[RP] The Evangelion Summer Vacation

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

[RP] The Evangelion Summer Vacation

Postby Sachi » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:33 pm

Important SSD Edit: Our Game Master is Eric Blair.

Prologue

Hello, and welcome to the Evageek's Summer Vacation special featuring Evangelion on, as expected, Summer Vacation. I'm your host, Sachi. Some of you know me, some of you don't; to those who don't: well, I suppose you're not worthy enough. Anyways, I will be your guide and counsel along this trip into the Evangelion world of drama, comedy, WAFF, and even a bit of mystery; consider me you Game Master, dictating the story and bringing you closer to this interactive environment with characters you either know and love, or those completely new and questionable.

Anyways, our story begins with the Tokyo-03's Municipal Junior High class of 2-A, whom of which have unexpectedly won a free trip to Innocent Ridge's Summer Resort on an island just off of Okinawa. The entire class is abuzz with excitement for such a luxurious way to spend two weeks; even the disciplined Evangelion pilots are able to go, as a special treat for their hard work. To most, it seems like the perfect Summer vacation.

However, not all sits right with our friends back at Nerv. Concerned with the sudden news of Class 2-A's good fortune, Nerv is not fully prepared to have all their potential Eva pilots leaving as a group to a remote island -- at least, not unattended. Not wanting to cancel the fun that the troubled kids surely deserve, Nerv decided to let them go, but have ordered Misato Katsuragi, Ryoji Kaji, and other Nerv agents to go undercover with the children to see that things flow smoothly, under the guise that they're also vacationing.

Further, Nerv intelligence has also been noticing strange things going on around the island, things that have even Dr. Akagi and Commander Ikari concerned; the two have a separate investigative team covering those red flags.

But enough about what I'm doing. Your story begins on a boat which has just landed on the island, carrying the Class of 2-A, and their "esteemed chaperons"...

Seele00TextOnly
Phospholipid Bilayer
Phospholipid Bilayer

Postby Seele00TextOnly » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:10 am

Hikari Horaki
Day 1, 10:00am
Just off the boat at the dock

I'm so excited! I've got everything planned out. She patted her shoulder bag self assuredly with a slight smile. Maps, guides, sunscreen, a couple swimsuits and her favorite sandals.

She looked across the horizon at the serene beauty. The wind caught her hair and she almost lost her light summer hat, white with a pink ribbon around it. The last trip was really a wasted opportunity for me. I didn't get close with anyone, and avoided Suzuhara the whole time. This will be totally different. At least everyone wasn't required to wear their uniforms this times, and they were staying on the beach!

The sight of the waves slowly rolling brought a thought to her mind that she had been mulling over for a few months now. Maybe it really is time to just forget about that idiot jock.. just because he was my first crush doesn't have to mean anything... Hoping she might meet a charming new stranger, or perhaps even share a moment with one of those other stooges if they would show a different side, she took her first steps forward onto Okinawa again, anew.

Maya Ibuki
Just off the boat at the dock

Nature... nothing but nature! The technophile hadn't been this far from a city or the bustling of industry in her life. But that was part of the point... realizing that she hadn't had an experience like this, she knew she had to take the opportunity to see more of the world they were all saving. First thing stepping off the boat, she noticed what had been the last thing on her mind as far as nature viewing was concerned..

The sky! It's... so blue! Utterly awestruck, she gazed up and surveyed the overwhelming ceiling to this beautiful world. Suppressing the instinct to start screaming and running around in circles, as she saw once in a clever slice-of-life anime, she jumped to the next logical conclusion: The stars! The night sky would surely be the most amazing thing she could possibly experience.

That or finally finding reciprocal love. But there wasn't much chance of finding that on this trip, she thought, saddened for only a brief moment before returning to her smile and facing forward, into the day.
Last edited by Seele00TextOnly on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoatMan
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby GoatMan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:37 am

Raidon Watanabe
Day 1
Southern dock, resort island

It had been a long time since he had been on a boat, but it was always fun. Still, Raidon was annoyed he couldn't get a tour of the engine room. The diesels on these tourist ferries were amazing to see up close, with their banks of cylinders, and just the size of the components. All of that machinery jammed into a catamaran hull was incredible.

It also made for a steady cruise through the archipelago, which was a definite bonus for a few select students. Katsuko, in particular, seemed a little green around the gills. Not that he blamed her, though. The wakes from the commercial traffic leaving port alone were rough, particularly from the Sammi Crystal.

He thought about the girl again, adjusting the straps of his backpack, and patting down his pockets for his wallet. She was... intriguing. He didn't know if he could comfortably talk to her, though. They were friends, to a point, but he wasn't the type to maintain friends for long. It was.. difficult to put himself in a vulnerable position like that. What if the others in class brought up the "gaijin" thing again? What if he was teased for liking her? What if she said no?

She did have the tendency to come off as rather cold. Still, there was something about her, something that made him want to spend as much time as he had with her. She was... oddly kind in a way.

Hauling the OD green haversack of his mother's loaded with enough stuff to get him through this, whatever it was, he scanned the dock before taking smooth, careful steps up the gangplank. He noticed several others from class, but no sign of Kotonoha.

Walking along the dock, he did notice a few other faces, though. What was Katsuragi doing here? Couldn't Shinji and Asuka handle two weeks without an adult? Well, then again...

But now that she was here, he wouldn't enjoy watching the bloodbath.

Stopping along the dock, he turned, observing as the others disembarked. In the distance, he thought he saw the telltale glasses, the hair, and that oddly amusing schoolbag of hers, with the marker sketches of kittens on it.

Watanabe mentally kicked himself for the sudden realization he thought the kitten sketches were cute. Why couldn't she draw something truly fun, like a Kel-Tec SUB 2000? Those were cute, in their own, folding sub carbine sort of way.

Waving at the girl, he started walking towards her. For a moment, he thought he noticed her eyebrows twitch in annoyance. Why? He hadn't even done the mule deer impression... yet...

"Hey," he started, turning to walk beside her.

Katsuko response

Blinking, he glared as he thought Misato was standing there, suppressing a giggle. Why did she always seem to interfere with matters like this? Hikari seemed a better source of advice. Then again, that latest experiment of his in science class did not go over well. She was still annoyed, even though his eyebrows were only singed a little.

Suddenly, there was an audible rip, and he felt something fall out of the haversack. "Ugh..." he grumbled, stopping, setting the bag down, and scrambling to recover-

Katsuko asking what is in his hands?

He looked at the small photo album, and then back to Katsuko, his face flushed red. "It's umm... nevermind..." he started. But Katsuko wasn't buying it. Was she actually tapping her foot at him? Sighing, he gave it to her. "Its... ugh.. baby pictures..."

Katsuko response

"I was going to burn them on the beach," he replied. "But.. don't think I can anymore." Standing up, he manhandled the haversack, wrapping the shoulder strap around the tear, trying to keep the rest of the contents from spilling out. He noticed a few classmates snicker as they walked by. Why couldn't he just hurt them?

Katsuko response

Well, why not tell her the truth? "It's... difficult for me to talk to others about how I feel, or have them see me as a flawed human. It's... unsettling." Clenching the bag tighter, Raidon looked at the girl. "I'd.. I'd rather talk about this in private..."

