Share your Dreams (Part 2)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

akda1ndaonly1
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby akda1ndaonly1 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:07 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:Sleep Apnoea FAQ

Damn. I thought that was somewhat normal too. I remember my parents telling me that I occasionaly snored and stop breathing while sleeping so I had to go to the doctor. The doctor said it was my tonsils. But I still haven't had them removed. And sometimes when I wake up, I find myself sometimes on my floor.

But I really never seem to get a good night's sleep. I can go to sleep earlier and then wake up as I normally do, but I always end up feeling drowsy in my 2nd period class (Spanish) which usually results in an "F" for the day.

Maybe I should go see a doctor or something.
"-Deus ex machina. -What? -Our saviour."

- Donnie Darko

superdoughboy4
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby superdoughboy4 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:01 pm

I guess that's the most reasonable thing to do...
I should tell my mom...
But I probably won't.

Phaze
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Phaze » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:52 pm

Biscuit-Dough-Hands-Man wrote:I see.
I have Sleep Apnoea then.
It sucks to wake up exhausted...
At first, I thought that was a normal thing, but now I know.

Be glad it's not something like sleep paralysis. This has mildly happened to me a few times, and it can be very frightening. Nightmares can seem very realistic.

My best dreams . . . I can't come up with any detailed accounts, but one involved me swimming underwater, walls on either side of me as far as I could see. It was an awe-inspiring place. Ethereal shades of green and deep purple blended to form the sea-floor, thriving with life. Even a sunken ship could be seen not too far off in the distance. There was a strong sense of mystery, but not in a dangerous sense. I felt inclined to turn to face one of the walls, and after a moment of scrutiny, the wall began to move. Two gigantic eyelids quickly parted to reveal a giant, staring eye.

I think it may have came from the story of someone's encounter with a giant squid, but anyway, at that point I woke up.

'Twas cool.
The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!

superdoughboy4
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby superdoughboy4 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:59 pm

That sounds like a cool dream.
I wish to experience a dream of that sort...
My subconcious is wierd...
It like, disallows any thoughts to be kept in it, so I have no dreams at all.
It's annoying. I want dreams!

I've heard of the Hag Phenomena.
There was also something similar to this, some people saying it felt like a demon-like force is choking them, and they get near an anxiety attack, and it's over.
It's just a normal sleep-wakeup-dream like syndrome I guess.

---EdiT---
I feel like a topic killer right now.
Please disregard my posts that kill topics, and go one with the thread's original purpose.

Sventevith
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Sventevith » Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:58 pm

Tonight I dreamt some.

To start things off, I dreamt that I was at an Island which me and my family used to travel to every summer. Everything was as usual but unusal - the moon had a face and it was crying giant tearbeams made of gold, which beamed upwards (from the eyes and up the "moons" forehead). Me, my brother and my mother was sitting at our summer cottage looking at the moon, talking about things. Then there was like giant reflections going across the skies like fireflies or something - and that was really cool.

I dreamt a lot more, but the last thing I did dream before I woke up was that I was talking to a really old friend of mine which I havn't been talking to for years. We were best pal's through age of six to about eleven/twelve sometime. Anyway, it was all experienced in a poorly made flashmovie. And we were just saying crazy stuff like; "There's a gay man behind that house." or "A car is coming along, let's lie down on the floor and pretend we're telephones". Anyway, I woke up from that flashstate and I thought I would go to his place (still in the real dream), so I did. There it was some fat guy who wasn't him - but one of his friends. He was talking about some weird stuff, and I just ignored it - then I woke up.

Strange... I really like the crying moon/flashes in the sky thing. :)
"Meglio soli che mal accompagnati."

akda1ndaonly1
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby akda1ndaonly1 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:34 am

I rarely have dreams that I can remember but I remember I had a dream last night.

I was walking to school and then suddenly I tripped and fell. But I falling upwards. Into the sky. For some reason, I felt all the blood rushing to my head but I woke up right there. And I went back to sleep and could not remember anything more. Is it normal to feel something (i.e. blood rushing to head sensation) while you are dreaming? Or was I just imagining the feeling?
"-Deus ex machina. -What? -Our saviour."

- Donnie Darko

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:19 pm

Sventevith wrote:Tonight I had the best dream ever for my sake - I got myself a really beautiful and nice girlfriend in it. I'm so sad as a human being, I feel all fuzzy inside even though it was just a dream!

She had light brown beautiful hair, a bit longer than axellength, all arround beautiful body (no model thing here - normal but beautiful by my tastes) blue eyes, she seemed to enjoy wearing black/brown cloths and well... Her name was Jessica too, I've prented in all these facts in my sorry mind as I love this dream-girl. ;)

We just went arround and did normal things but it was so damn much fun - experienced in today (this age, I was myself, we were in Stockholm here in Sweden (a bit modified though) and it was October and so forth).

