Mistake in the Seed of Life page?

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Mistake in the Seed of Life page?

•      
  •      

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:26 am

Hi guys; I suppose that there's no one here that could still remember me, but I used to be an user here quite a lot of time ago, quite a lot of things have happened but I'm here again.
Recently I was reading the wiki (really an interesting one) and I think that I've found a mistake in the page [url]http://wiki.evageeks.org/Seed_of_Life[/url]; I'm not sure but I think that the Bible passage that is mentioned is 3:22 and not 1:22 you can read it here.
I don't have much ideas about submissions for now so I'm not considering for now to submit a registration to the wiki but could anyone fix that page?

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:03 am

You're right, it's 3:22. Error fixed. Thanks a ton!

If you want to join the wiki, I could send you a registration email.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

•      
  •      

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:10 am

I was reading that the invitation was opened to selected people only but if I can help a little I'd be glad to do so (I actually noted that there's at least space for some help with the pages regarding stuff shown in the Rebuild 2.22).

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:51 pm

PM me your email ID, and you're in!
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”