Katsuko response

Raidon and Katsuko talk while walking to the hotel

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Shigeru Aoba
Day 1, 10:00 AM
Just off the boat at the docks

All things considered, he was going to miss the tech station. It had everything he considered worthwhile: computers, guns, and babes working on the lower level. Oh, and the subtle comfort of being the only place remotely protected against an assault by an angel.

Then again, out here he could smoke cigarettes and drink canned coffee whenever he wanted without running the risk of damaging the precious equipment. And Maya's ass was quite... interesting, showing through her short shorts. Lucky for him she hadn't noticed him staring... oh 'dem legs...

As for Maya, she was looking up at the sky.

Looking up into the sky to see what was so interesting, Aoba noticed that it was mostly blue, with an occasional light, fluffy cloud passing into his view. It was so... natural. He figured that's what appealed to her. Surrounded by the cold technology and literally hostile working environment, it was a nice change for her.

What a shame that there was probably only another 50 or so years left in her median life expectancy to enjoy such an event again. He pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. Taking things slow, he walked onto the beach and sat down in the folding chair he brought. He didn't expect anything worthwhile to happen. His life proved a bit too lonely and unfulfillable to consider anything of that sort. He took a nice long drag. This was going to be a long day...

fadingreminder
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby fadingreminder » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Misato Katsuragi
Day 1, 10:00AM

Watching everyone step off the ship and onto the docks, Misato could only consider two things; how strange it was that not only the whole class won such a trip, including the pilots, and with Nerv's support no less! and, perhaps most importantly of all, how these so-called "vacations" that everyone seemed to love taking always involved waking up at some ungodly hour.

She yawned, dragging luggage behind her, wearing her typical NERV attire. She had noticed Maya and Aoba's beach clothes and felt a tinge of jealousy.

I can't wait to get out of this and into something more fitting for the occasion... It will at least be worth it though.

Since NERV agreed to this, she had decided to take it upon herself, along with suggestions from Ritsuko, to be spokesperson of NERV. Unfortunately, this also came with the stipulation that Kaji would have to come along as a diplomat of sorts as well...

I hope that idiot doesn't do something outlandish and cause financing to be halted, their purse strings are tight enough as it is!

By-passing the scenery, students, other NERV employees, and, especially trying to avoid, Kaji, she headed straight for the registration desk at the resort. One of her luggage bags seemed to emit the occasional "wark!"...

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 am

Shinji Ikari

The first thing Shinji felt was the sun on his skin.

It felt warm, and inviting, different from the one in Tokyo-3; over there , the heat was overbearing, the air was dusty, antiseptic; it smelled like a hospital; antiseptic and devoid of life. But here, in Okinawa, the air felt sandy and grainy; Shinji could smell something he had never smelled; strong and overwhelming... salty and fishy; like the fish market when Sensei had taken him once, or like the cans of crab meat Misato would sometimes ask him to buy.

It was difficult to describe it but it was a smell Shinji could never forget.

And now that he had experienced it, he will always remember it.

It was, in some ways, like LCL.

Sighing, Shinji carried his bag, before he saw Toji and Kensuke along with everyone else up ahead, making his way quickly.

"I hope the trip doesn't force me to swim."

"Why wouldn't you wanna swim?"

Shinji jumped in his place before he saw Asuka was now almost next to him.

"Uh... I, uh..." The words were there, but they felt like they were being held down, as if a big wad of cotton was jammed down his throat. "I... I mean... humans aren't meant to float..."

"Of course we are! Why do you think we have swimming pools and beaches?"

There was something about the way Asuka said that that made it clear Shinji shouldn't even try to contest the point; everything the boy wasn't: strength, confidence... the firm belief that there was no way she could be wrong.

So unlike himself.

"I.. w-well I mean... I can't swim... I tried it once... I kept sinking..." Shinji began before stopping, as a thought occurred to him, before suddenly feeling the spot light was on him, something he had never liked. "W-wait! Were you listening to me?"

Whatever Asuka did, Shinji never noticed, simply trying to focus on breathing in and out before the boy paused and slowly the surprise was washed away; maybe it was the smell of the sea, maybe the lull of the sea or maybe it was the fact that Asuka seemed to focus more on the bright blue sea than in him, but whatever it was, Shinji felt a strange sense of peace.

"This is the first time I've ever come to a beach; it smells..." Shinji said as he took a deep breath, closing his eyes and enjoying the salt and water, letting once more the surroundings wash over his senses. "Different. Nice..."

"Yeah." Asuka agreed, and Shinji allowed himself the slightest of looks at the redhead, realizing it was times like this one that made him realize Asuka was something more than a pilot; she was a girl, she was like him, in more than one way...

And she's also kind of cute.

Maybe it was the sun, the sand, or the sea, but something inside of Shinji made him ask and stretch his hand before even thinking rationally about the action he was undertaking.

"Uh... want me to help?" Shinji said as she motioned to her bag, trying for once to act, earning a smile from Asuka as he held onto her bag.

"Thanks, Third."

"So, they have beaches in Germ--"

"Of course they do." Asuka said as Shinji grunted, the bag feeling heavier than he had expected, but the boy tried to drag both bags along while Asuka kept talking a small smiled appearing on her face, and he tried to picture her at the beach, images of the boat, of her standing on the deck, wearing in a sundress flashing in his mind; only instead of the boat deck it was she faint yellow sand of the beach, and she was wearing a sunhat and sunglasses as well.

"Sometimes, on a good day, you can see the island of Denmark."

"Well, it was a good thing we were allowed to come." Shinji said smiling as they both stepped inside the building, while Asuka simply looked like she had expected a better accommodation, her face losing the small, faint smile she had sported before.

"Yeah." The redhead said as both teens took the elevator in silence, reaching their assigned floor and walking to the room Asuka had been assigned, both stopping while she opened the door, and Shinji awkwardly shuffled his feet, opening his mouth, trying to say something before, once more, his mouth felt like it had been silenced by an invisible force before the redhead grabbed the bag, half of her body already inside the room.

"Thanks, Third."

"Sure." Shinji said, blushing at the smile and playful tone she had used while he was still trying to say something more, but Asuka quickly closed the door, talking to Shinji from behind it, the wood and the walls becoming an obstacle to protect the redhead, even if she sounded happier... and more at ease.

"I'll be out once I'm in my swimsuit! Don't wait up!"

Shinji realized there was nothing to say, because even if he knew what he wanted to, the opportunity was gone, so instead, he grabbed his bag and walked down the hall to the room he had, opening it, realizing no one was there ye, before the boy quickly placed his bag inside the closet, grabbing a simple button down shirt and a pair of swimming trunks, changing quickly and getting ready to join the group for their first activity here.

Ryoji Kaji

Kaji smirked as he walked, his eyes hidden behind his sun glasses, while his lips sported a familiar smirk; Okinawa had been one of the first places he had been familiar with back when he had taken basic training. Like any other city that based itself in tourism, a lot had changed: new buildings, new hotels, new hangouts and new faces that seemed to be inviting and familiar.