I wish I didn't wake up!

Those were some of the happiest moments of my life, still are. U wake up sooner or later, so deal with it.

Sounds like a awesome girl tho. Shame.. But I know the feeling all to well, when normal things like going to a vid store and not renting sumtin is the best time ever not renting a movie...

I think that's a nostalgia for love my friend....
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

superdoughboy4
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby superdoughboy4 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:03 pm

I wouldn't mind dreaming about an Anime character like Ayanami, or Ryouko from Tenchi Muyo.
I like both of their personalities the same.

Ryouko is fun, and worries a lot about who she loves, which I think is a great personality attribute.

Ayanami is quiet, and can listen very well. She's the kind of girl I would like in real life. Her personality at least, since she's an Anime character and all.

Sventevith
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Sventevith » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:18 am

Titus wrote:I think that's a nostalgia for love my friend....

<Insert "o rly" owl here> ;)

I've been thinking that for ages... What I need to shape up as a human being is a relationship with a nice girl. ;)

Watching Densha Otoko right now - I might be lucky! :)
"Meglio soli che mal accompagnati."

Shnooks
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Shnooks » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:08 pm

Hey! I got a dream that you can go crazy with trying to analyze it, if you'd like.

Yeah, well, a few days ago I had another dream about my father.

I was driving in the car down the New Jersey Turnpike with an English teacher in our school. She only teaches freshman english, and I never even had her, but she's our literary magazine adviser/editor, and she's a real nice lady. I'm an adult by now, too.
We were in this really old car. Actually, it looked like my father's SAAB he had before he ran off to Florida. But, yeah, black car with 2 doors and dark blue cloth seats. But, it smelled like a really musty old car. You could tell it was old, too, or not taken care of - there was food all in the seats, ground up and papers all over the floor. And we were just driving. Driving nowhere, down the Jersey Turnpike. So, I ask her to go drop me off at some place, out of the blue.
Now, this place I'm dropped off it, it's a reoccuring area in my dreams - its like my pre-school, but it's all wooded in back, with campgrounds around the vincinity of the place. And I'm walking in back and my father is standing out in the clearing.
Now, I havent seen my father for 10 years, and last time I saw him was for 3 hours on Thanksgiving back in 2000. he wasn't in the best condition, but he didn't look old yet.

In my dream, though, he looked about 80 - gray hair and everything. I ran up to him, and even though I must ove been atleast 20, he picked me up and put me on his shoulders. It was really weird, strange....

So, he took me to the boardwalk. This has happened before too. As a child, we didn't visit the boardwalk often, and when we did, we didn't stay long. But, anyways, he took me to the boardwalk, and by then I had lost him. I wandered into this "thrift store" where there were mothers and their children shopping. Just mothers and their children.
I turned a corner, looking around, looking for the teacher, my father, anyone, and there was a Korean mother and her child. They were speaking in Korean, and the child was throwing a hissy fit, tearing down the shelves. So I ran away and I found a section with used clothes. I was shuffling through the clothes, trying to ignore this rich mother and her child, and on a shelf was an action figure of Rei. In the box. Same one I had with ANOTHER DREAM I had about a week ago. It was Rei in her plug suit, but she had Harpy wings. I picked it up and realized I had no money, so I walked out of the store through the "Employees Only" door.

And I ended up at a children's hospital. There were tons of kids, just sitting around, waiting. And when you saw actual sick kids, they were all in wheelchairs coming in our out of the elevator. It was almost like a school, where the waiting room was like an office with brown wood paneling and brown carpet thats been worn down.
So, I sat there. I sat and I waited for my father or the teacher to come back. I sat and watched all the kids leaving and coming, all the kids waiting. I went behind the desk and helped them photocopy some things, and then I sat down again.
I ended up getting up to go to the bathroom, but there were so many kids, and it was so busy, I just walked back. My father appeared then, and took my by my hand.

The teacher was sitting outside in her nasty car, waiting for us, like she knew we'd be there. When she saw my father, she wouldn't let us in the car, so my father took me back inside and disappeared again. And I just waited. And waited. And waited.
Eventually, I got bored and walked outside, and she took me home, the teacher. then I woke up.

Yeah, sorry for the long post. I have very vivid dreams, but I thought it was weird. it was the first dream I've ever had where a teacher was involved.

superdoughboy4
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby superdoughboy4 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:13 pm

Hmm...
Very strange indeed.
But that's how dreams are.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:21 pm

Heres one I had on saterday...

This is way to vivid to explain, so ill try n draw the shapes n stuff later n post it.

