Official Happy Birthday Thread

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:55 am

Happy Birthday Sage and happy offical birthday Eric!

:huggles: to you both! ^_^
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Axell
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby Axell » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:05 am

Happy birthday guys :D

JimmyWolk
Ireul
Ireul

Postby JimmyWolk » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Thanks again guys & gals.

Sailor Star Dust wrote:happy offical birthday Eric!
Wut? Again? Geez, the guy has as many birthdays as aliases. :P
"Happy birthday"*365 - there you go EB, one for each day. Pick as necessary. ;)

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Damn, I forgot to put my birthday again...

January 15th was my seventeenth birthday, so, err...?
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Happy belated birthday then, Vegeta.

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby Sammaeloo » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Happy OVER 9000th!!!!- erhm- I mean happy 17th birthday Vegeta. :lol:

ITS OVER 9000!!!!
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

IrkenEvangelion
Pilot
Pilot

Postby IrkenEvangelion » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Happy birthday Vegeta! We'll have to have undead dinner sometime ;)
THIS IS STEINS;GATE'S CHOICE!
----<3 Merchant meets Spicy Wolf <3----
8 YEARS OF EVA, Does it mean something to you?
EvaPedia|Xbox Live|El Psy Congroo

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:22 pm

I turn eighteen tommorow. Not especially a big deal, I can by cigarettes and gamble now. I'm really waiting on 21. I'll let you all guess why.

On the brighter side of things, I have two of my student films premiering at a local art house cinema tommorow night, which is probably the best birtthday present ever, and the day after that I'm running the cameras for my school's Haiti Benefit concert.

So, I suppose its all good. But I do feel a little apprehensive. Could I have done more with my childhood? I guess hindsight is 20/20 but eh, I ask these questions sometimes. I think its because I read too much fiction lol.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:15 am

ran1 wrote:I turn eighteen tommorow. Not especially a big deal, I can by cigarettes and gamble now. I'm really waiting on 21. I'll let you all guess why.

:cheers:

I find it strange that people can smoke, gamble, fight and die for their country at eighteen but not be able to drink. Drinking is covered by state laws in the US, right?

So, I suppose its all good. But I do feel a little apprehensive. Could I have done more with my childhood? I guess hindsight is 20/20 but eh, I ask these questions sometimes. I think its because I read too much fiction lol.

I doubt it. The line between adolescence and adulthood is not nearly as clear as the one between childhood and adolescence. Everyone wishes that they could have done more with their childhood. Some live without a sense of knowing if they're adult or not.

Anyway, happy birthday! I'm certain fade will put in an extra drink or two for you if you ask him. ;)
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:02 am

U.S is weird state. As far as I know in all Europe we can drinks teh beer when we turn 18 :smirk:

so: HA-HA! :hahaha:

Merridian
Angel
Angel

Postby Merridian » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:15 am

:w00t: ran01 is 18! Have happy dollface Ranka Lee.
UrsusArctos wrote:Drinking is covered by state laws in the US, right?
Technically yes. But the Federal Government basically held the highway funds hostage in return for establishing the drinking age 21 across the country. Some states that have found ways around this, like making "possession" a crime whereas "consumption" technically isn't. And there are weird family exceptions that other states have adopted... i dunno it's friggin weird.

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:34 am

Merridian wrote::w00t: ran01 is 18! Have happy dollface Ranka Lee..

:scared:

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

dear jesus, ep 8 QUALITY was so traumatic when I first saw that ep...

I just realized how weird it's to call United States of America as "state"

lol

haw haw so funny XD

Merridian
Angel
Angel

Postby Merridian » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:38 am

Xard wrote: :scared:

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT
:lol: Because I laughed too damn hard when I saw her looking like a sleek fembot android. It looks like loony toons! BWAHAHAHA

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:49 am

Merridian wrote:
Xard wrote: :scared:

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT
:lol: Because I laughed too damn hard when I saw her looking like a sleek fembot android. It looks like loony toons! BWAHAHAHA

I tried to find out where exactly that ep was farmed to but no avail some time ago in other forum... :lol:

Natsuka_Chie
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Natsuka_Chie » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Xard wrote:U.S is weird state. As far as I know in all Europe we can drinks teh beer when we turn 18 :smirk:

Here in Portugal you can drink on bars if you're 16
Asuka's not a bitch, she just denies her innocence in a bitchy way.
Sites I'm in: Deviantart|XFire
Quotes:
"Yesterday, I had the most TERRIFYIN' experience! ...Last night, I was all alone in my room... when outta nowhere... CAME THE SMELL OF A FART THAT WASN'T MINE!"
"The things I possess are my life and soul. I'm a vessel for my heart"
"God isn't home. He's on vacation at Vegas."

"Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember them, you're not alone."

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Natsuka_Chie wrote:
Xard wrote:U.S is weird state. As far as I know in all Europe we can drinks teh beer when we turn 18 :smirk:

Here in Portugal you can drink on bars if you're 16

Yeah, Portugal is pretty cool place alright (funnily enough two of the c00lest dude on one old forum I used to frequent were portugese)

for the record same goes for Germany :w00:

wait, why am I whooing when it doesn't make any difference if limit is 16 or 18 for me...

meh, here's another woo :w00:

Natsuka_Chie
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Natsuka_Chie » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Actually, I don't think that's a good thing, drinking legally at the age of 16. It should be 18 or 21. I've seen too many people drunk, and they were about 14 (but looked like 16, so the barmen didn't ask for an ID).
Note that I am 17, so it does make a difference to me.
Asuka's not a bitch, she just denies her innocence in a bitchy way.
Sites I'm in: Deviantart|XFire
Quotes:
"Yesterday, I had the most TERRIFYIN' experience! ...Last night, I was all alone in my room... when outta nowhere... CAME THE SMELL OF A FART THAT WASN'T MINE!"
"The things I possess are my life and soul. I'm a vessel for my heart"
"God isn't home. He's on vacation at Vegas."

"Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember them, you're not alone."

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:57 pm

UrsusArctos wrote:I find it strange that people can smoke, gamble, fight and die for their country at eighteen but not be able to drink.

The U.S. was founded by, and has continued to be run by, a bunch of prudes. Yeah, let's send our 18 year old kids off to die in a war for oil, but god forbid they have a beer.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:34 pm

@Natsuka_Chie: WIN! You're Portuguese? So am I. 2nd Generation immigrant.

Estou aprendendo. Eu entendo um poco. De onde voce e? Sou de Acores.

Merridian wrote: ran01 is 18! Have happy dollface Ranka Lee.

:asuka_thumbsup:

Thanks!
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Fazmotron
Admin Emeritus :-{|
Admin Emeritus :-{|

Postby Fazmotron » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:23 am

Sup Jerks.

I'ma in Sri Lanka and it was my Birthday yesterday.

Spent most of it on the train, FUN TIMES.

Had curry for breakfast, OH JOY.

No cake for me, YIPEE.

Will be back home in a few days so I will catch up on all the things I've missed then.
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”