The spy walked behind Misato, noting her as she made her way quickly to the registration desk, before he decided to rain on her parade; if there was one thing Kaji enjoyed was pushing Misato's buttons.

And what lovely buttons they are... The spy thought to himself as he stood next to her, giving the hostess his most charming smile.

"Hi, we are with the Tokyo-3 party. Think you can speed up out reservation protest?" The spy said easily, smoothly, as he placed a hand around Misato's shoulder, ignoring her reaction.

"My wife and I would like a honeymoon suite." Kaji said easily as she picked one of Misato's bags, noticing it seemed to be alive and squirming. "Besides, the sooner we get settled in, the sooner we can get changed to hit the beach."

Open to Misato Interaction.
Last edited by Eric Blair on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:15 am, edited 6 times in total.

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Legendary » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 am

Asuka Soryu
Day 1, 10:02 am

Asuka stretched happily when she stepped outside. It was a perfect day, and she'd finally get a chance to relax after that stupid volcano Angel. She was going slowly, wanting to get a chance to just enjoy the air without all the idiots pushing her forward.

Then, of course, was the idiot.

"I hope the trip doesn't force me to swim."

Unbelievable! Here they were in paradise and he was already finding a reason to complain. Misato was right; he WAS finicky. "Why wouldn't you wanna swim?" she demanded.

"Uh... I, uh..." That was another flaw with Shinji Ikari, he couldn't speak up. "I... I mean... humans aren't meant to float..."

"Of course we are!" Asuka proclaimed, irritated. "Why do you think we have swimming pools and beaches?" Something about that phrasing sounded stupid, but Asuka knew that the basic point was sound.

"I.. w-well I mean... I can't swim... I tried it once... I kept sinking..." More excuses. Asuka sighed, unable to believe that Shinji could fail so miserably at so many things. "W-wait! Were you listening to me?"

Asuka quickly explained that she'd just been going slow. It was true, for once. No. All the ex--- all the reasons she had were always true.

"This is the first time I've ever come to a beach..." he commented, inhaling happily. "It smells..." Asuka rolled her eyes as he searched for a word. "Different. Nice..."

"Yeah," Asuka agreed, thinking happily to earlier times, when she was only a few years old...

"Uh... want me to help?" Shinji held out his arm.

"Huh?" Oh! The bag! Finally, some gentlemanly behavior from him. She dumped the bag into his arm happily. "Thanks, Third," she said. If she just kept encouraging him like this, he'd be a much better person. More like when he saved her from the Angel than when he'd first met her.

"So, they have beaches in Germ--" Shinji cut himself off, grunting as Asuka's efficiently packed and very heavy bag fell to Earth. He struggled with it (*sigh*) and then managed to get going again.

"Of course they do," Asuka said. "Sometimes, on a good day, you can see the island of Denmark." Asuka looked around happily to distract herself from the reason she'd stopped going to those wonderful beaches, taking in the sights on their walk to the hotel or resort or whatever it was.

The weird bit was how he kept staring at her happily. What was the deal with that? Some sort of joke on his part? Remembering something Toji had said about her behind her back and laughing?

"Well, it was a good thing we were allowed to come," Shinji said as they entered the building.

"Yeah," Asuka agreed, though she wasn't quite in the mood to talk anymore. The thought of whatever private joke he might be thinking about ruined the mood.

They stopped at her room, and Shinji shuffled his feet awkwardly and began to mutter something. Asuka grabbed her bag quickly. "Thanks, Third," she said, sounding as cheerful as possible so he wouldn't know she knew about his stares.

"Sure." He blushed (weird), and stood there a moment, looking like he was about to say something.

Asuka shut the door when he finally closed his mouth. She couldn't believe how indecisive he could be. Why wouldn't he just come out and say whatever it was? Even if it was going to be rude, it would at least be something and not the wastes of time he'd normally perpetuate on her!

"I'll be out once I'm in my swimsuit!" she announced, still sounding cheerful. "Don't wait up!" Especially since the stooges will be waiting with you...

If he said anything in response, she didn't listen.

Open to possible Hikari/Katsuko/Rei interactions if people have to share rooms. Probably best to keep it two per room though, most places aren't designed for four to share and an all-expense paid trip wouldn't force the kids to have double the intended room occupancy.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Rei arrives at Okinawa.

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Rei Ayanami
Day 1, 10:20 AM
On the beach outside the hotel.

Rei sat on the warm sands of the Okinawan beach against a fluffy white towel, one of her tagged psychology books in hand. Near the towel was a small light-blue tote bag containing essentials for the long trip away from Hakone. The most important thing were her pills. Rei rarely ate actual food; if she did it was mainly in public, and would be sure to avoid meat at all costs. For as long as Rei could remember, she was a vegetarian, but wasn't certain of the reasoning behind it. At any rate, Rei always had an aversion to the idea of eating meat, eating things that were once alive like her--whether or not Doctor Akagi and Commander Ikari insisted that meat was bad for Rei's health and digestion.

Besides her pills, enclosed within the small light-blue tote bag were her Nerv ID card, wallet, cell-phone, some bottled water, sunglasses and sunscreen, and Commander Ikari's cracked glasses, contained within his old case.

She was wearing a black bikini that Katsuragi brought for her. The Captain of Nerv insisted that Rei wore a "sexy swimsuit" instead of her "boring" one-piece Class 2-A swimsuit. Rei obediently obliged, not really caring one way or another what she wore. She could be completely naked when walking or sitting and it wouldn't have mattered to her. She simply wore clothes because society was so uncomfortable with the human body.

After the boat had docked, Rei immediately headed for the hotel with her classmates, changed from her school uniform into her new bikini, grabbed her things and went out to the beach. She wasn't one to be social, let alone being around people that she didn't know that well to begin with.

It was a pity that Commander Ikari couldn't come with them. She would have enjoyed his company. Even Ikari-kun, whom she personally considered her friend after Operation Yashima, would be decent company to have... Not that Rei was able to enjoy his company that much due to the recent and loud arrival of the Second Children. She had no real opinions on the Second, besides hoping that the German girl would let Rei read in peace instead of interrupting her. Rei valued her limited free time when she wasn't at Nerv or school. Since she barely knew anyone and was normally so busy anyway, she might as well spend that free time reading. Soon enough, that day would come when Rei would return to nothing, so there was no point in getting close to anyone.

Curious that she and her fellow pilots were allowed a vacation after the Eight Angel's recent attack. She supposed it was somewhat ironic that her classmates got to take a second trip to Okinawa after their first one had recently ended... Privately, she hoped somebody could point out peaceful locations so she could sit down and read amongst the beautiful scenery, alone.

"Rei. I am ordering you, Soryu, and the pilot of Eva-01 to attend this function." is what Commander Ikari had insisted. She agreed--after all, she had to follow whatever orders he gave her--yet found it strange on his part. The blue-haired girl assumed this meant she wasn't currently needed for testing in the Dummy Plug Plant, which was good.

Even Rei needed a break every once in a while from her labor-intensive duty of assisting Doctor Akagi and Commander Ikari.

