Adeptus Evangelion: A Neon Genesis Evangelion RPG

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:30 pm

View Original PostOlympus Mons wrote:No, and actually no to the earlier question. Regular Manufactured are whatever you want them to be and whatever would make a good story. Same with Angel Hybrid, though it does generally imply that Hybrid just means Angelic DNA is included, not the whole soul. It could easily go either way, though.

Actually even in Evangelion I can see Manufactured that aren't angels being important. They could be the by product of making an Evangelion in the first place and what not. and its kinda hard to meet the criteria needed in the first place to be a pilot, as you have to have lost something important. :yui_grin:

If would be cool (since your focusing on other things) would it be alright if I pitched some origin paths to you gus
I won.

Olympus Mons
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Olympus Mons » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:35 pm

View Original PostThemaninblack wrote:If would be cool (since your focusing on other things) would it be alright if I pitched some origin paths to you gus

Go ahead. On the subject of the earlier suggested ones we actually liked the idea of "Guilty" and it's very likely that it'll be included in a future release.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am

As for possible uses of Manufactured characters that aren't clones... I'll just leave this (sadly unfinished) fic recommendation here:

Acceptible Losses
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

JUSTINBAILEY
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby JUSTINBAILEY » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:55 am

Does ADEVA get played on these forums? I saw one thread in the roleplaying section but it never got off the ground. Would anyone be interested in starting one? I'm a total n00b to Dark Heresy and Evangelion in general but I have all the resources downloaded and have read through them. I was wondering if anyone here would be interested learning to play the game together? We would need to find a GM though.

I'm very interested in playing. I've just re-watched the entire series and the movies and I'm stoked. :w00:
J U S T I N - B A I L E Y
_ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _

Sun Stealer
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Sun Stealer » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:50 pm

View Original PostOlympus Mons wrote:I don't know. What would you WANT the point to be? There are any number of things, and the issues and drama brought up in being an artificial human can easily stand alone from being something like Rei. Who are you a clone of? Are you in fact an android? Were you made for a purpose beyond piloting?

It took me a while to figure out the rules of AdEva were written with the point that the GM could adapt to the unique physics/background of any setting they made. Having played a game or two of AdEva, I can say I endorse it wholeheartedly. I still use homebrew rules for a lot of it, but it's still an oustanding game. Good work you guys.

By the way, would you mind if I make a fan-mod of your fan-mod? I've got this idea for rules for creating self-inserts and peggy-sues (for players to either play or as NPC's for the player's to encounter and/or mindlessly attack as players are wont to do).

Alastor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Alastor » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm

I had a download of this before my laptop blue screened, and while I'm not a fan of 40K (I'm a Mekton kind of player), it's a pretty interesting read with fantastic art. Now I'm tempted to find DH for this. XD
"Are you suggesting Toji was nearly killed because his eva had a yeast infection?" - NemZ
"You know...pretty much everybody has a motive to kill Kaji. So let's just take this to it's logical conclusion and say Pen-Pen killed Kaji in a jealous fit of rage over Misato." - Trajan

Return to “Fan Works”