Any good EVA doujinshi?

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

•      
  •      

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Epilogue of Evangelion

Can be found on FAKKU! (18+ Site)

Takes place after EoE.

Asuka and Shinji are the only humans left on earth.

Adam and Eve, etc.

Non-H (!)

7 Volumes of ShinjixAsuka.
I liked it.

Killer Bee
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Still gonna check it out, though.

•      
  •      

Postby Killer Bee » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:16 pm

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:Epilogue of Evangelion

Can be found on FAKKU! (18+ Site)

Takes place after EoE.

Asuka and Shinji are the only humans left on earth.

Adam and Eve, etc.

:asuka_happy:

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:Non-H (!)

:asuka_sad:

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Re: Any good doujinshi to suggest me?

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Don't let that part dissuade you, KB. It's at least a little bit /e/ (and cuter than a box of kittens).

As for good ones I know of...well, get a pen ready. I've got a few. Try Fakku and g.e-hentai.com to find them all (try to find the translations, if you can).

Containing H-content:
Asuka Aishisa o Kimini
Asuka Fan 5
Asuka Fan Soushuuhen Joukan
Asuka Trial 1,2,3
Asukabon 2
Boku no Evangelion 2
CL-orz 6.0
Confusion LEVEL A 1,2,3
Ebuange 3
Ebuange 5
Ecchina Asuka Cosplay
EDEN Asuka 1
EDEN Asuka 2
End-Max Exit
Love Cask
Love Love Asuka Shinji
Manatsu no Asuka Santa
Merry Box
More! 1,2,3
Muchi Muchi Angel Seven vol.7
NERV's Longest Day
Plug In Baby
(probably my favorite Rebuild doujin so far)
Poyopacho Z
Shikinami Shiki
Technical S.S.1 2nd Impression
Yammy?
You Can (not) Refuse

Containing little-to-no H-content:
AIR
Angel InterVal
Asuka's Spring
Be Kind to Me, Don't Tease Me
Fortissimo
Girlhood
Happy End of Evangelion
(soon-to-be-translated by our very own SSD)
Private Asuka
Saisho no Evangelion: Shoki Settei no Shoujotachi
Shikinami Note
Tenohirano Adolescence 1,2
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

xdiesp
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby xdiesp » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Thanks a lot for info!

I have this personal theory that in all movies there's 5 mins of goodness somewhere. That before all the crap to commercialize and run them into the ground, they were born out of a good idea.

It can be applied to other media and fandoms. I.e. Gakuen Datenroku thoroughly disgusted me, but the volume about Gendo's past imho was brilliant. So I'm going to check these doujinshis now...
SOUND ONLY

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:00 am

If your tastes run to A/S WAFF then see http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?t=9167

Also other stuff from the same circle http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?t=9727
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Halicat
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Halicat » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Just wondering if anyone can help me with naming this doujinshi, it's been translated into English so I assume it's more known than most:

SPOILER: Show

I'd love to read it in full, it looks hilarious but I only have five pages.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:29 pm

^This is awesome.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

•      
  •      

Postby soul.assassin » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:29 pm

View Original PostHalicat wrote:Just wondering if anyone can help me with naming this doujinshi, it's been translated into English so I assume it's more known than most:

HAHAHAHAAHA!

:lol: :rofl: The story looks if it was a cracked twist on "Teenage Dummy Plug"... and the "evil twin" from Army of Darkness!

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

•      
  •      

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:50 am

View Original PostHalicat wrote:Just wondering if anyone can help me with naming this doujinshi, it's been translated into English so I assume it's more known than most:

WANT

RetroRainbow
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby RetroRainbow » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:56 am

The 'super groovy jacket' just killed me.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:35 am

View Original PostHalicat wrote:

[s]Where did y'all get that? I was sure I burned all those copies from the internet![/s] I mean... that was another one of good ol' AT's unfinished projects; the original story can be found in one of the "God's in his haven" or "All's right in the world" compilations, if I'm not mistaken, the title is something like "the other me/shadow me" and it featured about 3 Shinji's (the asshole who messed Super Dandy Fuyutsuki's jacket, the pajama wuss, and another Shinji who seemed to be the confident one).

