Zombies?! Liek Oh Em Gee!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Indigo Arcangel
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Indigo Arcangel » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:28 am

Well, okay, if not Alaska, how about the polar opposite (no pun intended).

Why don't we let the zombies tag along behind us, and then find a large lava pit, and go around to the other side of it. Zombies, being really stupid, probably have not horizontal depth perception, and will not realise that they have to walk around the pit...so they'll just drop in like lemmings. Set up camp, and wait for them to all fall in like dominoes. Sorted.
Normality is overrated

Kaworu/Asuka - give it a chance!
(Clarification - I still like Asuka/Shinji)

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:38 am

I don't see why they wouldn't have depth perception if they had both eyes, and said eyes worked correctly. There are traps you could set up on similar lines (forcing them to go down a certain path that leads to doom), but lava pits probably aren't one of them. Also: lava pits are really insanely hot, too hot to be comfortable for long at the very least, and if the lava starts shooting up towards the ground, you'll get fried...

There are ways to survive, but a war against zombies is a slow, deadly war, not one that can be survived with a few tricks.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:49 am

Iron Rooster wrote:In the Xbox 360 game "Dead Rising". If you use a shower head on a zombie, you jab it into their skull and get a literal blood shower. Then the zombie dies.

Oh, okay. That's much less disgusting then the image I had.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Indigo Arcangel
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Indigo Arcangel » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:47 am

To be completely honest, would it really be that desperate of a situation if zombies started to appear? Zombies are slow, stupid, and traditionally fragile. I could probably lop off one of their heads by hitting it with a Pringles tube.

That's much less disgusting than the image I had

O_o
Normality is overrated

Kaworu/Asuka - give it a chance!
(Clarification - I still like Asuka/Shinji)

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:35 am

NemZ wrote:
Iron Rooster wrote:In the Xbox 360 game "Dead Rising". If you use a shower head on a zombie, you jab it into their skull and get a literal blood shower. Then the zombie dies.

Oh, okay. That's much less disgusting then the image I had.

Ditto.

EDIT:
(reads some Marvel Zombies)
Y'know if we were against Marvel Zombies we would be ultimately screwed.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:29 pm

make lots of superacids, then agent orange the cities after the mandatory evacuation order. rest of zombies can be picked off.

trick: make superacids efficiently, deploy quickly. screw the cost - the dead cannot give you a check.

alternative: use incendiary devices to raze the cities, then de-ban (what's the actual word for this) flamethrowers.
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:20 pm

Y'know if we were against Marvel Zombies we would be ultimately screwed.

Somehow the zombie galactie ate everything in the marvel universe in only 40 years when there was only a couple of them. I still have no idea how that was supposed to work. They even ate that living planet thingy.

For those unfamiliar, the zombie galacti are zombie hulk, spiderman, giantman and wolverine. Yeah four guys ate a whole planet and a whole lot more.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Defectron wrote:For those unfamiliar, the zombie galacti are zombie hulk, spiderman, giantman and wolverine. Yeah four guys ate a whole planet and a whole lot more.

You are forgetting Zombie Luke Cage and Ironman.

Still though. Even before they all ate Galactus and gained his power. All the Zombified Heroes and Villains took out Earth in a matter of hours!
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

IrkenEvangelion
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby IrkenEvangelion » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:30 pm

If the zombie apocalypse were to happen I am 100% confident that I would survive and, not just survive, but thrive and live.
THIS IS STEINS;GATE'S CHOICE!
----<3 Merchant meets Spicy Wolf <3----
8 YEARS OF EVA, Does it mean something to you?
EvaPedia|Xbox Live|El Psy Congroo

nozunam
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby nozunam » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:50 pm

i'll eat my veggies
none

Tsachoul
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Tsachoul » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:51 am

It is difficult when one has absolutely no access to firearms, but I do have a goodly supply of blackpowder, as well as ball bearings for home-built claymores. I would probably assemble some sort of polearm, and attempt to set out into the harbour on our neighbors' boat with all the food I could carry. I would eventually make for land in order to get supplies, and be eaten by the zombies.

Ninjas are harder, as they can walk on water, and by the time you see them, you are already dead.

Raptors are somewhat easier to secure oneself against, though they can run crazy fast.
"We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sounds of thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
And tore the world assunder."

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:27 am

Tsachoul wrote:Ninjas are harder, as they can walk on water, and by the time you see them, you are already dead.

I know this was a common meme in Naruto, but when exactly did it become generally accepted that Ninjas are Jesus? :ehh:

Tsachoul wrote:Raptors are somewhat easier to secure oneself against, though they can run crazy fast.

Indeed.
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:36 am

Where are the velociraptors' feathers and why are they so big?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”