Official Welcome Thread : Jun 21, 2004 to Nov 13, 2010

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:48 am

Eric Blair wrote:
<sigh> It's true wat they say, /B/ is like radiation, once you've ben exposed to it, you become an unemotional unfeeling corpse th-hmm... come to think of it, you become like TEH [CENSORED]

it's /b/, newfag :bat:

Welcome to the forums Eric. :)

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:51 am

Xard wrote: it's /b/, newfag :bat:

Tadaima...
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:58 am

There's no escape from anon in the internets :devil:

That said I wouldn't compare 4chan and, uhh, THAT BOARD. 4chan manages to be funny and there's sometimes even sensible "conversations". THAT BOARD is retarted beyond belief with 14-yr old fapboys ruling the place (or so it seems). I miss the time Kinglear posted there. Aspect ratio of normal and/or funny/goofy pictures compared to pr0n was entirely different

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:07 pm

That is true, however I only lurk there for sentimental values and my posts are nothing more than doujinshi posted or the odd RPG'ing thread.
Also watching theManinblack, and Kaminoyuni as well as themaninwhite make asshats of themselves is highly entertaining, rivaled only with the chan's "sup/b/?" thread.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

Postby Rommel » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Xard wrote:There's no escape from anon in the internets :devil:

That said I wouldn't compare 4chan and, uhh, THAT BOARD. 4chan manages to be funny and there's sometimes even sensible "conversations". THAT BOARD is retarted beyond belief with 14-yr old fapboys ruling the place (or so it seems). I miss the time Kinglear posted there. Aspect ratio of normal and/or funny/goofy pictures compared to pr0n was entirely different

God this statement speaks the truth. Between the holocaust Asuka fag, the fat Asuka fag, the spam, the prude fags, the emo fags, etc.

So, what's up Eric. FINALLY, GEEZ.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:08 pm

Rommel, you can think me for getting him to join. ;)

@ Smith: :clap: It's reasons like this why I love ya. heh. (Sorry Brik, but Smith knows teh funny, too.)
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

Postby Rommel » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:19 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:Rommel, you can think me for getting him to join. ;)

Well, that means I'm going to be jealous 'cuz you didn't hug me when I joined. :pwnd:

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:36 pm

Hey! this is totally 100% platonic...
despite what happens in an IRC RPG thread...

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:32 am

Eric Blair wrote:Hey! this is totally 100% platonic...

We secretly take pictures of what you do in the #egf-rpg and put them all over the internet.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

JeffersonLeeEng
Embryo

Yay, I'm here...

Postby JeffersonLeeEng » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:23 am

Um...I'm new...

Don't kill me...much. >_<
Jefferson Lee Eng
(Insert something witty here.)
http://www.otakugeneration.net | http://www.fanboyhell.com

birdyofthemoongoddess
Arael
Arael

Postby birdyofthemoongoddess » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:27 am

OMG!! MY BIRTHDAY IS SUNDAY! :DDDDD (get me presents!) ;p <3!
Birdy is a girl.
hannah's handprints.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:29 am

Yo. Have a good time; the people here are harmless... mostly...

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

Postby BobBQ » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:38 am

Eric Blair wrote:Yo. Have a good time; the people here are harmless... mostly...

Says the clueless rookie.

Nyeheheheh...

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:54 am

I haven't taken the "I'm a n00b" French maid costume yet, have I?
[mutter]Crap[/mutter]

birdyofthemoongoddess
Arael
Arael

Postby birdyofthemoongoddess » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:46 am

Sachiel_13 wrote:
Eric Blair wrote:Hey! this is totally 100% platonic...

We secretly take pictures of what you do in the #egf-rpg and put them all over the internet.

... fuck... then I'm screwed!! O.O!! *cries in corner* (Not that I've really done anything... just tried to... have some fun with Shinji as Kaworu... ... remind SSD that she needs to finish that one with me... *sighs*)
Birdy is a girl.
hannah's handprints.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:50 am

birdyofthemoongoddess wrote:... fuck... then I'm screwed!! O.O!! *cries in corner* (Not that I've really done anything... just tried to... have some fun with Shinji as Kaworu... ... remind SSD that she needs to finish that one with me... *sighs*)

Well, you are always welcomed to.. uh... "frolic" around SSD's turf...
Now, can I have my belt back? pl0x?

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:46 pm

If you go to /b/, you should just skip all pretenses and kill yourself right now, using any method most convenient at your disposal
He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man. There is no measuring Muad'Dib's motives by ordinary standards. In the moment of his triumph, he saw the death prepared for him, yet he accepted the treachery. Can you say he did this out of a sense of justice? Whose justice, then? Remember, we speak now of the Muad'Dib who ordered battle drums made from his enemies' skins, the Muad'Dib who denied the conventions of his ducal past with a wave of the hand, saying merely: "I am the Kwisatz Haderach. That is reason enough."

majlund
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby majlund » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:53 pm

Trigger's Elysium wrote:If you go to /b/, you should just skip all pretenses and kill yourself right now, using any method most convenient at your disposal

I thought /b/ was a convenient way (albeit slow and painful) to kill oneself.
Si vis Pacem para Bellum

birdyofthemoongoddess
Arael
Arael

Postby birdyofthemoongoddess » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:30 pm

Eric Blair wrote:
birdyofthemoongoddess wrote:... fuck... then I'm screwed!! O.O!! *cries in corner* (Not that I've really done anything... just tried to... have some fun with Shinji as Kaworu... ... remind SSD that she needs to finish that one with me... *sighs*)

Well, you are always welcomed to.. uh... "frolic" around SSD's turf...
Now, can I have my belt back? pl0x?

No. Why would I give you your belt back... ever?
Birdy is a girl.
hannah's handprints.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:20 pm

B-but it's a nice belt...

Return to “Old Stickies”