Coincidentally, in that compilation I found a short manga made by the dude(ette) that draws Azumanga.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:17 pm

There has been something that I have been wondering for a bit now. Is there any possibility that Sadamoto might have done any doujinshi himself? The reason I think there might be a possiblity is that we know he drew a cover for someone else's doujinshi, so there might be chance he drew some himself. But I also know it's just as unlikely as well. If he can't keep the official manga up, how can he find time to draw doujinshi? Thanks to anybody who knows.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 32 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:09 pm

View Original PostoOoOoOo wrote:SSD-san is a peddler of quality wares. I'm going to look at some of those myself! ^_^

Ignoring my pervy ways for a moment, I found this to be a really satisfying read. There was a focus on the characters that went beyond "let's imagine ways in which people may have sexytime". It explored a lot of the relationship between Asuka and Shinji that I always wondered about, and the amount of mindfuckery makes it very... evangelicious.

It has six parts, but it is pretty popular so not that difficult to find. I remember it having a strange reading order...

I also read a good one from manic street called 3days. I liked it, i was full color, Japanese, but very sweet.
I also suggest one our loving stardust-chan translatd called Technical SS1 Second Impression, closest you get to the S/A sex relationship.
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Ibuki Maya has returned!

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:32 pm

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:SSD, did you do the translation for the Shinji/Asuka/Shinji´s HUGE little friend doujinshi I saw on Fakku recently?

If it was Tengu no Tsuzura's Love Cask then yep. :smirk:

Since people keep asking, here's what I've translated so far:

Translations in order of release wrote:Containing H-content:
Asuka Aishisa o Kimini (Translation: Asuka, my love for you) - Utamaru Press
Technical S.S. 1: Second Impression - System Speculation
NERV's Longest Day - Tengu no Tsuzura
Love Cask - Tengu no Tsuzura

This is my Work-In-Progress, MAYBE I can have it out by Christmas but it really depends if I get myself a laptop by then (I'm currently borrowing a family member's laptop which makes it hard to do my own stuff on it):

Containing little-to-no H-content:
Happy End of Evangelion - Pengel
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

die-yng
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby die-yng » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:23 pm

View Original Postxdiesp wrote:Doesn't have to be masterpieces, but I don't do pure hentai. Hold the "Asuka Rapes Shinji" 5 volume sagas.

Say, what?

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:33 am

^ Yeah, I didn't quite get that one either. It certainly isn't bringing anything in particular (key words) to mind. And trust me, I'd know if that existed (if for other reason than, y'know, completion purposes).
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

die-yng
Tunniel
Tunniel

Re: Ibuki Maya has returned!

•      
  •      

Postby die-yng » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:05 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:If it was Tengu no Tsuzura's Love Cask then yep. :smirk:

Since people keep asking, here's what I've translated so far:

This is my Work-In-Progress, MAYBE I can have it out by Christmas but it really depends if I get myself a laptop by then (I'm currently borrowing a family member's laptop which makes it hard to do my own stuff on it):

I really enjoyed the stuff you've translated so far.
Any update on how far !Happy Ending" is?
"Asuka groaned, palming her face. "First? That's a bagel."
"You're supposed to eat it," Shinji assisted.
Rei looked at them, then back to Ikari-kun, taking in the surprising revelation. Cautiously, she placed her lips around the item in her hand and took a small bite. Wide-eyed, she beheld the bagel with a new reverence.
"You are delicious, Ikari-kun.""
Lucretius and Essel Present: NGE: The Cutting Room Floor

[url]http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?t=9090&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0[/url]

Hashmal
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Hashmal » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:09 am

View Original Postdie-yng wrote:Say, what?

Are you under the impression that a woman cannot rape a man? It is possible, and often done, given that the male erectile response is involuntary.

Are you saying you find it ridiculous that someone would draw such a thing? Come on. It's a doujin, buddy. far, far, FAR worse is out there.

Are you interested? Sorry, can't help you.
a signature would imply there was something I wanted you to read every time I posted.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:47 am

Usually in doujin, it's the other way around with Asuka as the victim (I haven't found any doujin where Shinji is except for maybe one or two which were sort of gag-ish anyway).

And Happy EoE is getting there, but there are some bumps here and there due to life. Believe me, when it's done, you all will know it.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:22 am

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:Usually in doujin, it's the other way around with Asuka as the victim (I haven't found any doujin where Shinji is except for maybe one or two which were sort of gag-ish anyway).

I've seen it twice in fanfic, though (The Foregone Conclusion and Scar Tissue). While I enjoy both stories for other reasons I tend to think those bits are fundamental misreads of Asuka's character (which is a shame, because the character development in both is pretty solid. It's just...not really Asuka, particularly post-3I).

Return to “Fan Works”