The clear blue waves broke against the white hot sand every once in a while. Rei turned the page of her psychology book, crimson eyes deeply focused on the contents. Some seagulls cried out in the distance. Rei sighed, managing the tiniest of smiles. For once in her short life, she felt at peace.

Rei introspection, her arrival to the beach. If one or two people would like to interact with her, feel free. Just keep in mind unless you're "Ikari-kun" or one of the Nerv staff, chances are she'll coolly brush you aside.
Last edited by Sailor Star Dust on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

fadingreminder
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby fadingreminder » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:42 am

"My wife and I would like a honeymoon suite. Besides, the sooner we get steeled in, the sooner we can get changed to hit the beach."

Feeling a chill run down her spine at the his touch and instant irritation at his words, Misato already knew it was Kaji before he stepped into her peripheral.

"'Honeymoon suite?' Aren't there laws against marrying animals?" she spat the words like venom, brushing his hand off her shoulder.

The registration attendant chuckled nervously, but politely, obviously put off by the two, unsure as to whether or not the joking was in good humor or whether the lady had a genuine distaste for the gentleman, and handing over the key cards for the rooms.

Misato smiled politely, accepting the cards, before feeling the blood leave her face...

There... must be some mistake...!

"My penthouse suite is directly across... Kaji's?!"

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:57 am

Nebukawa-Sensei and Ran Mouri
Day 1, 10:45 AM
At the Hotel Staff room.

His joints ached; it hurt to move, it hurt to walk, it even hurt to breath.

However, Nebukawa thought, The duty of the teacher is to be ready for the students.

"Is this thing on?"

So Nebukawa kept moving, and kept trying to focus on this trip; it was easy to let himself get lost in the fog of life before the impact, but right now, he simply needed to deliver the message; after that, the staff would take care.

So he reached for the microphone slowly, and spoke with a tired voice.

"Attention students of class 2-A... we will be meeting up in room A to talk about the activities for the next days, so please make sure to leave your things in your assigned rooms and then we can proceed."

With that, Nebukawa turned to the Resident Activity coordinator, a young woman who had introduced herself as Ran Mouri, before he nodded at her and at the other adults in the room.

"Please take care of my students for me, Mouri-san."

Ran smiled, her bright blue eyes twinkling as she eased her brown bangs away from her lively face, nodding energetically, making her high ponytail bounce along her head.

"Don't worry Nebukawa-sensei, this will be the best 2 week vacation of their lives."

With that, Ran turned and left, hugging her clipboard tightly against her chest, entering the assigned room through the back door, as the students slowly began to arrive; behind her, in no particular order were the assigned chaperons, the pony tailed man that seemed to undress her with his eyes, the quiet young brunette who seemed like it was the first time she had ever been in the presence of the sea and sand, the other long haired fellow who seemed to be ambivalent about being here, and the mauve-haired striking young woman who made it a point to glare at the pony tailed man more often than not.

She waited until everyone was here, the last student being a pale girl with striking red eyes and light blue hair who entered in silence, almost like a ghost, closing the door behind her; everyone was already dressed for the beach, swimming trunks, one-piece and two-piece bathing suits...

Everyone was ready to have fun... Perfect.

"Ok, well, first of all let me introduce myself, My name is Ran Mouri!" Ran said upbeat and peppy, never missing a beat. "I will be the activity coordinator in charge of you kids here! how are you all doing?"

Ran waited for what she hoped was an excited chorus of teenagers' voices saying they were fine and excited, but instead, the red-head was looking like she wanted out, and the tall brown-haired boy seemed to trying to sneak away... the pigtailed, freckled face girl up front was fidgeting uncontrollably and the blue-haired girl seemed to be annoyed; near them was a boy who kept trying to hide behind everyone, looking around with wide blue eyes while a sandy-haired, glasses wearing boy was videotaping everything while another one with long flowing white colored hair stood near another girl who was also wearing glasses, but had striking green eyes.

And everyone else was talking, smiling, chuckling and giggling.

No one was paying attention to her.

And this pissed off Ran who delivered a strike to the wall near her, leaving behind a hole with her punch, her face puffed out and red.

This made everyone stop and focus their attention on her.

"Quiet Everyone!"

Everyone seemed to be in a state of shock regarding this outburst, except for the tall boy who was glaring at Ran, and the redhead who jumped up and did the same, but eventually, everyone calmed down enough for Ran to smile broadly, as if nothing had happened before she cleared her throat and began once more in a happy, chirping tone.

"Like I was saying, welcome to beautiful Zamami island located to the east of Okinawa! we are honored to have you here in the Innocent Ridge's Summer Resort."

Everyone kept quiet, while the adults behind Ran seemed to be somewhat unsure of how to react, but the young, energetic girl continued undauntedly.

"Now, as your activity coordinator I have made a list of possible activities for you all to partake on; here at the resort, we have horses, mopeds, bicycles and various other forms of transportation for those wanting to explore the island."

A chorus of voices rose at the mention of horses and mopeds, making Ran smile proudly to herself before she continued.

"Here on Zamami island we have several great treats for you youngsters! To the south we have the Agenashiku and Gahi islands, or as we call them the Ramusar; they are all unsettled, but you can have fun exploring the area around, we have a ferry that can take you there which leaves every 2 hours from Zamami port."

Ran took a second to replenish her breath before continuing.

"Besides that, we have another ferry that can take you to the Aka and Geruma islands, located south east, beyond Ramusar, that one leaves every 5 hours. finally, there is another ferry that leaves for Tokashiki island, located to the south east that leaves every 5 hours as well."

Another low chorus of 'oohs' and aaahs' was heard and Ran allowed the students to settle down before she spoke again.

"Now, for those of you who may be into creepy things, this island is said to be the ‘Island purified by gods’ and is one of the world heritages in Japan. It's been said that pure female energy has been flowing over this island for centuries; The islands are a series of lush green hills and unspoiled beaches providing excellent conditions for outdoor activities such as hiking, windsurfing, fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving."

While everyone seemed interested, Ran noticed the redhead perked at the words 'scuba diving'.

"In fact, just between Aka and Geruma islands there is a series of underwater structures resembling pyramids that were first discovered 75ft underwater by scuba divers." Ran said as she began showing a presentation of each particular island, accompanied by a highlight of what it could offer.

"In Aka island you'll also find Kudakawa-Jima which is the place where it is believed the Amamikiyo and Shinerikiyo Gods landed since the dawn of Ryukyu dynasty. Locals insist there is a very strong energy, vibration from awesome and benevolent affection from the nature gives us the origin of our soul itself."

More views of the slide shows followed before Ran finally reached the last part of the presentation.

"Finally, in Amuro island you will find The Heitate Jingu shrine which is a hidden shrine located deep in the woods. Folklore says it used to be a God’s capital since the age of gods. This area is one of the God’s region where some believes souls can be purified and have rebirth... it also houses an all female staffed shrine. They are also known for the remarkable mixed, open-air hot baths."

This made all the boys hoot and snicker, while the girls, and especially both the redhead and the freckled one shot them all nasty glares, making Ran snicker to herself.

Teens are so easy to handle.

