Me fanfiction and stuff like that

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

TsubasaNoKoikokoro
Shamshel
Shamshel

Me fanfiction and stuff like that

•      
  •      

Postby TsubasaNoKoikokoro » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:37 pm

Neon Genisis Evangelion: Searching for Eden - It is the year 2015, all the angels but two have arrived but even so, there are those with the a goal of in-pending doom. Rewrite of episodes 24 to 26. Chapter 3 up. There will utimately be a good 10 chapters atleast. I have plotted it out and well... If you want my event list, click on the second link.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2578610/1/

http://www.number3p.com/ploylineeva.txt
(Eep, in one line I wrote Hikari instead of Hikaru!)

My rendition of Eva 001's leg: =p

I know I am not a good artist but still.

I also did some translations of Dourakuya Honpo, a famous Dojin artist. Slight Hentai warning. Nothing major but some er... things that appear to be Hentai but aren't:

1. Asuka's Fantasy - http://www.THAT-BOARD.com/Asuka/src/1127168430458.jpg

2. That Icecream - http://www.geocities.com/daniely123dan/1122979710465.jpg

3. Guten Cat - http://www.geocities.com/daniely123dan/ImageHETANO04.JPG

I also did another one but I lost it T.T

Finally, I plan on making an Eva tribute flash. I am pretty good at animating but I really stink at drawing. So if anyone wants to help out, feel free.

Sventevith
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Sventevith » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:09 am

Hmm, the frequent visitors of www.THAT-BOARD.com (or THAT-BOARD.com, but I see that link as blasphemy) have seen the translations... :)
"Meglio soli che mal accompagnati."

TsubasaNoKoikokoro
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby TsubasaNoKoikokoro » Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:37 pm

I recently wrote an "I am I" poem similar to Rei's.

I am I
What am I?
Am I an illusion?
Dream..
Am I forged from your dream?
Or am I forged from your hate?
Am I but an appirition of myself?
What am I?
Why am I?
I am I
Who am I but I?
Is it normal to be not myself?
Am I who people tell me I am?
Or who I am within myself?
Am I the child of generations of man?
Or the child of those before me?
Do I wear a mask of hate and prejeduce?
Or is my mask of love and joy?
Does my mask exist at all?
Or am I forged from my own hate?
Am I the fool of scoiety?
Or am I the fool of one man?
Myself...

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:14 pm

Not bad (says he recalling his own writing at a similar age). There are a few typos and punctuation glitches, but not too many.

There could do with being a bit more scene setting (where are we when the tale begins, for example? one the beach as we might expect?); and indication of scene transitions (how do we get to NERV while continuing the same first conversation?). We have five senses - try not to neglect any of them, even if the conversation is the most important element of the scene.

The "the <hue>-haired <role>, <name>" construction is a clumsy one. We know what the characters look like; or should do (unless we are reading from the point of view of a newcomer).

There are a lot of resources for guiding amateur writers out there on the net - the best ones tend to be ones accumulated by erotic story sites, alas, so I don't think Aaron would appreciate my linking them here - but Google should turn up enough "how to write" lists of hints and tips.

But the best thing is as always, practice - so keep up the good work.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

TsubasaNoKoikokoro
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby TsubasaNoKoikokoro » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:37 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:Not bad (says he recalling his own writing at a similar age). There are a few typos and punctuation glitches, but not too many.

There could do with being a bit more scene setting (where are we when the tale begins, for example? one the beach as we might expect?); and indication of scene transitions (how do we get to NERV while continuing the same first conversation?). We have five senses - try not to neglect any of them, even if the conversation is the most important element of the scene.

The "the <hue>-haired <role>, <name>" construction is a clumsy one. We know what the characters look like; or should do (unless we are reading from the point of view of a newcomer).

There are a lot of resources for guiding amateur writers out there on the net - the best ones tend to be ones accumulated by erotic story sites, alas, so I don't think Aaron would appreciate my linking them here - but Google should turn up enough "how to write" lists of hints and tips.

But the best thing is as always, practice - so keep up the good work.

Thankyou.

Yeah, I know I am not that good at writing. But it's the only way I can express my ideas because I am even worse at Drawing. The only way of writing I am remotely good with is poetry... And I need to be feeling some strong emotions to write poetry. I am wierd like that.

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Space Penis » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:19 am

-Ritsuko is assasinated.

-Misato goes to look for her and gets shot in the process.

-Shigeru and Maya die(through suicide)

Is it, like, really nescerrcery to kill most of the cast off? What possible purpose does it serve?

Also, why give one of the new characters a name incredibly similar to one of the existing characters? :?
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

TsubasaNoKoikokoro
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby TsubasaNoKoikokoro » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:27 am

Space Penis wrote:
-Ritsuko is assasinated.

-Misato goes to look for her and gets shot in the process.

-Shigeru and Maya die(through suicide)

Is it, like, really nescerrcery to kill most of the cast off? What possible purpose does it serve?

Also, why give one of the new characters a name incredibly similar to one of the existing characters? :?

As for the deaths... sorry... But... there is a reason.

And for names that are similar... Well... Hikaru and Hikari are one letter apart and mean the same thing but one is a unisex name and one can only be used for females.

Return to “Fanfiction”