WTF is yer avatar & sig from?! (d)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:07 pm

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:Reminiscent of another creepy Rei-face I used before, I present this, to creep you all out some more.
Shamelessly stolen from here.

Not again, Fazmotron. :facepalm: I thought you’d given up your evil ways.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:08 pm

View Original PostEva 02 wrote:My av is Alice in Chains from the Dirt album, a great album to say the least.
QFT. That album got me through some rough time, so I am support.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

Postby BobBQ » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:29 pm

Colonel Quaritch does give a fuck about effective aircraft.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:28 am

View Original PostAngelNo13Bardiel wrote:Avatar is from Hameuta, a rather nice non-H (maybe /e/) doujin.

:3 Too bad the guy who translated that is "out of the business" so to speak. Maybe he'll be back one day. Very cute doujin at any rate.

Also: I grew tired of my song lyric location and my standard moonspeak one (gasp), so "Sunny California" it is.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Synapsid » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:30 am

View Original PostReichu wrote:"Queen Bee"
Would it be wrong if I said that I've always thought that insects looked a bit creepy up close, and that image isn't really helping. The oceli above it's antenae, to me is what looks strangest about it; It's almost as if it's staring at us...

Err, never mind :sweatdrop:
But being known well enough to show up on a site for popculture must be a good thing, even if it wasn't acurate, right?
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Fazmotron
Admin Emeritus :-{|

Postby Fazmotron » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:40 am

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:Not again, Fazmotron. :facepalm: I thought you’d given up your evil ways.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

Eva 02
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Eva 02 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:41 am

View Original PostEva Yojimbo wrote:QFT. That album got me through some rough time, so I am support.

I return your QFT as it had the same impact on me, hell I still run to it in bad times. Facelift as well (Love, Hate, Love & Confusion), just a majority of Dirt is gold. (no pun intended)

...Though I'm not quite sure what the Quantum-Field Theory has to do with AiC...
Mikoroshi Tou Kara Zutto

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

Postby Xeroko » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:44 am

View Original PostSynapsid wrote:Would it be wrong if I said that I've always thought that insects looked a bit creepy up close, and that image isn't really helping. The oceli above it's antenae, to me is what looks strangest about it; It's almost as if it's staring at us...

Err, never mind :sweatdrop:
But being known well enough to show up on a site for popculture must be a good thing, even if it wasn't acurate, right?

That makes two of us, the sight of any insects/arachnids brings me to the brink of panic attack.
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:52 am

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote::3 Too bad the guy who translated that is "out of the business" so to speak. Maybe he'll be back one day. Very cute doujin at any rate.

Oh, indeed it is. ^_^

EDIT: I just knew I recognized that name o' yours. I've got a few of your translations. Really good work, ma'am.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:08 am

Thank you! :shinji_blush: (Though I'd say AT(-kun) could whip my butt at translations..)

Upon noticing your sig, just want to metion I've written fics before, too. (And I have an A/S AMV of Everything You've Ever Dreamed on Youtube.)
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:31 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote::3 Too bad the guy who translated that is "out of the business" so to speak. Maybe he'll be back one day.

I have it form a very good source (the guy himself) that he has no problem going back so long as someone bleaches any mention to Rebuild from the face of Eva.

guess we're gonna have to keep on living without the loser with no name.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:45 pm

I've been listening to a lot of Prozzak's songs lately.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:12 pm

So Jackie Chan wasn't my avatar for very long, but Faye Wong is much prettier. Faye has the distinction of both being an actress in my favorite film, Chungking Express, but is also one of my favorite singers, not to mention one of my personal heroes for her boldness in contradicting the trends and setting her own within the Chinese music industry.

I noticed a lot of people had sigs that were simply quotes from around EvaGeeks Forums. I followed suit.
The Skirt-Chasing Mafioso of EGF
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing
If you let me, here's what I'll do: I'll take care of you.

planet news
Armisael
Armisael

Postby planet news » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Nice metasig there. Now I can do a metametasig where I quote your sig in my sig.
"Crab People, look like crab, talk like people. Crab people . . ."

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:08 am

I AM THE MASTER OF THE FIST!!!
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

Fazmotron

Postby Fazmotron » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Changed to something less vomit inducing.
Misato's face when looking at Shinji's penis, no really.
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:46 pm

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:Changed to something less vomit inducing.

That's nice.

Fazmotron then wrote:Misato's face when looking at Shinji's penis, no really.

Never mind...

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

Postby NAveryW » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:16 pm

My current avatar is a composite of various things that I initially created months ago, but was told it was too close to being a spoiler and I had to remove it.
"Today?... hmm... today... right... Um... I'm just gonna wing it." -Guess who

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:45 pm

I made a blogspot account recently and added a link to it in my signature. I've also added a link to my facebook page.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:37 pm

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:Changed to something less vomit inducing.
Misato's face when looking at Shinji's penis, no really.

Thank god, Fazmotron! I’m glad you finally came to your senses.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”