...and an Otaku New Year

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

•      
  •      

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:23 am

My new years eve was pretty fun.

I started off drinking at my aunts home's dinner, then I went into the city in my cousin's car, seeing how I still had time before I met my friends, I just mingled at a super preppy home party a friend of my cousin's boyfriend(dentist circles and shit) for an hour or two.

Didn't know anybody and I think I was a tad underdressed, but it wasn't as bas as I expected.
Free alcohol and talkative interesting people everywhere.
Man, Abercrombie&Fitch Ottermode photo boys are smarter than I expected them to be.
Also print button-up shirts are fucking hideous and burgundy trousers are kinda overplayed.

Then, after I had a coupla messed up ratio Gin Tonics, I stumbled through the subway and met a friend by chance and tagged along for a bit.
But then I remembered that I had promised to meet a girl somewhere else to go partying with yet another group of friends, so I bailed the other friend who was meeting yet another group of friends I did not know.
As I had arrived at the spot we agreed upon I was already pretty drunk and latched onto her all clingy like.
Then I gave her her birthday present 5 days in advance, a small accessoire necklace, I hope she liked it.

At the club, I had a hard time having fun.
Music was shitty(inb4 all dance music is shit, no they played the worst of top40 over the same fucking tempo beat it wasn't even funny in an ironic way) and there were lotsa chinese people whose idea of party was to spend their parents money on vodka bottles and sitting around in a corner all dejectedly looking at their mobile phones cause who the fuck wears a hoodie or a fleece zip pullover to the club anyway.

I did talk to a girl whose name was Nya, so it wasn't that bad I guess.

Got sick of it pretty quickly, lady friend was bored as well, so we bailed with an old classmate of mine to walk around in the city till 4 AM.

I have no idea what I am writing right now, guess I still have some alcohol in my system yeh

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hunter21 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:43 am

The fact you remember all that means you didn't drink nearly enough. Next year you must consume more until zany things happen to you that you simply can't recall, yet have physical evidence it did. Like say wake up with your toenails painted purple with pink hearts on them yet you have no idea how or when that happened.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

A.T. Fish
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby A.T. Fish » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:50 am

Yeah, ironically the best parties are the ones you can't remember, that wasn't the case for me unfortunately, I had a very sober new years eve.

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Had a much better New Years celebration than i thought i would. Had to stick around with my sister and her friends, and we ended up talking about a bit of Paraguayan history, and i got to talk with a friend of hers who is into films and literature, it was really enjoyable talking about that sort of thing with her.

Now that i think about it, it's pretty surprising that i could be social for some hours with a group of people i don't know that well, i have to admit that it was at least an interesting/new experience. A hell of a way to start the new year, most certainly.
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”