually an item. I remember watching the original trailer to Rebuild 1.11 on YouTube back in 2008, it featured the entirety of Utada Hikaru's Beautiful World and several scenes from the movie at over five minutes long. It seems that the first trailer has been completely removed from the internet (copyright?) because I can't find it anywhere and the current AMV on YouTube is only slightly over half the length of the original (and is not a trailer).

I was wondering if there was any good Samaritan here that had downloaded the video or knows where I can still find the original trailer to Rebuild 1.11.
"Each bolt in this magazine is a vote for Mankind" *Space Marine proceeds to exterminate Xenos and sits down upon completion* "you may now state your objections." - Metalsheep7

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Re: Does anyone have the original Rebuild 1.11 trailer?

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:54 pm

I wanna say that it's on the first print of Funimation's 1.11 DVD, but Funi goofed with some of the special features on the discs and had to remove a lot of them in subsequent printings for licensing reasons. I'm not sure if the music video was one of the extras that was axed.

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:26 pm

Of course, then there's the ORIGINAL Rebuild of Evangelion teaser from 9 years ago. They didn't stick to their projected schedule, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uH1mZWTCds

svenge
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby svenge » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:10 pm

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:I wanna say that it's on the first print of Funimation's 1.11 DVD, but Funi goofed with some of the special features on the discs and had to remove a lot of them in subsequent printings for licensing reasons. I'm not sure if the music video was one of the extras that was axed.

The trailers axed from the Funi 1.11 release were the ones using Fly Me to the Moon.

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”