Avatar: The Last Airbender (WTF is your avatar/sig from?)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:13 pm

View Original PostxPearse wrote:

It's a hard choice between these two, the former being patently absurd and the latter being oh-so-pleasingly dark and foreboding.
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:38 pm

New avatar. College is a little tough.

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:13 am

Crota always wins those "my dad could beat up your dad" arguments. Or rather, he used to. Meet Oryx, the Hive god who conspicuously shares his name with an antelope-like creature.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:57 pm

This space giraffe has seen some shit.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:06 am

Sorry, Venus-chan, but MGS is my newest rekindled obsession thanks to MGSV :heart:

Gag from this great parody, spoiler-free: http://youtube.com/watch?v=NdYTIBGfaoc
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:55 am

Solid Snake as a Sailor Senshi? Oh, man! That's scary! :rofl:
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:59 am

It's Venom/Punished Snake, which is somehow funnier to me. Solid's from the next generation :wink:

My year-long(?! Or was that 2 years already??) custom title of "Guardian of Love and Beauty" was changed to always get you pumped up "Kept you waiting, huh?" line :heart:

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:49 pm

NemZ and Sailor Star Dust totally take the win for the most awesome new, recent avatars.

:lol:
This space giraffe has seen some shit.

End of Evangelion?

:hahaha:

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:35 pm

Glad you like it! ^_^ Venus had her time to shine the past year or 2, hehe.

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Kept you waiting, Incubator?

(Original)[/spoiler]

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:04 pm

:mwahaha: Perfect!

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:06 pm

View Original PostVegeta 20XX wrote:

pfft, killed him solo by the second day after the taken king was released, and I was drunk. Honestly don't remember what all happened after that. Didn't even realized I got a sword out of that until I randomly talked to the crucible dude and also happened to have all of the quest materials. Was a bit disappointed, maybe he'll show back up in a strike or raid.

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:07 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:Sorry, Venus-chan, but MGS is my newest rekindled obsession thanks to MGSV

I really don't understand the hubbub over this game.

Also, does anyone know how many posts does it take to get three boxes? I'm past the 1000 post mark, and still nothing.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 32 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:26 pm

That's because you have a custom rank, and the boxes for those have to be set manually. I'll update that to the appropriate number - in this case, 4 boxes.

BobBQ wrote:Kept you waiting, Incubator?

Hell yes.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:33 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:End of Evangelion?

I'm not looking for judgement, just a yes or no — can you assimilate a giraffe? :naughty:
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:21 pm

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:That's because you have a custom rank, and the boxes for those have to be set manually. I'll update that to the appropriate number - in this case, 4 boxes.

Thanks. I appreciate it.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:58 pm

View Original Postcyharding wrote:I really don't understand the hubbub over this game.

V (5) is the story that bridges the gap between the 2 generations of characters: post/810464/Metal-Gear-Solid/#810464

It's an excellent albeit convoluted series with a lot of important stuff to say. Much like Eva.

::KL7::
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:05 am

Not really in a Captain Earth mood lately so I guess I'll change mine also. Was wanting to go with this one a while back. But found it real similar to Captain Earth. From Star Driver.
SPOILER: Show

Instead I'll be going with this one from the other show I've been watching.
SPOILER: Show
It's Ok if you hate me, I hate me too.

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:31 am

View Original PostOrnette wrote:pfft, killed him solo by the second day after the taken king was released, and I was drunk. Honestly don't remember what all happened after that. Didn't even realized I got a sword out of that until I randomly talked to the crucible dude and also happened to have all of the quest materials. Was a bit disappointed, maybe he'll show back up in a strike or raid.

Meh, it was a challenging but doable battle - the real showdown comes at the end of King's Fall, which I have not even attempted owing to insufficient Light.

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:49 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:It's an excellent albeit convoluted series with a lot of important stuff to say. Much like Eva.

Thanks. I don't play video games as a rule, so I didn't know this was one of the main franchises in the medium.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”