Favorite crazy Evangelion theories

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Joseki
Leliel
Leliel

Re: Favorite crazy Evangelion theories

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:58 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:But that would be a predestination paradox. Her going back in time and saying she is their daughter leads to her conception. By trying to avoid the paradox, they create the paradox.

Yeah but Asuka isn't an expert in time paradoxes, that's more Shinji's camp (and of course he isn't going to contradict Asuka).
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:02 pm

^ Who would when they're about to get some? But would that be in Shinji's wheelhouse? Is he a BTTF fan?
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

silvermoonlight
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:48 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:^ Who would when they're about to get some? But would that be in Shinji's wheelhouse? Is he a BTTF fan?

Its get worse as if Mari is say intersex she could in fact be her own mother as this scenario was played out in the film Predestination which is about the predestination paradox where you can in essence be your own mother or father or be both and its really messed up. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predestination_(film)
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”