Official Departures Thread

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Sun May 15, 2011 10:13 pm

ZapX wrote:In the future, please keep any interesting discussion off this forum.

PM me if you want any way to contact me.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Sat May 21, 2011 7:25 am

I've officially set my departure date for this Monday, which should be how long it will take me to get everything done I need to get done before I escape into audiophile Eden.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sat May 21, 2011 11:06 am

Don't eat the apple, Jimbo.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Sat May 21, 2011 11:12 am

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:Don't eat the apple, Jimbo.

Apple = listening to Perfume?

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Sat May 21, 2011 11:17 am

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:Don't eat the apple, Jimbo.
Don't worry, I'll opt for the leg of lamb. ;)

View Original PostXard wrote:Apple = listening to Perfume?
:lol: That's actually a good question: what IS the musical forbidden fruit?
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Sat May 21, 2011 11:21 am

The more you eat, the more you Image

toe mash
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby toe mash » Sat May 21, 2011 11:33 am

View Original PostEva Yojimbo wrote:I escape into audiophile Eden.

Is it a world where every song or musical piece ever has been digitized and is stored in .FLAC?

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Sat May 21, 2011 11:34 am

real men listen to vinyls

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sat May 21, 2011 11:43 am

View Original PostXard wrote:Apple = listening to Perfume?
If it is, then Oz is doomed.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Sun May 22, 2011 8:22 pm

inb4itwasafig

I decided I'd come back on one condition, but I won't say what it is and it has nothing to do with why I left.

Of course, it'sn't like anyone likes me. You were probably rejoicing my leave, but kept quiet about it. Anyway, by my trough, I am off. Whatever the fuck that means.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sun May 22, 2011 8:31 pm

To be completely honest, between your impassioned rants, sudden bouts of self-conscious self-loathing, and the fact that you're occasionally unintentionally hilarious, I would be disappointed if you left for good.

I will not cut open my psychic teat for you again.

While I'm in here, I might as well say that I'm going to miss Jimbo. I think I've become almost as gay for him, as he is for me. Even if he is a nasty, bearded ginger.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun May 22, 2011 8:52 pm

View Original PostTehDonutKing wrote:inb4itwasafig

I decided I'd come back on one condition, but I won't say what it is and it has nothing to do with why I left.

Of course, it'sn't like anyone likes me. You were probably rejoicing my leave, but kept quiet about it. Anyway, by my trough, I am off. Whatever the fuck that means.
Oh don’t be so melodramatic. People like you. If you weren’t liked you wouldn’t still be allowed on this forum.

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Sun May 22, 2011 9:23 pm

And my suspicions were unconfirmed. I'm back.
/hj

gatotsu911
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby gatotsu911 » Sun May 22, 2011 11:18 pm

I will probably leaving soon - for real this time - after I post (or at least link) my review of Eva 2.0, which I'm currently working on. Nothing against you guys, but this site is fiercely addictive and I'm in the process of trying to have a life. Also, I think I need to take some time to extricate others' opinions/interpretations of Evangelion from my own - or, as a certain blue-haired harbinger of doom might say, "separate my words from the words of others".
"I am shocked, SHOCKED, that a regular on an Evangelion forum would be a self-hating mess." - Tarnsman, paraphrased

"Jesus Christ, why are we even still talking about this shit?" - The Eva Monkey, summing up Evageeks in a sentence

Avatar: The Frozen Flame ~ Where Angels Lose Their Way

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Sun May 22, 2011 11:25 pm

View Original PostTehDonutKing wrote:And my suspicions were unconfirmed. I'm back.

Yeah, no one saw that one coming... :rolleyes:
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Mon May 23, 2011 1:21 am

See you later gatotsu911. I hope your escape attempt is a successful one.

gatotsu911
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby gatotsu911 » Mon May 23, 2011 1:31 am

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:See you later gatotsu911. I hope your escape attempt is a successful one.

Well, it'll probably be a few days before I'm done with my review, but yeah, I'm gonna try.
"I am shocked, SHOCKED, that a regular on an Evangelion forum would be a self-hating mess." - Tarnsman, paraphrased

"Jesus Christ, why are we even still talking about this shit?" - The Eva Monkey, summing up Evageeks in a sentence

Avatar: The Frozen Flame ~ Where Angels Lose Their Way

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Mon May 23, 2011 2:42 pm

A reminder to everyone: this thread is for people leaving for ≈ one month or more. Don't post here if you're only leaving for a week.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

Postby Xeroko » Mon May 23, 2011 5:03 pm

I'll be gone until the next time I post, later ya'll
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Mon May 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Please be safe, Xeroko.
/hj

Return to “Old Stickies”