Recent changes in your life

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

planet news
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby planet news » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:49 pm

800? Bravo, bravo.

The AP maths are not bad at all compared to the sciences in terms of AMOUNT of information. Literally, all of calculus 1 and 2 can be condensed to 5 or 6 pages of formulas and identities/tests. The same goes for AP physics. That cannot be said for biology. Not even close. I'd say biology has a greater amount of information than AP US History and AP European History combined.
"Crab People, look like crab, talk like people. Crab people . . ."

ran1
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby ran1 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:33 pm

View Original Postplanet news wrote:800? Bravo, bravo.

Which looks just dandy next to my 430 in math, far below my state's average. :lol:

The AP maths are not bad at all compared to the sciences in terms of AMOUNT of information. Literally, all of calculus 1 and 2 can be condensed to 5 or 6 pages of formulas and identities/tests. The same goes for AP physics. That cannot be said for biology. Not even close. I'd say biology has a greater amount of information than AP US History and AP European History combined.

I would agree that US is a joke course, but I found the Euro material to be interesting, engaging, etc. but not entirely Easy. It demanded some time and date memorization.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:55 pm

View Original Postran1 wrote:Which looks just dandy next to my 430 in math, far below my state's average. :lol:

I too am like ranny in that I've always been excellent in English, but suck in math. We don't take the SAT where I live, we take the ACT which is some queer hipster alternative to the SAT. I got a 26 in English and a 17 in Math, which, although I'm not entirely sure how that compares, does show a marked difference personally.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

planet news
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby planet news » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:27 pm

People like you guys with clear and distinguished talent in literature/arts shouldn't be hampered by a bad score in something that neither of you will ever use to do anyone any good.

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:55 pm

I'm going to be moving soon due to family reasons. Due to tuition issues I'm going to have to have to leave my apartment and move. I'm going to be living in Virginia with my father. Unfortunately I have to actually live with my father. My dad is a total douchebag who left my mom when I was less than a year old, only had me visit 2 times per year, and throughout my childhood he tried to weasel his way out of child support payments. Until from when I was 14 to now he has tried to make things better, and I kind of like him now, but he still acts like he didn't do anything wrong. Also his girlfriend doesn't like snakes, so I'm having my mom take care of her. I've known I'd have to leave since January, but I leave in June so there's only a couple months left.

So that's why I've been barely posting at all because I've been pissed off.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat May 01, 2010 10:58 am

Sammaeloo: No way you can move in with your mother, I take it? (Unless you're already living there...) Best of luck to you, moving is always a huge adjustment.

Somehow, I now have 13009 :| posts (13010 including "Fight Club") on here. I think it's high-time I shift my focus to the wiki when I have the spare time for it since real-life is still demanding.

BBL, I have no idea when. :salute:
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Sat May 01, 2010 8:21 pm

See you later then SSD. I hope when you get back you’ll have gotten things sorted out in your personal life.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat May 01, 2010 9:52 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:Somehow, I now have 13009 posts

I wonder what your post count would look like if posts made in the fandom area didn't count.

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:BBL, I have no idea when. :salute:

Take care Sailor Star Dust.

...see ya a few days from now.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

planet news
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby planet news » Sat May 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Sailor and Xard have taken their blue pills.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”