"Now, your school headmaster has requested that we plan activities accordingly, so you will be set up in one group and pick your activities for the next 5 days. Are the--"

Before she could finish, Kaji cleared his throat, stepping ahead and standing next to Ran, making the girl look considerably smaller compared to his tall frame.

"Actually... hey kids, I'm Kaji, I've been asked to come as a chaperon for you and also to make sure no one gets into trouble... due to some special circumstances regarding the structural integrity of the bridge between Geruma and Aka we'll have to ask Miss Mouri here to not make it a possible destination."

All the students remained quiet and Ran could see the redhead had a look of consternation on her face, before Ran spoke once more

"W-well, now that we've cleared that... are there any questions?" Almost immediately, the pigtailed girl lifted her arm and Ran smiled, pointing at her. "Yes, Miss uh...?"

"Hikari Horaki. Miss Mouri, I was curious, you talked about 'pure female energy'. What do you mean by that?"

Ran chuckled, this was always the first question, and she knew the answer by heart.

"Pure female energy is the energy of mother earth; it's the energy around the islands. In ancient time, a branch of Shinto thought this was the birth place of the goddess Amaterasu, and that these islands were like a charging station of sorts for the female yin of everybody, needed to keep balance with the male yang of the main island... that was the reason why Okinawa was so apart from the main island."

Ran let that sink in before she smiled again, staring at the kids.

"Any other questions?" All the children seemed now more than eager to get out, ready to plan their own activities, just like how Ran expected.

"Very well, it's 12.00 now... we should meet back for lunch in an hour, I hope by then everyone has a team ready and activities planned! Enjoy your stay!"

Ok, this is the official kick off; places are given, activities are expected, and fun should be had, when the next post from the students are made, try to have a set plan already.

Enjoy the RP.
Last edited by Eric Blair on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Deep Thoughts with Rei Ayanami.

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:05 pm

Rei Ayanami
Day 1, 12:00 PM
Meeting Room A.

"...Folklore says it used to be a God's capital since the age of gods. This area is one of the God's region where some believe souls can be purified and have rebirth..."

"Pure female energy is the energy of mother earth; it's the energy around the islands. In ancient times, a branch of Shinto thought this was the birth place of the goddess Amaterasu, and that these islands were like a charging station of sorts for the female yin of everybody, needed to keep balance with the male yang of the main island... that was the reason why Okinawa was so apart from the main island."

Rei was lost in thought, intently listening at these words. "Pure female energy"? "Rebirth"? A soul....

She shut her red eyes, blue bangs falling. Soul. Body. Things that people possess. Things that I am certain I possess. Soul. Heart. Mind. Things that your eyes can't see. Things within you.

"Very well, it's 12:00 now... we should meet back for lunch in an hour, I hope by then everyone has a team ready and activities planned! Enjoy your stay!"

Reopening her eyes at Mouri-san's words, Rei noticed her fellow classmates leaving or getting ready to leave the meeting room.

Letting out a breath, Rei readjusted the tote bag pressed against her skin and bikini. She supposed it was best to leave her thoughts alone for now and just enjoy herself. She never knew when or if she would have to be replaced due to an Angel attack. All to protect that person...

It would be best, Rei realized, for her to enjoy her experiences and memories as the second Rei Ayanami just in case they would one day give way to the blank slate of a third body and beyond.

Approaching Ikari-kun, Rei calmly began: "Hello, Ikari-kun. I hope you are well. We haven't really spoken since the Second Children arrived to Japan."

"Uh, ye-yeah." the boy stammered before catching himself. "I, uh... how have you liked the trip so far?"

She continued, "I have never been to the ocean before, so sitting on the beach was most enjoyable. And I like horses, so being able to horse-back ride to different locations sounds like it could be enjoyable as well. But, I have never been to a resort like this..."

"Yeah, me neither... this is something I hadn't even considered."

Rei paused, choosing her words with utmost care. "May I be in your group as you explore this island? I do not even know what to do or where to go first."

"Uh su-sure, I wasn't really thinking of doing something... I guess we could uh... go horseback riding?"

Rei nodded. "I would like that."

Rei ponders on the meaning of Ran's words, then asks Shinji if she could be in his group.
Last edited by Sailor Star Dust on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Ryoji Kaji
12:00 P.M.
Meeting room A

Kaji had to admit Misato had a way with words.

"Honeymoon suite? Aren't there laws against marrying animals?"

Then again, Misato had a way with everything whenever she set her mind to it; and in this case, Kaji had to admit her mind was set on keeping the spy at bay; the way her words were said, she was incredibly angry and Kaji couldn't help but wonder what had he done now to deserve that.

Maybe it was me sending Pen-Pen to the onsen in Ashinoko. Kaji thought. I mean there's nothing else I have done before to make her feel like this.

Deciding there were enough mysteries he was working to add a new one to his life, no matter how beautiful and feisty and amazingly well proportioned this mauve-haired mystery was, Kaji shrugged and picked up his key, smiling at the girl behind the counter.

"She's had a rough flight and gets sea sick very easily. Maybe you should send her something from the house?" He said easily, twirling the key in his finger before extracting a couple of yen notes from his wallet and giving them to the girl. "I hear she likes Yebichu beer."

the resort hostess simply smiled and nodded while Kaji winked and walked to the elevator, ready to get to his floor, smirking to himself.

As a spy, one gets used pretty soon to the idea that things never go according to plan; it's kind of a downer when you have invested countless man-hours and resources in targeting, following up and condensing information to generate intelligence, but that becomes secondary when you are running for your life, dodging bullets.

However, Kaji had the presence of mind to always be prepared, which was why he chuckled to himself as he heard Misato's anguish cry when she realized her suite was directly across his own.

"Guess Rii-chan came through." The stubbled-man said to himself as she reached for his own key. "I'm gonna have to get her that coffee brand she likes so much."

With that, Kaji entered his room, setting down his bag and pulling out a cigarette before he got to work, pulling out a small PDA-like device from his luggage and turning it on. The device emitted a small whirring sound before it generated a red light ray which Kaji began to pass all around the room, slowly, methodically, leaving no space behind before he was satisfied and looked at the screen, smirking.

Two microphones, one in the balcony door, the other next to the night lamp. One camera on the south east corner of the room, directly across from the entrance.

"At least the bathroom is clean." Kaji said as he shrugged and began to undress, quickly shedding off the dress pants and shirt, tie and underwear before he put on a pair of swimming trunks and a Hawaiian shirt, quickly appearing more like a bumbling tourist than a special agent for the United Nations.

"Time to initiate phase one."

----- -----

"Due to special circumstances regarding the structural integrity of the bridge between Geruma and Aka islands we'll have to ask Miss Mouri here not to make it a possible destination."

Kaji tried not to sound like a grown up when he told the kids about the problem with the Aka-Geruma swimming spot, it was an important thing; one the one hand, he hated sounding like a responsible adult, on the other, it made him look good, and Kaji knew from personal experience the secret tho handling teenagers was making them look up to you.

Eventually, all of the students began to walk out of the room, which was when he turned around and nodded at Spier and Aoba, signaling them to come on over.

