What ails ya?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Combs
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Combs » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:44 pm

View Original PostJoseph the PRPD wrote:Masters from somewhere in Asia mastered this technique centuries ago.

You dare speak of the xenovores so lightly?

In other news, doctor's appointment tomorrow for this stomach nervousness.
Proud founder, and sole member of A.I.D.S
"Can you bond with someone, over a television show? ...neuuugh?" -Craig Ferguson
"her BREASTS are like THE MAJOR'S from GHOAST In the MACHINE, She is like a person with CYBORG RADIATOR BREATSTS that do not WORK unless EXPOSED or in TIGHT CLOTHING or else the EXPELLED HEAT managed to SET THINGS ON FIRE" -chee, on misogyny

skikes
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby skikes » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:14 am

View Original Postsupershinjiasukashipper wrote:Im catholic and even I think that is bullshit. Don't belive you should get married, butyou should still be treated as human beings and not be persecuted for your orientation. I hate biggots.
Im going to RAWR about this for a few minutes.

I don't hate biggots, I have more respect for them than I do the people that whisper "tolerence" but shout "no" to equal rights.
Atleast biggots stand by their convictions, loud and proud. I don't want to be "tolerated"
What if I don't want to live in the real world?

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:28 am

View Original Postskikes wrote:I don't hate biggots, I have more respect for them than I do the people that whisper "tolerence" but shout "no" to equal rights.
Atleast biggots stand by their convictions, loud and proud. I don't want to be "tolerated"

Don't catch feelings, I do stand by my convitction man. I shout of tolerance and respect to all good people. Its because god put in every fiber of my being a love for his creations.
Biggots though that contain a hate in their hearts have lost their right to be called gods creation. I don't hate them though, I pity them for I must shun them.
There is only one thing I hate. Otherwise, im just not capable of that emotion.

Now I have to remember what I was getting at, but I hope some of that was understandable. I get too profound at this time of night, its when I feel closest to god, it overwhelms me.
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

skikes
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby skikes » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:11 am

View Original Postsupershinjiasukashipper wrote:Don't catch feelings

I have to say this SSAS, you really are one of the more interesting characters on this forum. Take that how you will.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:29 am

View Original Postskikes wrote:I have to say this SSAS, you really are one of the more interesting characters on this forum. Take that how you will.

Sounds like a compliment to me.
Interesting Quote:
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:23 am

Well, let's see...

-back nerve that gets randomly "pinched" every couple of days, causing some rather annoying pain (never have figured out what triggers it, just happens)
-anxiety attacks over very large issues (things much bigger than any one human being should worry over) about once or twice a month, this one I've got a pretty good handle on
-chronic procrastination for personal projects (which, coincidentally, is happening right now...)

View Original PostDartz wrote:I have a terminal case of life.

Ah yes, don't we all? :tongue:

View Original PostAnimejunkie wrote:me... im a crazy insomniac... i tend to stay up at intevals of 24 hours at a time... then sleeping like 6, every now and then i stay up 48 hours and the ocasional 72 hour time... the worst has been a 120 hour week awake, at that point i started hearing voices that werent there... fun stuff...

Had that a few times myself. Fun once or twice, but can bring with it some pretty unnerving moments.

View Original PostNightweaver20xx wrote:I have an obsessive... well, "problem" which renders me unable to do much else on my days off other than "that." YES. Shut up.

Eh...I've heard of worse ways to spend a day off.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:28 am

I have only one working kidney. I was growth hormone deficient and had to take growth hormones from age 7 to age 13. I'm bipolar. I've recently come to fancy marijuana. I've also recently come to fancy a girl who has a boyfriend, but that doesn't really fit into this thread, does it?
The Skirt-Chasing Mafioso of EGF
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing
If you let me, here's what I'll do: I'll take care of you.

Nyeeh
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Nyeeh » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:54 pm

I've also recently come to fancy a girl who has a boyfriend, but that doesn't really fit into this thread, does it?

Oh I dunno. You are feeling lovesick after all.

I'm so sorry

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:31 pm

View Original PostBomby von Bombsville wrote:I have only one working kidney. I was growth hormone deficient and had to take growth hormones from age 7 to age 13. I'm bipolar. I've recently come to fancy marijuana. I've also recently come to fancy a girl who has a boyfriend, but that doesn't really fit into this thread, does it?

I suggest you go for it. Love is a good thing. And look on the bright side, at one point my late uncle had three kidney, one healthy natural one, one transplant, and one little shrivled up organ that was basically dead. Interesting, but it ended up killing him when the shrivled harbored an infection.
As for that maryjane, I envy you, im on antidepressants so I can't smoke anymore.
Interesting Quote:

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:39 am

I seem to be experiencing the aftermath of a migraine. I haven't been able to organize my thoughts very well, and I've just plain forgotten other things all together. Maybe I should go see a doctor.

Theos
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Theos » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:07 am

I was getting migraines everyday for almost a month a few weeks ago - but that was probably because I was trying to get off my high blood pressure medication...

Aside from high blood pressure, I had one of the worst panic attacks I've had in a long time last night...which was more than likely brought on by too much caffeine... And the medication I took for it made me stop breathing during the night because I have Myasthenia gravis...