Im floating in yellow space, with almost oval shapes, pilish of some sort. I hear the voice of some girl. Shes speaking to me, but just like normal stuff. I see these two dots, their white. As i move towards them, they move towards eachother. Everything was liquidish and I had no form, like a lcl absorbtion(the 400% sinc ratio thing) anyway.

As I get closer to these dots, i feel safe, warm and happier. All the time hearing this girl talk to me. And it's strange, cuz what I think she somehow hears and talks back, like telepathy. My whole dream I float towards these dots, until they eventually connect to eachother and form one. THen the yellow disapears, the feelings go away and im presented with the face of the girl that was talking shortly before waking up.

The strange thing about this dream. I saw this girl, or atleast the closest resemblence to the face in my dreams. Not 100 %, id say atleast 75. But anyway. I just started talking to her, we went out in my car, had a bottle of wine, watched the sunset, etc. It's awesome. We understand eachother beautifully. And neather of us are into eachother. Like the best of buddies.

Shes on 1 side of the city in school(shes 16) and im on the other. Now, we wait for friday just to hang out again(shes in a dorm). I dunno. Teh bizzare?
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Space Penis » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:33 pm

So what you're saying is that you feel good about moving close to thse little dots, and then you see the face of this girl?

I think it's quite clear what this means: The girl is actually Mrs. Pacman.
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:40 pm

Umm, noooooo.

I was hoping some1 could tell me what it means.... apart from playing on arcade games....

superdoughboy4
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby superdoughboy4 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:12 pm

I'll try to interpret it.

These dots, I guess, are what your standards are, and how they come together.
In this dream, the girl, is one that meets your exact standards, except with no sexual relationship, but a relationship as friends.

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby MongolSquad » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:15 pm

This would be a good time to crack open Freud's Interpretations of Dreams. I fully support Space Penis' theory for now.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:42 pm

I dreampt I was lost in the old neighborhood I used to live in and it was halloween. I was walking down one of the alleyways
when some trick or treaters spotted me, they seemed to think I was a taxi fro some reason and began to call out "Taxi!Taxi!"
I didn't want to be associated with people who thought I was a taxi so I began to run away, I wasn't fast enough so I did
the backstroke down the concrete alleyway instead to get away from them. When I got to the alleyway I went through a hole
in the fence, on the other side was a huge turkish castle.For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to go inside.
Inside was a huge fountain/hot spring bath. As I walked by it I got trapped in some sort of trap (forget what it was exactly)
It was then that Dr. Desty Nova from battle angel made his appearance. For some reason the lower half of his body was replaced
by tank treads. He was accompanied by a weird guy who seemed to be made of thousands of multicolored dots and a girl with a skirt
made of the same stuff. Nova explained that the dot person was Mr. Nano, a man made entirely out of nanites that he was using to
build all sorts of weird stuff. Using Mr Nano he assimalated two multipede cannons from the appleseed universe and sent them to
attack the scrapyard. Somehow I got free and escaped, the only way back to my universe was to go through a funky castle tower
looking place guarded by the green onion aliens from Gantz. They were kind enough to let me through without a fight and I went
back to my universe. It was then that I ended up at the house of Labig, A guy I know. Labig threw a water baloon at me and it
exploded making me all wet the water tasted pretty weird. He explained that water baloon was full of sweat from his crotch and laughed. I got so pissed off I
grabbed him, threw him on the floor and dripped a great big loogey right on his fore head. After wiping it all over his face
I noticed that Mr. Nano had followed me and was attacking my freinds and assimalating them. I was like "oh crap" and then I woke
up.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

superdoughboy4
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby superdoughboy4 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:25 pm

Eh, it seems your sunconcious is just...
Hmmm...
Out there!

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:21 pm

I had another interesting one tonight, here it is.

I dreampt that there was a live action version of Urusei yatsura that came out in theaters, except it was pretty different
Lum was human (although she still looked kind of like she did) and Ataru was a sleazy looking Mexican dude with a pony tale.
Anyway Ataru was plotting to do something naughty with some other guys, for some reason they were in an armored car.Somehow
Lum found out about his tomfoolery and she was PISSED! In a beserk rage she ripped the door off, snapped the drivers neck
and bent the bars open to where Ataru and his freinds were, all the while her eyes were bleeding which was pretty freaky.
Ataru tried to explain himself but it was too late, she gouged out his eyeballs and that was the end of that. In the next
part of the dream I was at my college, for some reason everyone had taken the naruto personality test and they were all walking
around with the image that tells who their personality matches stuck ont heir fore heads. I figured I ought to do it to so
I went to the computer and tried to take it but got some technical difficulties. After that the teacher told me I wasnt supposed
to do that, so I found an empty shopping cart and ate it. The wiery metal was tough, but I ate it anyway.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

superdoughboy4
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby superdoughboy4 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:15 pm

Where is your medicine boy!

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”