Frappr!

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Legend of the Past
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Legend of the Past » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:51 pm

the_seventh_child wrote:Done! I added myself too!
Seems Legend of the Past and i are "neighboors"!

Hahaha, yep, if you ignore Turkey. My girlfriend's from Greek descent, intrestingly enough. She says Happy Birthday, by the way! ^_^
New Signature Policy

It all returns to nothing...

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:52 pm

Legend of the Past wrote:Antartica should be where we send the terrorists. We give them the biggest piece of turf on Earth. But it's their land and their problems.

I also support they shouldn't be allowed to take any personal possessions.

Like clothes.

Are you mad? They can build bombs out of thin air...... With nothing to bomb that will ensure them 50 virgins in the afterlife, they'l start blowing the ice caps up for the fun of it, melt everything and we'l have a Kevin Costner waterworld crises on our hands. And that was a shitty movie.
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:55 pm

SEELE 08 wrote:
Wait, you mean lions DON'T roam the streets of South African Suburbs? Rolling Eyes

By suburbs you mean the mud huts don't you?

For the love of christ! THey must have tornados in new york, earth quakes in ohio, forest fires in Nevada and Tsunamis in Texas.

You Americans are fucking nieve....
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

Legend of the Past
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Legend of the Past » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:26 pm

Titus wrote:
Legend of the Past wrote:Antartica should be where we send the terrorists. We give them the biggest piece of turf on Earth. But it's their land and their problems.

Like clothes.

Are you mad? They can build bombs out of thin air...... With nothing to bomb that will ensure them 50 virgins in the afterlife, they'l start blowing the ice caps up for the fun of it, melt everything and we'l have a Kevin Costner waterworld crises on our hands. And that was a shitty movie.

Maybe, but by the fact they're sent naked to Antartica they'll die before they can melt the ice-caps.
New Signature Policy

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hexon.Arq » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:26 pm

I missed the first 'r' and was under the impression that this was going to be a thread about masturbation.

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby ChronoX » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:51 pm

Titus wrote:
SEELE 08 wrote:
Wait, you mean lions DON'T roam the streets of South African Suburbs? Rolling Eyes

For the love of christ! THey must have tornados in new york, earth quakes in ohio, forest fires in Nevada and Tsunamis in Texas.

You Americans are fucking nieve....

Not all, some of us just stopped watching the news because of the chance we may end up seing Bush.
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE 08 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:08 pm

I used to really pay close attention to politics, but anymore I don't hardly turn the news on because it would appear the Bush administration is either run my the dark prince himself or possibly by a mentally handicapped chimpanzee with and magic eight ball. What's sad is I'm a political science major, so I just pay attention to what I NEED to pay attention to.
I heart Encyclopedia Dramatica!
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:21 pm

Hexon.Arq wrote:I missed the first 'r' and was under the impression that this was going to be a thread about masturbation.

Yes, thanks for that.

Now we can move on....->

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby ChronoX » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:07 pm

Selee08, that has got to suck. Having a political science major during the Bush Administration. He must drive you crazy
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

Legend of the Past
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Legend of the Past » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:13 pm

ChronoX wrote:Selee08, that has got to suck. Having a political science major during the Bush Administration. He must drive you crazy

Ugh, yeah. Everytime you see him on TV you must write it down as another embarrassing incident.
New Signature Policy

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE 08 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:18 pm

I have to write papers on this guy and his subordinates policies. You've got to wonder of they have used chewing gum for brains some days.
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

Light of the Dawn
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Light of the Dawn » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:44 pm

Added myself...

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby ChronoX » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:30 pm

SEELE 08 wrote:I have to write papers on this guy and his subordinates policies. You've got to wonder of they have used chewing gum for brains some days.

I can't wait for the next election to come around. He leaves and I get to vote, thereby reserving my bitching rights

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:40 pm

Legend of the Past wrote:
SEELE 08 wrote:

Yes. Mud and cow shit. Poor Africans, they get abducted by monkeys and lions on daily basis.

And people say that I am an idiot.
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE 08 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:17 pm

Are they Ninja Monkeys? Cuz ninja monkeys are the shit.
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Space Penis » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:39 am

Titus wrote:

Like clothes.

Waterworld was awesome.
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:55 am

When we were in gradeschool and never saw naked chicks before, yes, I conceed.

Legend of the Past
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Legend of the Past » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:20 am

Timesplitter 01 wrote:
Legend of the Past wrote:
SEELE 08 wrote:

Yes. Mud and cow shit. Poor Africans, they get abducted by monkeys and lions on daily basis.

And people say that I am an idiot.

No, no... I'm not an idiot, I'm just insane.

SEELE 08 wrote:Are they Ninja Monkeys? Cuz ninja monkeys are the shit.

No, they're Mutant Monkies from Chernobil who used their newfound powers to teleport to Africa.
New Signature Policy

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:04 am

So how about that Frappr?

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:38 am

Legend of the Past wrote:No, no... I'm not an idiot, I'm just insane.

Yuppeeee!!! At last I'm not alone!!! :D *Looks on the number of posts.*
O_O ZOMGWTF?!
How could you post SO much in such a short amount of time? Not that I think you're posting crap, but I've been working on my lil' cupple of posts since February... :roll:

And yes, frappr rules all... Zzzz... (:lol:)
:twisted: !!!HELL IS FUN!!! :twisted:

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”