How old are you? Where are you from? What gender are you?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

Postby ChronoX » Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:48 pm

yes like the trojan war and the great depression and 9/11 and the list goes on and on and on
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

Postby Dark FireStar » Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:54 pm

Yes finnaly a mortal that conprends it.(sarcasm)

~I finnaly fixed what my posty thingy looks like Picture, title, quotes, Rank makes the title look kool.
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby sadsadshinji » Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:57 pm

sure...whatever...
and i dont seem to like the horror movies...probably because of my rampant imagination....

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

Postby ChronoX » Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:07 pm

Dark FireStar wrote:Yes finnaly a mortal that conprends it.(sarcasm)

~I finnaly fixed what my posty thingy looks like Picture, title, quotes, Rank makes the title look kool.

so DFS, should i kill you Highlander style, or just with a well plaaced break spell, or better yet, put unit one on your ass. you decide
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

Postby Dark FireStar » Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:16 pm

ChronoX wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote:Yes finnaly a mortal that conprends it.(sarcasm)

so DFS, should i kill you Highlander style, or just with a well plaaced break spell, or better yet, put unit one on your ass. you decide

Id say the U.1 thing because they have tryed all the others. :mrgreen:
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

Postby ChronoX » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:02 pm

Ok Yui, you know what to do.

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby sadsadshinji » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:22 pm

your work? not bad at all...however, the ratio between the legs and the torso are a bit off for the evas...and the fist looks more like a stump...

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

Postby Dark FireStar » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:28 pm

Looks nice. :wink:

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

Postby ChronoX » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:53 pm

it isn't mine, so sorry if you though that but i can't draw anything close to that.

Abaddon
Embryo

Postby Abaddon » Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:03 pm

Sex: Male
Location: The Bottomless Pit (as stated beneath my avatar)...also known as Georgia...(sigh)

In addition to all matters concerning my person (which can be found in my profile) I should also mention that I am deeply interested in matters concerning Humanity as a whole. Because of my unique disposition towards religion and science, I am looked upon as “strange”; but this Perception is ruther unfair. (in retrospect, it would be prudent for the reader to ignore this entire paragraph, just stick with the facts above.)
Farwell happy fields, where joy forever dwells. Hail, Herrors, Hail abominations, and thy most profoundest hell, welcome your new ruler. One who's made is not changed by place or time. For the mind is it's own place, and can make a hell of heaven a heaven of hell. What matter where if I am eternally the same. Thus, for me, it is better to rule in hell then serve in heaven.

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby sadsadshinji » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:42 pm

welcome to evamonkey...please dont spam, EM doesnt like it...
but you have found the right place for eva discussion...

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:28 am

sadsadshinji wrote:welcome to evamonkey...please dont spam, EM doesnt like it...
but you have found the right place for eva discussion...

actully Abaddon is not a new member sss..
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby sadsadshinji » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:41 am

oops..hehe...
you live in georgia abaddon?
how many people have actually posted their age and such? it feels like only about maybe 20 people

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

Postby Dark FireStar » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:10 pm

Does anyone really care??......well okay I do lol...ummm...oh okay umm i found a pic I can post but ill have to scan it. God this weekend was long wasent it??

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:05 am

sadsadshinji wrote:oops..hehe...
you live in georgia abaddon?
how many people have actually posted their age and such? it feels like only about maybe 20 people

A lot of the members dont post , there are only about 21 members that have posted over a 200 posts
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby sadsadshinji » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:35 am

like me! yay!
and please post your pics! that would be cool...

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

Postby Dark FireStar » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:06 pm

Ive posted over 200 woohoo!

My scanner doesent work for some odd reason. It will be awhile.

Lethal GD Weapon
Embryo

Postby Lethal GD Weapon » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:18 pm

Sex: Male

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

Postby Dark FireStar » Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:17 pm

Welcome new (looks at post) "guy". What nice timeing you have......

~I know your all going to be sad at the news of this but after today Wedsday August 17 I'm going to be gone a long while...sadly I wont miss any of you.....well okay some of you. I dont know when I'll be back but hopefully I wont die on this one. This is very corny thats about it.lol.

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:41 pm

Be still my joyous heart, and all that other crap.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”