...And on top of that, I'm also dealing with having:

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Social Anxiety Disorder
Avoidant Personality Disorder
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Depersonalization Disorder
Major Depressive Disorder
And insomnia, which is why it's 5:00 in the morning and I'm still awake...

Fun stuff...
Last edited by Theos on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowGT
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby ShadowGT » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:33 am

Depression & Anxiety (Woo go me!!)

Was always the kid that was alone & got teased at school but unlike most kids like that, that tend to have a major turn around as they get older & end up becoming normal well adjusted people in society, i didnt.... I was teased all through high school & ended up leaving school early. This didnt work to well for me as it majorly screwed my chances of finding stable work. Even in the few jobs i have had i lost them pretty quick because i have god awful social skills and tend to keep to myself and not talk much at all while i worked.

The few friends i did have i have pretty much lost due to them not being able to handle my depression any longer (even people i knew that suffered from depression themselves had hit there limit & abandoned me).

Most of my days now consist of me sitting infront of my computer from as soon as i wake up till when i go to bed, the only social-ness i have is the few people i play online games with.

Lets not even get started on the self harm & suicidal thoughts........

I know this all sounds pretty god damned bleak but it's the truth, I wish it wasn't but it is.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:37 pm

View Original PostShadowGT wrote:Depression & Anxiety (Woo go me!!)

Was always the kid that was alone & got teased at school but unlike most kids like that, that tend to have a major turn around as they get older & end up becoming normal well adjusted people in society, i didnt.... I was teased all through high school & ended up leaving school early. This didnt work to well for me as it majorly screwed my chances of finding stable work. Even in the few jobs i have had i lost them pretty quick because i have god awful social skills and tend to keep to myself and not talk much at all while i worked.

The few friends i did have i have pretty much lost due to them not being able to handle my depression any longer (even people i knew that suffered from depression themselves had hit there limit & abandoned me).

Most of my days now consist of me sitting infront of my computer from as soon as i wake up till when i go to bed, the only social-ness i have is the few people i play online games with.

Lets not even get started on the self harm & suicidal thoughts........

I know this all sounds pretty god damned bleak but it's the truth, I wish it wasn't but it is.

I feel for you, my life was like that and I could have made those same choices. I really feel sorry for you. Consider me a friend okay, you need it.
Interesting Quote:

ShadowGT
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby ShadowGT » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Thanks mate. That means a lot to me. :)

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:18 pm

View Original PostShadowGT wrote:Thanks mate. That means a lot to me. :)

No problem, as I said if I had made the same choices I would be in your position. I did make better choices, but it is because I had a few good people to help me. It seems you didn't have that man, so I guess the least I can do is give you moral support.

Update:
Insomnia relapse, probably due to the stress of impending finals. Im posting this at 3:22 AM eastern time. I need halp.
Interesting Quote:

ShadowGT
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby ShadowGT » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:56 am

View Original Postsupershinjiasukashipper wrote:No problem, as I said if I had made the same choices I would be in your position. I did make better choices, but it is because I had a few good people to help me. It seems you didn't have that man, so I guess the least I can do is give you moral support.

Update:
Insomnia relapse, probably due to the stress of impending finals. Im posting this at 3:22 AM eastern time. I need halp.

Heh I wish i had friends like yours to help me in my times of need. I guess i have my Girlfriend for support but she isnt exactly mentally stable herself either, Hell we barely have anything in common i guess one of the main reasons i stay with her is because i don't want to be alone. I'm sorry when i'm feeling depressed i tend to ramble on like this revealing shit about my life that i really shouldn't. I guess im like a real life Shinji HAHAHA

That whole "Hedgehogs Dilemma" thing he faces seems to ring close to home with me >_>

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:01 pm

View Original Postsupershinjiasukashipper wrote:Insomnia relapse, probably due to the stress of impending finals. Im posting this at 3:22 AM eastern time. I need halp.

I don't suffer from insomnia, but have you ever tried boring yourself to sleep? I have a collection of old black and white movies that seem to work for me. A good sleeper film is The Violent Years, written by Ed Wood and directed by William Morgan. It's poorly lit, full of bad actors reciting horrible lines, and has put me to sleep even when I'm full of caffeine.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:15 pm

View Original PostShadowGT wrote:Heh I wish i had friends like yours to help me in my times of need. I guess i have my Girlfriend for support but she isnt exactly mentally stable herself either, Hell we barely have anything in common i guess one of the main reasons i stay with her is because i don't want to be alone. I'm sorry when i'm feeling depressed i tend to ramble on like this revealing shit about my life that i really shouldn't. I guess im like a real life Shinji HAHAHA

That whole "Hedgehogs Dilemma" thing he faces seems to ring close to home with me >_>

So she is like your Rei, eh? Well, give it some thought, what are her redeeming qualities? There is usually some other reason that keeps a couple together other than being afraid of loneliness.

@FF4E:
I wish that could work for me, but the light from the computer usually keeps me awake. I used to listen to classical music, but now the sound keeps me awake too. I'm just going to have to resort to herbal medicine, and if that doesn't work, industrial medicine.
Interesting Quote:

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

•      
  •      

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:46 pm

Insomnia, stiff shoulders and no fap drive.

skikes
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby skikes » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:03 pm

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:no fap drive.

NO FAP DRIVE!?

This is quite serious. Please see a doctor ASAP.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”