Do you use any social networking sites? :B

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Zkh
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Zkh » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:02 pm

Image macros are probably the funniest and newest things on the internet. Thanks for showing me that funny image macro. :boingy:

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:44 pm

Zkh wrote:I can't pay my myspace and facebook bills the subscription is too high, is there a free social networking site. Thanks.

I thought myspace and facebook were free.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Zkh
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Zkh » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:48 pm

My ISP is probably different/different country maybe.

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:05 pm

No, your ISP is one than many people use.

Brikhaus wrote:I thought myspace and facebook were free.

He's not serious. People aren't really that stupid.

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Enki v.2 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:36 pm

I use Facebook & LinkedIn, and I have OkCupid. I had a MySpace, but it was hacked as a prank a while back by a friend, and I hadn't used it in ages anyway. I still keep a MySpace around for my band. I have an Orkut account, but I don't use it (at all). I used to use StumbleUpon, but not much anymore.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/enki2
http://okcupid.com/enkiv2
http://myspace.com/infocalypse2012
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=644027966

Barinax
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Barinax » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:55 pm

TheAyanamiOtaku wrote:i use facebook cos people want to message me after school hours...la la

I as well. Plus I'd like to keep certain contacts. Though on Facebook, most people use it for messaging and other purposes, so people probably think of me as rude for becoming their "friend" and giving little words.

Plus no one will dedicate a phone conversation to me as I am not interesting enough nor adept enough at communicating to carry a conversation for more than five minutes. Real life, I don't know. If you're closer, maybe.

I want to complain about how everybody multitasks while carrying "conversations" on Facebook and MSN, but I shouldn't expect much and it's the best I've got in some cases.

IrkenEvangelion
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby IrkenEvangelion » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:17 pm

I have a facebook and a Myspace but I check them about once every 3 weeks. I like to use Youtube to communicate with my friends and cousins though.
THIS IS STEINS;GATE'S CHOICE!
----<3 Merchant meets Spicy Wolf <3----
8 YEARS OF EVA, Does it mean something to you?
EvaPedia|Xbox Live|El Psy Congroo

Omegagouki
Shikigami of the Castle
Shikigami of the Castle

•      
  •      

Postby Omegagouki » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:53 am

I have a Livejournal (my first and most commonly used, got it back in 2000), a Deadjournal (that I don't use anymore), Facebook (barely use), MySpace (barely use, mostly for comminque with my sister), and MAL (I don't really use the social networking on it). Oh, and I guess Youtube counts, too, but that's mostly used for favorite-ing vids.
PSN/Steam: Zentillion | Tum8lr
8luh 8luh
Sill (and always) promoting Homestuck

zimlord
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby zimlord » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:37 am

Facebook (primarily for doing bitches and hoes and whatnot) and MAL (which I don't consider a social network).

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:09 pm

I use email to communicate with my friends and family. It works great, and I even have a custom interface for it.

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:20 pm

I don't use any social networking sites, because I have no friends and refuse to interact with other human beings in real life or online.
Awesomely Shitty
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Formless One
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Formless One » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:25 pm

BrikHaus wrote:I don't use any social networking sites, because I have no friends and refuse to interact with other human beings in real life or online.

Self contradictory statement is self contradictory.
[/opinion]
[size=75]My (fan-)fiction [color=blue]

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:41 pm

No, you just aren't familiar with BrikHaus' sense of humor.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:59 pm

Formless One wrote:Self contradictory statement is self contradictory.

There were no contradictions in my statement. There are no other humans on this forum. Everyone else is merely a computerized construct designed by some unknown power for my amusement/annoyance. I'm sure Enki agrees, right Enki?
Awesomely Shitty

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:20 pm

It's me. I'm the unknown power.

Formless One
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Formless One » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:45 pm

Well, Brik can't be worse than me, in any case. I think most social networking sites should be nuked so you can all suffer like me! :evillaugh:

Well, there was some truth to that statement. I don't use those sites, and I specifically think MySpace can go back to the abyss with its master, Rupert Murdoc. (even his name sounds evil)
[/opinion]
[size=75]My (fan-)fiction [color=blue]

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Enki v.2 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:12 am

BrikHaus wrote:
Formless One wrote:Self contradictory statement is self contradictory.

There were no contradictions in my statement. There are no other humans on this forum. Everyone else is merely a computerized construct designed by some unknown power for my amusement/annoyance. I'm sure Enki agrees, right Enki?

Close. All of you are computerized constructs. I, on the other hand, am a sentient shapeshifting lizard from Planet X.

Captain Mister
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Captain Mister » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:39 am

I use facebook because it's pretty hard to get by where I go to college if you don't have one. I used to use myspace, but I got over that.

Iron Rooster
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Iron Rooster » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:57 pm

Whoa, I looked at my old xanga. No, I'm not telling my screen name. The last couple of entries mentioned my first foray into Eva. It looks like I had a picture of Pen^2 as my avi.
STROOPWAFELS!!!!!!!
Don't trust a prince on a white horse. He probably likes to rape dolls.
Dumbest thread I've ever started

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”