"I want the bridge and Aka port secure, extend a security perimeter around the beachfront to prevent anyone form going close to the pyramids, and no one without a clearance level 3 or above gets inside, not even the pilots."

Just as he finished saying this, the spy turned to find Mouri staring at him, eyes narrowed.

"There was no problem with the Geruma-Aka bridge, was there?"

Kaji gave the girl a small smile and shoved his hands in his pocket, flashing a smile at her.

"Don't worry your pretty little head Miss Mouri; we're here to make your job easier."

Ran gave Kaji a dignified glare before she left, leaving the spy alone as he pulled out his phone and dialed a pre-recorded number, waiting for the three fast beeps that signified the line was secure and then he began to type using the screen key pad the message to be sent.

Phase one completed, Sepia site at Aka is secure, awaiting instructions.

The screen blinked for a second or two before he saw the answer from Ritsuko.

Initiate security protocol E-1 and proceed to contain.

Kaji sighed as he walked out towards the beach. He had actually been looking forth to having some fun in the sun.

----- -----
Shinji Ikari
12:12 P.M.
Outside the beach resort

Shinji had not really payed a lot of attention to what the older girl had been saying, but he figured that the important things were not to get lost, and to always stick together.

Not exactly a good thing or something the boy was looking forward to, which was why, as soon as they were told to go and eat something before meeting again at 1:00, Shinji decided to go and take a little stroll by the beach to enjoy his time here; ever since coming to Tokyo, his life had been a shifting kaleidoscope of mundane and boring days interspersed with the often giant monster hell-bent on trying to kill him.

A little rest and relaxation would be just what the boy needed; after all... if Nerv had sent him here with the other pilots that was because the chances of him meeting an angel were slim to no--

"Hello, Ikari-kun. I hope you are well."

Shinji turned as he heard Rei's calm, soothing voice, offering her a quiet smile while the girl continued talking.

"We haven't really spoken since the Second Children arrived to Japan."

That was when Shinji realized what Rei was wearing... or rather, what she wasn't wearing.

It was a simply black bikini, but somehow it made the girls white skin seem much more vulnerable and fragile, giving Rei an aura of mystery about her, which topped with her quiet disposition and blank face made the girl seem quite... cute.

Shinji blinked as he felt his cheeks grow hot. this was the second time this thought had crossed his mind, yet somehow, he was able to articulate something.

"Uh, ye-yeah." the boy stammered before catching himself. "I, uh... how have you liked the tirp so far?"

Don't stare at her, don't stare at her, don't stare at her!

"I have never been to the ocean before, so sitting on the beach was most enjoyable." Rei said as she and Shinji walked towards the beach front were already people were beginning to assemble together in groups to plan their activities. "And I like horses, so being able to horse-back ride to different locations sounds like it could be enjoyable as well. But, I have never been to a resort like this..."

"Yeah, me neither... this is something I hadn't even consider."

"May I be in your group as you explore this island? I do not even know what to do or where to go first."

Shinji blinked, taken a back a little by Rei's request before he nodded quickly. He was about to say something when he heard the words of the group next to him.

"Come on! Mouri-san said the ferry leaves in 2 hours, we can go to Gaghi and Agenashiku islands and see the hump whales passing by!"

"Why not go to Aka island? we can go investigate the Kudakawa Jima and then have a cookout at Nishihama village!"

"You think they'll let us rent a moped and travel around the island? I wanna see the monument of peace."

Every where around him, students were talking about what to do, what they wanted to see and Shinji couldn't help but feel a little jealous, before deciding that he, too, should chose to do something interesting.

"Uh su-sure, I wasn't really thinking of doing something... I guess we could uh... go horseback riding?"
Last edited by Eric Blair on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seele00TextOnly
Phospholipid Bilayer
Phospholipid Bilayer

Postby Seele00TextOnly » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Hikari Horaki
Day 1, 12:00pm
Meeting Room A

Hikari had felt embarrassment at raising her hand and asking a question after the fact. She was quite modest and questioned her decision to slip into her green, black, and white patterned bikini so soon. Seeing Suzuhara and a couple of the other (no name) boys in class in their trunks rushed blood to her face. She tried to avoid looking at them too much, and she hoped they weren't looking at her either.

The usual cliques developed among the students, which was fine to her. The whole class doing any one thing together would be a total mess, almost as bad as the last trip in ways. She wanted to do everything they could, and hoped the bridge would be repaired or stabilized or whatever before they left.

"Hey Asuka, I really wanted to go explore the underwater pyramids, but then that Mr. Kaji-san said we can't... I have no idea what I want to do now. So let's do whatever you want! I don't care, it'll be fun!"

Maya Ibuki
Day 1, 12:00pm
Meeting Room A

Sitting in a daze after the session had ended, the bustling of the children and several of the guardians echoing in the hall, Maya stared forward at the lectern, taking everything in.

'The Heitate Jingu shrine on Amuro Island is only staffed by females... ' She couldn't help but grin at the thought of this, briefly fantasizing about being a less shy, more outgoing person and really living it up, not caring if she made a fool of herself. That wasn't going to happen however, and she lightly shook her head as she collected her thoughts on the other events.

So many different ways to experience and enjoy nature.. She found she couldn't list them all, and would have to look at some flyer she assumed would be available somewhere, maybe online. She'd intentionally not researched anything ahead of time, looking forward to surprises. Furthermore in an act of rash defiance, she forced herself to leave the electrical adapter for her laptop at home so that she could only use it sparingly, if at all. Yes, if she wanted to learn she would have to find out by discussing things with strangers, like this Ran Mouri woman.

Ran Mouri. The woman had her attention at first sight, in more ways than one. Then she punched a hole in the wall!! This took Ibuki off guard and she still wasn't sure how she felt about it. Was she dangerous, unbalanced? Her fright was soon soothed by the way she spoke about the island. Pure female energy. Did she sound passionate as she described that? Or was it just her skills as a presenter and guide... either way, Maya could no longer doubt it; she was already becoming infatuated with this Mouri-san.

But what was this about the bridge, and places off limits? She saw Kaji with Malcolm and Aoba nearby, and Ran watching from afar.

Maya went to Misato, interested in seeing what was going on with all that bridge talk and wanting to see what she felt like doing. Maya was intent on going to those hot springs soon, though.
Last edited by Seele00TextOnly on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:08 am, edited 4 times in total.

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Shigeru Aoba
12:05 PM
Meeting Room A

Aoba didn't plan on walking all the way out to the port relay Kaji's orders. Stepping off to the side, he pulled out his cell phone and dialed the number of the Port staff.

"Moshi Moshi?" Inquired a woman with a definite Okinawan accent.

Shigeru's guess? 20 or 21, taking this job to pay off loans at her community college. He'd played this game for years. He blandly repeated his orders:

"Is this the Aka Port staff?" he inquired.

"Hai, it is." She responded.

"This is Shigeru Aoba speaking, Tokyo-3 NERV Branch, Serial 035620395. I'm speaking on behalf of the security team. Ideally, we'd like the area closed off to anyone who can't provide Level 3 documentation or better. That includes lower level NERV staff and pilots. Civilian access is prohibited."

