N00b's and why people hate them

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Archon Divinus
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Archon Divinus » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:08 am

The Eva Monkey wrote:
SEELE 08 wrote:Philipcult was an offensive idiot, who repeatedly did obnoxious things even after warnings. He's a special case of stupidity.

Special indeed. I didn't even bother issuing him a formal warning. I skipped right to banning him. And I just didn't ban him, I practically purged his existance from the face of this board.

And I thank you greatly for that. That was by far the most annoying thread I've ever seen, and I used to use Gaia.

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:41 am

The Eva Monkey wrote:
SEELE 08 wrote:Philipcult was an offensive idiot, who repeatedly did obnoxious things even after warnings. He's a special case of stupidity.

Special indeed. I didn't even bother issuing him a formal warning. I skipped right to banning him. And I just didn't ban him, I practically purged his existance from the face of this board.

I mean I dont mind people being noobs but the way that Pilipcult acted was very very very immature.

And yes I do know that I can be a annoyance at times but Pilipcult really took the whole cake. I was seriously trying to be nice to him ,as EM would have seen from the post he cut from a thread, but he kept up his act.

But thank you EM for getting rid of him 8)
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Ryo
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Ryo » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:49 am

So, he's gone now? Good, but this isn't really the worst kind of internet stupidity that I've seen recently...

Those of us that frequents the AN board may recall that the stickied "Cutest/Hottest etc Anime Character" thread got seriously spammed by four anime haters a couple of days ago...

Worst thing is, they were all over 15.
Asuka > Rei

Six Winged Angel
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Six Winged Angel » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:03 am

[Shinji] the ecosystem is returning to it's former state [/Shinji]
~But someday you will come to understand that on your back, there are wings with which you can fly on the distant future.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:35 am

Timesplitter 01 wrote:And yes I do know that I can be a annoyance at times

Give yourself more credit, I consider you one of the best members of this board.

But back to PhilipCult, I got this email from him this morning:

You will be hearing from me sooner or later.. You know, your site is quite an easy victim to get hacked...=)

Note: My computer is badly infected with lots of crappy viruses, so as you
read this message, and had opened this mail, the virus is being transported as you read... (sorry)

And my question, what is up with immature 13 year olds on the internet that go onto a message board, act retarded, get banned, and then threaten to hack you? Like, they're not clever enough to come up with a decent insult, so they make empty threats instead.

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE 08 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:47 am

If his computer is so badly infected than why doesn't he clean it up? Besides...he'll probably get a bunch of his fellow "Satanists" (read losers, who need a reality check) to start a 'forum war' or something.
Better yet they might cast some "magicks" on us. Oh Noes!
I heart Encyclopedia Dramatica!
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:46 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:But back to PhilipCult, I got this email from him this morning:

You will be hearing from me sooner or later.. You know, your site is quite an easy victim to get hacked...=)

read this message, and had opened this mail, the virus is being transported as you read... (sorry)

And my question, what is up with immature 13 year olds on the internet that go onto a message board, act retarded, get banned, and then threaten to hack you? Like, they're not clever enough to come up with a decent insult, so they make empty threats instead.

The best ones are the ones that state that the message boards suck terribly yet they continue to keep registering multiple times and make an effort to actually use proxies to get around IP Bans.

Their threats are pointless, its amazing how if you look at banned members and no matter what message board it is theres always a similarity between certain members in that they always state the same old "You'll be seeing more of me, your site is so easy to hack" threat, they're pathetic.

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:42 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:
Timesplitter 01 wrote:And yes I do know that I can be a annoyance at times

Give yourself more credit, I consider you one of the best members of this board.

But back to PhilipCult, I got this email from him this morning:

It sounds like an empty threat but I would still be cautious in the future.
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

ThroneofDravaris
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby ThroneofDravaris » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:07 pm

jcmoorehead wrote:Their threats are pointless, its amazing how if you look at banned members and no matter what message board it is theres always a similarity between certain members in that they always state the same old "You'll be seeing more of me, your site is so easy to hack" threat, they're pathetic.

Hmm, I remember saying something along those lines on Eyes on Final Fantasy once...

...'Cept it sounded funnier when I said it...
BEWAREOBLIVIONISATHAND

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:41 am

Quote:

So he's a mad hacker eh? Man youd think someone smart enough to hack wouldnt be such a dumbass, I mean he can hack a message board but can't even get rid of a virus on his computer? That doesnt make sense.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE 08 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:43 am

Defectron wrote:
Quote:

So he's a mad hacker eh? Man youd think someone smart enough to hack wouldnt be such a dumbass, I mean he can hack a message board but can't even get rid of a virus on his computer? That doesnt make sense.

D00d 1t's common knowledge that Satanists have m4d h4x0r5!
I heart Encyclopedia Dramatica!
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:07 am

They pray to the devil to hack the intarweb.

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:29 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:They pray to the devil to hack the intarweb.

:lol:
There is no need to be afraid of him, even on the battlefield of magic, if one believes in it. When I PMd him, I found that he knows nothing about Lucifer and the Necronomicon, so as I said, he is harmless, just like his brethren. Pathetic, as you've said... *Laughs diabolically, and presses the left mouse button with one of his claws.* Whoops! I've dropped a brick, I gueeees... :wink: :D :twisted:
:twisted: !!!HELL IS FUN!!! :twisted:

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”