"Hai, Hai, Aoba-sama." said the woman. Aoba somehow felt her nodding as she spoke into the receiver. He had a knack for this. Enough bar-hopping around Tokyo-3 and you know every type of girl there is. She plays the nice girl at work, but is insufferable at home. Not his type, essentially. He closed the phone.

The group was milling about now, and place names were being yelled out as suggestions. Kaji and Malcolm were quietly watching the proceedings from the outside, and Maya was amongst the group of children with Katsuragi. It looked like she was talking to Misato, but he couldn't hear her voice. That was Maya, shy and timid to the point of fault. Oh, well.

Aoba returned to Kaji, noting that, "I just contacted the staff. They're closing off the bridge."

"Kaji: Not bad. Do you think that should do it?"

"I don't see why not."

Kaji nodded, and then Aoba proceeded to walk over to the group to see what was going on. If they didn't have an idea of what they should do, this was going to be a long day. He really didn't have anyone to ask, though. He wasn't familiar with the children, and Shinji was the only student he had ever spoken to and it was... awkward to say the least. He figured he'd ask Ibuki. She wasn't talking with Misato now, so he had the opportunity to ask. She had her head on straight, and besides, they were co-workers. Putting his friendliest demeanor on and going over to Maya, he asked:

"Any ideas on where to go first?"

Interactions: Maya obviously, maybe either Malcolm, Kaji or Misato as well. Aoba made it clear he doesn't like the kids too much.

fadingreminder
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby fadingreminder » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Misato Katsuragi
Day 1
12:00PM, Meeting Room

"...oh, I can't wait, it sounds great, thanks!" Misato finished, smiling politely at the chef who hadn't left her alone for one moment since the meeting finished, going on and on about his ability to make any dish explode with flavor.

Ugh, this is the LAST thing I want to hear about... This is only making my hangover feel even worse, I can't keep this act up for long... Maya! To the rescue!

"OH! That's my, uh... girlfriend over there, I have to meet with her, please excuse me!"

Perfect timing...

"Maya, I thought I'd lost you in the crowd!" she said loudly, walking away from the bewildered chef and linking arms with the ever-confused looking girl.

Walking away, arms still linked, forgetting the situation entirely and focusing only on the horrible feeling in her head, Misato began to lean on Maya. The support, preventing her from using so much strength and willpower to remain poised, made Maya a double-blessing.

"This island is really something, huh? What do you think?"

Somehow, Aoba had sneaked up on them without notice...

Open to interaction or Maya/Kaji reaction.

Seele00TextOnly
Phospholipid Bilayer
Phospholipid Bilayer

Postby Seele00TextOnly » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Maya Ibuki
Day 1, 12:05pm
Meeting Room A

Maya found herself wide eyed and beet red. Her arm was intertwined with the Captain's, and she was leaning into her as well. Standing there in her mint green modest cut bikini, there was a lot of skin on skin contact. Soft... warm... !! But Maya didn't think of Katsuragi that way, did she? Certainly Misato wasn't thinking of her like that... regardless of what the Captain was doing and why, it was obvious she had a huge hangover and probably needed about 12 hours of sleep.

"Yes, this island really is something... Where to go first? Um, I actually thought to get in the spirit of things, a sort of ritual cleansing would be nice! Mouri-san said there were open-air hot baths at the Heitate Jingu shrine on Amuro island."

She noticed Aoba approaching, but behind him Ran was talking with Kaji. Mouri-san! She didn't want to be seen with the Captain like this! Sure, Katsuragi was a knockout and more than she could hope for, but she was just daydreaming earlier, there was no way anything would... gah! And Ran might get the wrong idea!! N-not that that was what she was thinking with regards to Ran either! In a sweating mass of frustration and conflicting desires, Maya finally took action. Using centrifugal force, she pushed Misato into Aoba and made them link arms. Stepping back to observe them together, she carefully kept an eye on Ran behind them.

"So, yes, uh, the hot springs would be nice! Bathing cleans the mind and soul!" She sounded overly perky, attempting to make up for her awkward actions.

open to Aoba and Misato interaction, also Kaji and Ran if they choose.
Last edited by Seele00TextOnly on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Ryoji Kaji / Ran Mouri
12:05 P.M.
Outside of Room A

"I just contacted the staff. They're closing off the bridge."

Kaji looked up form his phone, deleting the messages Ritsuko had sent while nodding, looking like a kid playing a videogame with his brand new phone before he spoke, eyes still glued to the screen.

"Not bad. Do you think that should do it?"

"I don't see why not." Aoba's shrug could almost be heard along with his words, and since there was nothing more to be said, the technician turned around and walked towards the small group that was already assembling, something Kaji had noted even while checking on his phone's messages.

Multitasking for a spy is a survival skill not that different from tracking forging papers, or bugging phones; you eventually learn to trust what your right hand is doing despite your left hand not knowing, because you eventually learn to let your body act on muscle memory alone; sometimes when running at top speed up a slope you need to trust your ears rather than your eyes when pointing a gun and firing without even being aware of your surroundings.

"This island is really something, huh? What do you think?"

It can also help you to notice the tactical director of your agency being harassed by the hotel chef, and how she seemed to get closer and cozier with Ibuki.

"Yes, this island really is something... Where to go first? Um, I actually thought to get in the spirit of things, a sort of ritual cleansing would be nice! Mouri-san said there were open-air hot baths at the Heitate Jingu shrine on Amuro island."

Kaji frowned ever so slightly; the way Katsuragi was walking and moving, sluggishly slow, made Kaji roll his eyes; his crack about Misato being seasick had been just a joke, if she was sick, she should have said something... especially given the state of drunkenness he had found her in yesterday... which reminded Kaji he needed to buy some smokes.

Kaji was just about to suggest staying here, enjoying the bar, getting drunk when suddenly, out of nowhere Ran Mouri appeared.

"Mr. Kaji! I was wondering if I could have a word with you and the other chaperons!" The hotel staff member began in a quick voice while Kaji wondered what could she be needing, before in the blink of an eye, Misato was now arm linked and leaning on Aoba, and for some reason this annoyed Kaji to no end.

"Uh, whatever about?"

But Kaji kept a cool facade, letting Ran fall into his pace, waiting for her to speak up.

"I'm under the impression that you are here to help control the students, is that correct?"

"In a manner of speaking Miss Mouri..." Kaji said as they stepped into the group, hearing as Maya began to say something about hot springs and bathing cleaning the body and spirit or something equally hippie like. "As you can see, I'm sure the others would like to explore the island as well."

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk about... how about if we let the children wander through the island by themselves?"

Space open for the adults to determine how viable this is.

----- -----

Shinji Ikari
12:22 P.M.
Beachfront.

"You two! Sneaking off from the rest of the class, huh? Planning on making out or something?"

To say this had caught Shinji by surprise was an understatement.

"I... uh... I me-mean uhm..."

"Hello, Second. Ikari-kun and I want to go horseback riding. What do you think?"

Well, Rei wasn't being very helpful, there so Shinji tried, he really tried to look into Asuka's eyes but realized that dealing with the redhead right now wasn't really something he could do, so instead, he decided to deal with it in a very decisive way.

"Uh, I'm gonna head back to have lunch now..."

Which was going back to the hotel, and evading anything, trying hard not to look guilty, or blushing, before he reached the group, smiling at Toji, Kensuke and Raidon, along with Hikari and Katsuko.

Only Katsuko and Hikari were there already, and Shinji noticed both girls were also wearing bikinis. that in itself wasn't any strange since this was a beach and all, but it did make everything harder for Shinji, especially concentrating into making speech with the way Katsuko's shirt seemed to fighting a losing war against her che--

No! NO! bad brain!

"Uh, so gu-guys, do you have any idea of what to do?" Shinji said hopefully, as the girls approached him. "Uh, Ayanami had mentioned she wanted to go horseback riding so uh..."

Hikari/Katsuko commenting on Shinji and Ayanami, space for Kensuke/Raidon/Toji to show up an dtease Shinji as well
Last edited by Eric Blair on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Katsuko Kotonoha
Day 1, 10:00am -- 12:15pm
Everywhere.

Finding herself trapped among the crowd of bustling students, a young girl worked her way out and grabbed a breath of fresh air on the edge of the dock. Being with so many students in a narrow walkway like that made her claustrophobic, and she mentally kicked herself for neither being the first nor the last off. But that was finally done and over with, and the cool sea breeze worked its magic to relax her.

The sea breeze could only do so much; a slight curve crossed her brow as Raiden Watanabe walked up to her. So much for getting my head above water.

"Hey."

"I knew it," she smirked as a confused shade fell upon the boy's face. "You can't get enough of me." Her tongue shot out at him teasingly before she turned back to look at the ocean. The peace almost returned to her, but a grunt came from behind her which followed a slight thud on the dock.

Katsuko turned to see him scrambling for a book of some sort, but he swiped it before she could get a good look at it. "What's that? Some sort of scrapbook?"

"It's umm... nevermind..." he started. But Katsuko wasn't buying it. Was she actually tapping her foot at him? Sighing, he gave it to her. "Its... ugh.. baby pictures..."

"Oh? I didn't take you for the sentimental type. Hehe, do you carry that everywhere with you?"

"I was going to burn them on the beach," he replied. "But.. don't think I can anymore."

"Wow. That's awfully deviant of you," her eyes peered at him closely. "I know you're not that simple. Why are you going to burn it?"

"It's... difficult for me to talk to others about how I feel, or have them see me as a flawed human. It's... unsettling." Clenching the bag tighter, Raidon looked at the girl. "I'd.. I'd rather talk about this in private..."

Her curved brow now leaned with a hint of concern. She didn't like it when Raidon got like this, but she supposed it was an improvement from his prowling buck impersonation; this was at least showing he had a sensitive side. "Good luck finding a moment of privacy on this island. You'll probably have to wait until tonight."

With that the two followed the rest of the group and divided themselves into their rooms.

Katsuko wanted to get to smell the ocean breeze again; she hadn't been to the beach in so long. She remembered back to a time when her father always took her and Yoko; that was before the accident.

Quickly changing into her black and green bikini, she looked at herself in the mirror. Up and down, she noticed that it seemed a lot more revealing now than it did when she swam alone; the slight chill of the air seemed much more apparent now that she knew she would be with the class of her peers. She could see it now, Kensuke and all those jerks oggling her now that she's showing skin. I might as well nip that in the bud. She put on a pair of short shorts, and a button-down tee to cover up a bit; it was sufficient to stay cool, and she could always swim when nobody was around; that was what she was used to anyways.

--

After sitting through the introduction by Ran Mouri, Katsuko quickly caught up with Asuka and Hikari, and together they planned their day.

(Sachi catches up as Katsuko has a brief conversation with Raiden, runs to her room, and meets up with Asuka and Hikari.)
Last edited by Sachi on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Legendary » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:17 pm

Asuka Soryu
12:05 PM
Meeting Room

Hikari seeks out Asuka, and will lament that she wants most to explore the underwater pyramids, but since they can't she is indecisive. She will do whatever the redhead wants.

"Yeah, that does suck," Asuka agreed distractedly. She was looking around. Shinji had left, and so had Rei! Had they left together, ignoring her, a fellow pilot?! How dare they?!

Gonna guess that maybe Hikari presses Asuka for what they want to do

"Oh, I don't know, uh... We should ask around, right? Like, see Katsuko, or maybe the Stooges. If they behave, of course."

Sachi tells me Katsuko will probably end up tagging along, so I'm gonna incorporate her right here. Sachi, lemme know if this is a problem

"Hey Ka-chan!" Asuka said brightly. "What do you think would be fun to do?"

Katusko's opinions.

Asuka nodded, but still wasn't really paying attention. What were they thinking?! "Well, uh... I gotta run!" She darted off, not really paying any attention to whether or not Hikari or Katsuko were following her.

Soon, she was on the beach, where she began looking around.

Ah ha! A private rendezvous!

"I would like that."

"You two! Sneaking off from the rest of the class, huh? Planning on making out or something?"

While I can guess Shinji will be all flustery, I can't predict his exact words or what Rei will do, so this is a good stopping point. I also don't know if Hikari and Katsuko followed Asuka or not.

---

Toji Suzuhara
Day 1, 12:15 AM
Meeting room

Toji stared in shock as Asuka darted off. He shook his head, and turned to Kensuke.

"She's such a weirdo, isn't she?" he asked.

Kensuke response. Gonna guess it's in agreement, but if GM changes that, I'll edit Toji's next line accordingly.

"I wonder if they have a nice place to play basketball around here..." Toji mused. "But I guess swimming would be cool too. There's so much stuff around here. Whaddya wanna do?"

Kensuke

"Hmm. I guess we should ask Shinji before we decide anything though... Since we're gonna be hanging out like the best buddies we are!" Toji smiled, well aware how goofy he looked and sounded.

Seele00TextOnly
Phospholipid Bilayer
Phospholipid Bilayer

Postby Seele00TextOnly » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:31 am

Hikari Horaki
Day 1, 12:15pm
The Beach

"Yeah, that does suck," Asuka agreed distractedly. She was looking around. Shinji had left, and so had Rei! Had they left together, ignoring her, a fellow pilot?! How dare they?!

"Well, at this point I'm cool with anything. I just hope we can all have fun together!" What is she looking for? Ikari? "So did you have any idea, something that caught your interest?"

"Oh, I don't know, uh... We should ask around, right? Like, see Katsuko, or maybe the Stooges. If they behave, of course."

After Kastuko arrives and banters with Asuka, Asuka takes off.

Almost offended at having been brushed off by Asuka, Hikari remembered that that's just her way and, besides, she's an important pilot with a stressful job. Darting after her out to the beach, Hikari thought she heard some tense words about making out. Wondering if she should stop and back away, leaving them space, she saw that Katsuko was unperturbed. Conflicted about whether to stay back alone or to follow forward behind Kotonoha, she chose the later and arrived at Asuka's side.

(Hikari tried to mediate any dispute that might have erupted and suggested that they all hang out together to have a good time; she was willing to do whatever activity anyone suggested.)
Last edited by Seele00TextOnly on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Role-Playing Related”